Chapter 8

My love destiny ♥

 

YURI POV

After Taeyang Oppa texted me, he didn’t show up in my school again. Maybe he already backed to his dorm. But, I don’t know. I didn’t text back. So, it’s not my business anyway.
When I woke up, I looked at the calendar. It’s been 3 months me and Minho dating . Yeah, in the beginning Siwon keep disturbing me. But, since 2 months ago He didn’t disturbing me again. So, I lived happily with Minho since 2 months ago. The mini Ice Princess, Krystal Jung didn’t disturbed us either. I hope 3 months later and forever no one disturb us. Yeah, it’s my hope. And yes! Finally YoonA and Taec Oppa are officialy dating. I’m so happy for them. And yes it’s been 2 months they dating. We should make double dating for us.

Today, Minho was going to play in my house. We’re going to spend the day in here. The plan is we’re going to talk about our past and give the old photos. It’s going to be interesting.
I rushed to the bathroom. After finished taking a shower, I wear sun dress and put some powder and lip balm in my face.
I ran to the downstairs and looked at the living room. I can see Taec Oppa is watching the news on the television. I took a seat beside him

“Good morning Oppa” I greeted him

He looked at me “Good morning Yuri-ah~”

“Business, huh ?” I nudged him and he nodded

“I have a big rival on my business these day. The Company is so strong. I have to fight them and my make my business win”

“Ooo.. So what’s company is your rival ?”

“I don’t know” He shrugged “Tonight will be meeting dinner with my rival. Kwon company staff will be attending too. Come with me, okay ?”

“But—“
He pouted “Pleasee.. Just once” I sighed

“Fine..” He smiled and kissed my hair “Thank you dongsaeng-ah~”
I stood up and walked to the kithcen. I looked at Ahjumma Lin cooking for lunch

“Ahjumma..”
She looked at me and smile “Ne~.. Hungry Yul ?” I shook my head 
I took a seat in the chair “Do you like business ?” She chuckled 

“Why you ask, dear ?”

I bit my lips “Sometimes, I feel not good to see Taec Oppa keep working for us. He seems really busy with his business. And sometimes he forgot to eat because late meeting. I’m worried he’s going to sick”

Ahjumma Lin washed her hands and dried it using tissues “He really look like Mr. Kwon. Your Appa keep working and forget about his health. But, thank to Mrs. Kwon she keep care about your appa condition. And now, don’t worry Yuri-ah~. Taecyeon will be fine. Because I know and I believe that he will care about his health and beside he already have YoonA-ah~ on his side”
I looked at the ground and Ahjumma Lin held my chin up “Hey Kwon’s family love Healthy. Don’t worry. Like you, since kid you keep drinking ‘Ma’. So we should support Taecyeon for his business, okay ?”

I smiled and nodded “Thank you Ahjumma For everything. Love and caring us”
She ruffled my hair “Because you two like my own children”

Taecyeon Oppa appeared on kitchen “Ahjumma. I’m going to the golf mansion with Nichkhun. And later I’m going to lunch with YoonA”

She nodded “Be careful Taecyeon-ah~ And say Hi to Khun ad YoonA-ah~”

He nodded “Dongsaeng, I’m leaving. Say Hay to Minho” He hugged me and leave

And I can hear Taecyeon Oppa shouted “Yuri-ah~ Minho is here!!”
I shouted back “Coming!!”

END OF POV

MINHOPOV

I met Taecyeon Hyung in front of the door. 

“Annyeonghseyo” I bowed to him

“Annyeonghaseyo Minho-ah~” And he shouted “Yuri-ah~ Minho is here”
I asked him “Where are you going Hyung ?”

“Playing golf. Bye Minho-ah~” And Taecyeon Hyung leave
When I looked at the door, Yuri is already standing in there. Today, she’s so pretty. But for me everyday she’s so pretty

“Hey handsome!”
I smiled “Hey y” Her eyes wide and hit my arms

I laughed while I was rubbing my arms “Yah! It’s true jagiya..”
She stuck her tongue out. She dragged me to the living room

“So, you take an old photo with you, right ?” I nodded

Ahjumma Lin appeared on living room “Hey Minho-ah~” I smiled and greeted her “Hey Ahjumma”

“Yuri-ah~ I’m going to outside to meet some friends. It’s okay to leave you and Minho alone ?”
She nodded “It’s okay Ahjumma. Have fun” and Ahjumma Lin leave

I looked around and found the old picture of Yuri’s family. Yuri is really cute in there. And she really look a like with her mother

“You look like with your mother Yul” And she smiled
“Really ?” I nodded

She sighed “If my parents still alive, they will be happy to see you.”
I hugged her “They will know. They will be happy to see me and you together. And they believe that I will take care their daughter” She smiled

We took a seat in the couch. “You want to know why they left ?” She asked me 
I bit my lips “Up to you Yul. If you ready to tell me I will hear it. But if not. It’s okay”

“Better next time, okay ?” I nodded
And she cheered up again “Anyway. I want to see the photo. Give it to me”

I took out my photo album when I was a kid from my bag. She kept giggle and laugh when she saw my photo

“Wow, you and siwon really cute in here” I smile d

She looked at me “Can I ask you something ?” I nodded “Why you and Siwon never get close. I mean.. Your brother is popular. Everyone know him. But, why you didn’t say your family name to me or others ?”

