Caught Cheating

Regret

As i arrived at the motel. I didnt know what to do so i stay in my car waiting for Suzy to come out.  I parked my car somewhere hidden but i still can see room 245 from my view. 

Half an hour in my car, my mind was always to Suzy, flashback about our sweet memories. I still didnt believe she cheated on me. Seriously, how could she.

Suddenly, i saw her went out of the room and hugging the guy. i couldnt see his face clearly. 

I was really mad and my blood is rushing in my system. i went out and slammed the door.

"YAH SUZY! how dare you" i yelled

Both of them looked really shocked. and i dont even care about the neighbour. She is my life, my first love.

Before my hand reached Suzy cheek. That guy already caught my hand and defend her.

I lost my temper so i punch and kick him. Suzy was panic.

"Wooyoung! stop it, please" she pleaded " i'll explain you later but please stop punching minho okay"

I stopped and said " i dont care anymore and i dont wanna listened your explaination"

i ran to my car and suzy followed me

"Wooyoung, you know i love you please listened to me" she was crying.  my heart sank everytime shes crying. i hate it but does she know how hurt i am.

i entered my car and drove away. as fast as i could. when i looked at my side mirror i saw suzy running following me.

"Is she crazy?? what the hell is she doing" i thought.

But suddenly i heard a loud "honk" sound and i was nervous so i stopped my car and went out.

I ran towards the crowd and saw suzy on the ground bleeding.

" Can somebody call 911 please" i cried "this is my girlfriend"

"Suzy please dont leave me, i'm sorry and i didnt mean to hurt you"i cried even more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After half an hour, we reached the hospital.

The doctor told me to wait outside.

Suddenly Minho came and ran towards me.

"where is she?" he asked.

"Still inside" i dont have more energy to talk.

"This is your fault and you should've listened to her explanation"  he said. i can tell he was really angry.

i just keep quite. i know i'm a pabo i should've listened to her explanation i thought.

I hate myself for now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 hours waiting. Finally the doctor came out.

"where is her parents" he asked.

"she doesnt have parents and i'm her fiance" i told him.

"She is okay but not stable yet. i hope her heart can manage to handle all" he said in a sad tone " i'am sorry this is what i only can do  "

what is that supossed to mean??

is she dying??

no, it cant be. but he says she is okay.

is it like 50-50 chance??

all of these question popped out of my mind.

I was searching for Minho for explanation if Suzy wouldnt able to tell me.

But he is nowhere to be found. Thats weird. but the doctor also told us no visitor are allowed at the moment.

 

Suddenly i remembered who is Minho. no wonder he looks familiar. isnt he the one who fall in love with Nana back then. But why the hell she with Suzy tonight.

 

 

Comments and Subscribe,

Love you guys