Final Sonshine

Why I Chose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leave you comments below and vote ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up early since I have an exam at 7AM. Yes, 7 in the morning. I was born as an extraordinary student with a good IQ level but not a genius, just above ordinary. Because of my ing ability, my parents decided to send me here. A boarding school placed in the big city of South Korea, Seoul that enrolled only smart students. Everyone may be jealous with me but something that they do not know is, I never want to be here and I ing hate it to be here. This is because I hate how they make me feel like I’m not a human but merely just a little doll to satisfied their greed to conquer this ing world. Everyone’s living the same way here and this is very suffocating me. You can say that I do not have any friends here since all of them are willingly to be what adults want as to be. I need a friend who can I rely to and be together to rebel against adults with their stupid rules. I just want to be free, free from all of this. Free to do whatever things that I love to do. To love somebody and to be loved. Is this wrong for me to feel it? To feel it as a normal teenager? or worse as a human? I tried to except my faith and wait until I graduate. I have 2 years more to graduate and free from all of this . Yes! I sat on my chair in the main study room since I do not want to disturb my dorm mates. I opened my thick Biology book and started to read it. With my conscious, I feel asleep while studying and again I dream about her.

 

“I miss you, please come visit me”

She said while smiling to me. Her beauty never failed to impress me. Her sweet smile that always gave me a motivation to stay strong and to be happy. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter