Chapter 1

Stuck Between Two

------ OC (you) POV ------

*Alarm goes off*

I groan as I try to sit up. "Ugh, it's too early", my mom comes in to my room and stares at me "what" I asked, and she laughed as she points at my hair that currently looks like a birds nest "Go wash up and fix yourself" she said as she walks ot of my room chuckling. I pouted and sighed and though how time flew by so fast, *I'm finally graduating* I thought to myself.

As I get my stuff ready, my door suddenly swings open and I jumped and screamed "Holy! It's too early to scream mimi" Mark, one of my guy bestfriend, said. I glared at him and yelled "WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BARGED IN LIKE THAT YOU DUMMY!" I smacked his arm and punched him "OOOOW!" he yelled. My mom comes up to my room "YA! You two will never change eo? Yumi stop hitting Mark and Mark you should knock before entering her room!"

We both stopped and stayed quiet "Tsk hurry up and go downstairs to eat" my mom walked away and Mark just stared at me as I glare at him. "I'm sorry k? Didn't think you'd get surprised by that" he said. I decided to finish what I was doing and ignored Mark, he pouted and kept asking for forgiveness "Ok ok ok stop with your aegyo or whatever.. Just don't do that again! You know how I get scared really easily" he nodded and I took my bag and went downstairs, as he followed, and went to the dining room to eat.

Mark and I always walk to school together and meet up with L.joe, my other bestfriend, somewhere near the intersection. Speaking of which, "joejoe!" I waved and he waved back. We got to school in about 5 minutes and of course freshmans will stare at us. How can they not? When these two boys are the handsome guys in our school, I hate to admit it but it's true. Both are charasmatic in other people's eyes but to me, these two are just dorks. Of course knowing that they have a certain effect on other people they always try to look good no matter what they do.

Arriving at our respective room, their seats are already filled with gifts from girls, roses, chocolate, cards, you name it. I on the other hand get nothing but glares from all these girls because I'm close with both of them. Nothing new to be honest. This has been going on since we entered this school.

I sighed *geez when will they stop* I thought. Mark seemed to have noticed the fact that I'm annoyed "Will you smile a little? This is one of the reasons why no guy asks you out" he said. I scoffed and said "Well that's the point dummy. I don't want to be in a relationship right now, you know that" he nodded "But we're ending high school this year, which means we have to attend the ball don't you want to have a date during that night?" L. Joe asked while staring at me, I tilted my head and said "I don't need a date to go the ball right? I'll just go with Hani"

They both sighed, "will you at least for once think deeply about this? Hani might have a date yenno" L. Joe stated. I have thought about it but it's really not something I want to think deeply about. "Well then I'll go alone if I have too" I stated, "No you're not" they both said in unison, I raised my eyebrow and stared at them with my arms crossed "And why is that?" "Uh because... you don't know what's gonna happen! Something bad might happen to you, yenno" Mark said.

"Tch I'll be fine dummy, I'm not a kid anymore" L. Joe scoffed with my remark "You're not a kid but you act like one" he said and I just glared at him while Mark chuckles. "Well whatever, I'm not going to look for a date because I don't feel the need too. That's final!" Before anyone of them could say anything the bell rang and classes started.

"Alright class dismissed" the teacher said. I stood up to stretch and grab my lunch. "Are you guys eating here? or?" Mark and L. Joe looked at each other and shrugged. "Ok, well I'll go to the caf and meet up with Hani, if you guys need me just call or look for me there" they nodded and I left to meet up with Hani. Arriving at the cafeteria I see Hani sitting down in one of the tables while on her phone. "Hani-yaaaa" I yelled and she looked up smiling. I waved to her and she stood up to give me a bear hug "HAAAAIIIIII I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LOOONG!!!" she said and I laughed "Well if you didn't go on a trip then we could've hanged out you know"

She pouted "I'm sorry ok? It's not  like I wanted to go there anyways" I laughed and nodded "I know I'm just messing with you" they continued to eat their lunch, suddenly all girls were crowding by the door. Turns out Mark and L. Joe decided to eat at the cafeteria this time. You see, these two never eat at the caf, why? well, if you look at the situation right now you wouldn't want to eat here either. Girls screeming, whispering, secretly taking pictures and whatnot, it's annoying, they just want to eat peacefully but no girl would give them that peaceful time.

Of course more girls decided to crowd around them as the rest of the group enters, and by group I mean their guy friends, which by the way are also well known for their looks. Got7 and Teen top enters and were just standing by the door. Ricky made eye contact with me and decides to yell "NOOOONAAAA" and ran towards me, I shake my head hoping these girls won't kill me on my last year. Ricky hugs me tightly while the others walks slowly towards me and Hani, "Uh ok maknae you can let go now" I said and he let go while grinning like a child. You chuckled and patted his head. "Why are you all here?" Hani asked.

They all shrugged and sat down "Are we not allowed here?" Jaebum or JB asks, Hani shakes her head "Well it's not that, it's just you guys never come here as one whole group, heck none of you come here" she stated. Cap chuckled "We decided to eat with you guys this year" he said "It's our last year here why not spend each moment together right" Jr. added, I just stared at all of them trying to sink everything in cause they never liked being in this room, scratch that they HATE being here, yes hate! It's a strong word but that's literally how they feel. Mark and L. Joe of course sits beside me and just chats away with everyone else, while I'm sitting here thinking of how to go home without getting any threats from the girls in this school.

"AISH SERIOUSLY?! GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS FOR GOODNESS SAKES! THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!" Chunji suddenly yells, annoyed, "Calm down" Hani whispered. "I just can't help it ok? They creeping me out" and all the guys agreed, I chuckled "Then don't eat here then" I stated and they glared at me "What?" I asked "We came here to bond ok? Don't just push us out like that" Mark said, I sighed "I'm just worried ok? I know how much you guys hate being here" if I have to be honest i'm also worried about my soul with all these eyes glaring at me.

Mark puts his arm around me "We'll be fine don't worry! It will just take time" he said and I nodded. He still kept his arm around me while talking to everyone in the table and I felt L. Joe staring at me and Mark, I looked at him and mouther "what" he sighed and mouthed back "nothing" , and smiled at me. *Odd* I thought...