INTRODUCTION

Tequila and Vodka

I got up from my pitiable reedy bed and searched for my phone, I tapped the screen once and there I saw the blinking light that says ‘’11:06 pm’’, I couldn’t think of how many times I’ve done these before, and yet I am certain that it'll take more time for me to get tired. It took me only a few minutes to freshen up and now I am ready for another squandered night.

As soon as I stepped inside the familiar bar I was greeted by the same faces I’ve known for more than half a year now, but honestly I don't care about them as much as they don't give a fu*ck about me. I walked straight, heading to the counter bar and sat comfortably on the metallic pew.

 

“Tequila and Vodka please’’ I said nonchalantly while reading a conversation in my phone dated three years ago.

‘’Is it the same number of shots?’’ she asked and looked at her coldly.

“You should know by now Yuri’’

“Well, I was just making sure of it Sica’’. Yuri said and we just both smiled.

I painted smile on my face even though I am dying inside, my system is dying without her, my world turned into blue ashes without her I was broken or should I say I am still broken. My mind went back to bitter reality when I heard Yuri’s voice.

‘’How are you Jessica?’’

‘’………….’’ I don’t want to answer her I don’t want to lie anyway

“Pffft. Don’t ignore me!’’

“………….”

“Jessica! Let me just remind you that I am your best friend so don’t ignore me and for the record I own this bar! so you might want to be polite enough and answer me right?"

“ That was funny Yuri, well as you can see I am fine and healthy, you know how I enjoy drinking right? That’s basically why I am here.’’ and I took another two shots each.

“Geez Jessica, but I really hope you are really fine, it’s been three years and I want you to know that she’s back.’’

“…….. yesterday with Tiffany” Yuri continued and I swear how I really hate to hear that name.

“ Yuri? What time is it?” I said while finishing my last shot and swear to mother earth Yuri is giving me a cynical face.

“ exactly 12:15 Why?’’ Yuri finally said and I just smiled at her and asked her to give me more shots of tequila and vodka, upon hearing what Yuri just said, I needed more spirits inside my system since she's back.

 

darn!!!

 

 

....CHOI SOOYOUNG IS BACK!…