A Mother's Life

A Mothers Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-shot

 

 

“Thank hyung I don’t know what I would  have do without you,” Jaejoong breathes out as he handed over a baby baby to his elder brother. His other hand occupied by a small child leaning into his shoulder “I can’t think of the last time Yunho and I got to spent some alone time together just the two of us.”

“Well, you’re lucky… if you had called 10 minutes later, I would have had other plan, not that i don't like spending a friday night with my nephew.” Heechul spoke to Jaejoong

 

“I didn’t ruin your plans, did I?'

 

"Who wouldn't want to spend time with their drooly nephew. You sure Yunho his father...   Changmin to cute to be his son.' Jaejoong gave him a look as he handed his son over

 

"Da-da! Da-da…da!” Heechul beamed at the toddler in his own arms. The baby is kicking his short stubby legs and wriggling his chubby arms. Jaejoong smiled, 'I think my son is telling you.' he laughed the only word Changmin could say. Changmin reached out with his little fingers and poke Heechul in the eye. “Ow!” Heechul exclaimed more in surprise. Seeing his Uncle grimaced, the boisterous toddler giggled and clapped gleefully.
 

 

“You little brat.. so like you mother curious aren't you....” Heechul spoke gently. " It's a good this i like you...Can you say Uncle Chullie.

 

"Sorry his only learned dada so far...."

 

"I'll make sure he learns to say uncle next......" Heechul eyes traveled to his young brother. " You clean up well."

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter