[FIRST]

Christmas Gift

C H A E S U N ' S P O V

''Zico oppa! Jihoon is teasing me again!'' I said while hugging oppa and I fake sob. We are walking going home with Miyoung, Ae Young, Yumin and Block B. But Miyoung, Yumin, Jaehyo oppa, B-bomb oppa and Kyung oppa are in different ways. 

''Chaesun, you are so ugly. No wonder you don't have any boyfriend'' Jihoon teases me again. He's always like that. But sometimes, I like how he tease me.

''Oppa, help me'' I said and then pout.

''Yah! Pyo Jihoon.'' Oppa yelled to Jihoon and glared.

''Yow yow hyung. You don't need to glare at me'' Jihoon said to oppa. And then everybody laughed but then suddenly Kyung oppa asked.

''It's just me or them are look good to each other?'' Kyung oppa said.

''Huh? Us? No, oppa. No no no.'' *I wish we were''

''No, I'm not gonna love that ugly right in front of me'' Jihoon said. Of course, you don't like me.

''No, we're not match to each other because he's ugly and I'm too beautiful'' They just watching us arguing and they all laugh.

Not so long, we bid goodbye to others and we reached our houses.

 J I H O O N ' S P O V

It's already 7pm and it's too boring inside our house so I decided to go out and buy in convenient store. I'll gonna buy some instant noodles since it's very cold outside. I grab my coat and headed to store. 

When I reached the store, someone called me.

''Jihoon!'' I turned around and saw Ae Young noona.

''Oh noona, what are you doing here?'' I get the instant noodles in front of me.

''Nothing. Just buying some chocolates and besides I'm just chilling around''  I just nodded and made an 'o' face.

''Let's eat together noona''

''Sure'' Then she smiled. No wonder U-kwon hyung likes her. She is beautiful. But for me, Chaesun is still the most beautiful girl I ever saw, of course next to my mom. We headed to cashier and payed for it. And sit on the available chair.

''Hey. Do you like Chaesun?'' Noona asked and look to me.

''Eh? No. I just like teasing her.''

''It's like you like her. Admit it. Promise, I'll keep it.''

''You sure?''

"Yes, really sure" Well. I know noona and she is really trust worthy person

''Hmm. I like her''

''Not really surprise about it. It's really obvious. Since when?''

''Since 12 years ago''

''Wow. You love a girl that much?''  I nodded.

''You noona? Who do you like in us?''

''Can't say. I'm jealous. He's tall, bully, funny, cute''

''Me, noona?''

''No, I'm just joking. U-kwon oppa''

''What about U-kwon oppa?''

''I like him'' I look at her and smiled.

''Ow okay''

''Enough said. It's getting late. Better to go home right now.''

''Hmm'' 

I accompany noona to her house first and I headed home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I like the first one I typed but then my browser get crashed then waah, all was gone! I hate it. Well that's life, just accept it. I really really rushing it just to finish it before or on christmas. Well, it's christmas now. By the way, merry christmas. :)

JjongYulHyukkie