I sighed and took a deep breath “Well… In my family there will be a speak person and Listener. And I’m listener. I’m really different with him. I never get close to him. We never talk about our personal life. We just greet to each other when we met in the dining room or living room or else. But we never really talked. I’m very close to Donghae Hyung. I talked everything with him. so if my Hyung want to know information about me, He asked Donghae Hyung”
She smiled and touched my cheek “Well.. for now. You can talk everything with me”
I her hair “Thank you my lady”

END OF POV

YURI POV

Siwon is like evil from nowhere. Why he so cold to his brother ?
“Anyway.. Where’s you old photo ?” He asked. I took out my album photo

He smiled when he saw my photo. He pointed on photo and asked me 
“Why you dress like clown ?” I felt my cheek turn red

“My mom dress me like this. But I’m still cute right ?” He nodded and kissed my cheek

And he saw one photo. I’m crying in the field. I always smiled when I saw that photo
He looked at me “Why your mom take a photo when you cry ?”

I giggled “You know, when I was a kid my skin so dark from the others. They always mock me. Said that I’m black ugly and etc. I was crying when they said that. But my mom always be my side and comfort me. And she always said ‘you always strong like a black pearl. Even they keep mock you or else. You’re beautiful from the others. They just envy with you. So cheer up my black pearl’ and that sentence always make me strong”

He smiled and ruffled my hair “You’re beautiful Yul”

I nudged him “Yah! You just saying that because I’m your girlfriend”

He laughed and shook his head “Aniyaa~ I’m saying the truth”

“And because of that I take yoga class and karate class” 

He kept looking another photo. And he saw the photo me with YoonA when we was 6 years old. He smiled and looked at me 

“You really look a like each other. YoonA Noona was right. You like her twin”
I giggled “Yes I am”

After we looked at the photo albums we were watching some movie. And I just remembered In several days we will celebrate our first 100th day anniversary. I nudged him

“Minho-ah~”

“Hmm..” He looked serious while watching movie

“Jagiya..”

“Hmm..”

“in a couple of days. We will going to celebrate our first 100th day anniversary. Should we make some party or dinner ?” And he ignored me

I smacked his head “Yah!! That’s hurt Yuri-ah~”

I stuck my tongue out “You deserve that!”
He pouted “Mianhe.. What are you saying yeobo ?”

“In a couple of days. We will going to celebrate our first 100th day anniversary. What we will do ?”

He smiled “Let’s take a picnic in the park”

I nodded “Yes! That’s would be great!”

He looked at me “I should buy you some present then” I cheered happily “Yeay! Thank you

Minho-ah~ I will bake some cookies for you then”

He pinched my cheeks “Finally I taste your cookies”
I pouted “Yah! Don’t pinch my cheek”

After we finished watching movies. We ate lunch together. Ahjumma make fried rice today and it’s really delicious. 
It’s already afternoon. Ahjumma Lin is already back home. And Minho is going to home. I walked with him until in front of door. 

“Thanks for today Minho-ah~”

“You’re welcome baby” He hugged me and walked to his car and leave.

I looked at the clock. I should get ready before Taec Oppa is going home. 
After finished take a bath and make up things. I wore the simplewhite dress. And someone knock at my door 

“Are you ready dongsaeng ?” Taec oppa shouted and I shouted back “Yes! Wait in the downstairs. I will be going down in 5 minutes”

I walked to downstairs and saw Ahjumma Lin talked to Taecyeon Oppa

“I’m ready” He nodded

“Let’s go. Bye Ahjumma”
I hugged Ahjumma “Bye”

When we arrived at the place. I looked around. It’s a big tower. Wow! We came inside and all the butlers greeting us. I just smiled. I felt like living in a social high class.
We arrived at big dinner table. I can see Khun Oppa already there. He’s Taec Oppa best friends since kid. Actually they have another bestfriend. But, Khun Oppa work in our company so they really close.

“Khun Oppa!” I greeted Khun Oppa

“Yuri-ah~ it’s been a long time I didn’t see you. How are you Yul?”
I nodded “I’m fine Oppa.. So how’s work ?”

“Like usual. Hectic.” I giggled

We took a seat. I sat between Taec Oppa and Khun Oppa. I saw someone seems really familiar to me. But I didn’t see it clearly because people around him. when he was going to sit, I covered my mouth with my hands. Surprised. Oh no! what he’s doing here ? Choi siwon is here…

END OF POV

SIWON POV

I have to attend another meeting again. Because dad it’s already take a responsibilities on company In America. I wore my suit and go to the usual tower.

I heard from another staff that my companies have a new rival in business worlds. And tonight I will meet them. Sometimes I’m too lazy to go a meeting. But, Minho can’t handle it. He busy with his girlfriend. Yes! His girlfriend that should be mine . He do not deserve Yuri. And my current girlfriend ? Tiffany is going to shopping with her friends.

I arrived at the tower. Everyone greet me. When I took a seat. I looked in front of me. What ? She’s here , What is she doing in here? I smirked to myself , Kwon Yuri tonight you’ll be mine .

 

 

Comments and subscribe <3 and hope you guys like it :D