One

Snow White And The Seven Knights

Hi Guys! Here's the first chapter, hope it'll give you an idea on what kind of story this is.

Send me feedback Juseyo~!

 

Dara

“One more step and I’ll burn you to ashes.” That low tyrant voice stopped me on my tracks making me trip on my own feet and fall on my face.

“Umhph!” I squeaked when I hit my nose on the moist soil of the ground. Good thing I was able to prop my hands to break my fall or else I wouldn’t want to know what’ll happen to my face.

I looked up to find where the voice came from only to come face to face with a long pair of legs clad in black pants. My gaze went higher and my eyes met a blazing pair of chocolate brown orbs, with its gaze steeled on my pathetic figure.

“I asked you a question lady!” okay so he talks, no he was more like growling at me as if I committed treason on my country. I sat on my legs finally out of my wandering thoughts and frowned at him. I am honestly confused as to what his problem was.

“I’m sorry.” Okay so not helping my case I’m supposed to intimidate him, but I seem to have no idea how. “Who are you?” I asked in a firmer tone “And what right do you have to treat me this way?!” I reprimanded him, didn’t his parents taught him to be a gentleman? “This kid. I am a noona!” What? he looks like a teenager. He just smirked at me but it’s a grim one.

“Do I look like I care” He clipped, yeah, probably not. “I told you not to take another step across the line, but you did so. I could burn you to ashes should I wish to do so in a snap of my finger little girl.” He rasped, he’s really scary. This kid. Line? What line, I do not see any line.

“What are you talking about?” I asked “And this is our property! What right do you have to tell me what to do, and where to go! I can sue you for trespassing!” I snapped at him, with less power than I tended to.

“What am I talking about?!” he growled, “I can send you to prison for entering the palace grounds!” Okay that’s a crazy statement. What palace? For the republic of Korea? But we owned this land, this forest, don’t we? I am so screwed.

“What palace?” I asked “I’m sorry I do not know until where was our land.” I reasoned out, hoping he’ll let me go.

“I will have to send you for questioning in our headquarters for crossing the line.”

“What line are you talking about?!” I snapped “I do not see any line! You should have drawn a line around the palace property if you do not want anyone committing mistakes, what kind of ruling is this! I demand to be in the presence of my lawyer, I know my rights!” He grabbed my collar and made me stood up. This guy.

“Yah!- This is harassment!”

“I do not care!” He growled, “I will send you to the palace dungeons to be punished.” WHAT?!

“W-wait” He pointed at something on the ground.

“That line’s not visible enough for you? Are you blind?” He asked pointing a glowing light on the ground just under my feet. I swear that’s not there earlier.

“But I swear I did not intend any harm, and that line wasn’t there.”

“Yeah and the sky is not green” He mocked. Green? But the sky is blue!

“I am taking you to the Headquarters” He said pointing at a cottage that has plants and flowers growing around it, like something that is out of a children’s book. Okay what is happening, I swear that’s not there earlier. I finally noticed the changes around me. The forest that was once surrounding me is still a forest, but a different one. This one has pavement leading to three separate ways.

“Oh my god.” I exclaimed, “Take me to the hospital! I must have hit my head!” I panicked then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong

I need to get away from here fast, I just hate my life. I walked out of the restaurant faster, and ran down the stair of its entrance. I do not hate my parents, I just hate how they believed my life should be because of how they were brought up. On the outside, I seem to have my life of my own, freedom to do anything as a privileged person that I am. But that’s all lies. I do not have any control of my life, I cannot decide on things of my own. The course to take, the school to study in? A ing reputation to live up to. That’s what this is all about. To live up to expectations of those who are watching-

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed my surrounding’s, everything stopped moving, and as if colors were drained out of all life forms. What the hell?!-

A chuckle was heard, it’s not even a happy one, and it’s that kind of laugh that will send shiver up on your spine. I looked around to find the source of that sound until my eyes laid on to two figures, one sitting on the hood of a car, one on the bonnet.

“Hello, hello, hello” the one with the pink hair husked. His voice sending shivers through my whole system. “Hello, hello, hello” the one with his jet black hair echoed in his airy voice, the one whose laughter resonating around the space that seemed to have stopped moving.

“W-who are you?” I asked in confusion mixed with anxiety. I must be dreaming-

“Dreaming!” exclaimed the black haired guy. Did he just read my mind?

“My name is Jinwoo” said the pink haired guy

“Taehyun” raised the black haired one. They are speaking simultaneously and it’s messing with my head.

“Crazy, crazy crazy!” Taehyun laughed again like a complete deranged person he seems to be. Jinwoo laughed with him patting his head.

“Now, now Jiyongie” the pink haired guy stopped laughing, but mirth marring his pretty face, one that is bound to nothing that is well meaning. “I do not mean any harm,” he mock cooed. “We came in peace.”

“In peace, we are.” Taehyun echoed a deranged look on his face. Suddenly he’s standing in front of me, his eyes like a pair of onyx boring right through my face. I took a step back to distance myself away from him when the pink haired Jinwoo appeared right behind me, his face on my ears.

“Now, now Jiyongie, are you scared?” he whispered “I said we came in peace, do you not believe me?” his voice dripping with venomous sugar.

“He thinks we’re lying, don’t you.” Taehyun goaded “You know we might be a bit evil but we do not like lies” he added with a pout his eyes sparkling, like a hole that’ll all your happiness. Then he let out another laugh with his head thrown back.

Jinwoo cackled with him, his hands now on my shoulders, almost around my neck. Not very advantageous on my part. “You see.” He said sniffing my temple, “We’re here to grant your wish.” Wish? What wish?!

“There must be a mistake, I ne-never made a wish.” His hands are now up around my neck.

“But you did!!!” taehyun exclaimed pointing at him “I heard your wish” He took my hands and place it on his chest “I felt your desire” he added his smile reaching up his ears.

“Would you like me to remind you of your wish” Jinwoo whispered. He frowned, without waiting for my response he continued “You said you wish they were gone” he added and gave a throaty laugh making me more confused.

“Gone? Who?” but no one gave him an answer. They continued laughing.

“Yes, yes, yes.” It’s Taehyun “Gone, gone, gone.” He repeated himself.

I finally got a better look at Jinwoo, and like Taehyun, his eyes changed from having silver pupils, it turned complete white. At that exact moment, like he was hit by a truck, he felt a pain he never thought he’d have. And everything went out.

 

 

 

 

Author

With the rays of sun shining down her face, she was pulled out of slumber. Squinting her eyes trying to familiarize herself, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. One that is smaller and warmer than the one she have at home. HOME!!! She needs to get back home! But where is she?

A knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts, and it opened revealing a guy with chestnut hair. Then she remembered the guy earlier in the forest, the line that is glowing from under the ground, the house that suddenly came out of nowhere. Pinching and slapping herself she resigned.

“What is happening?” Dara asked the guy who’s now giving her a funny look. “Why am I here?! What have I gotten myself into?! I swear, the line wasn’t there and suddenly it is! And the house that appeared out of nowhere? What do I say to that! The pavements? I just wanted to get away from our house. I didn’t mean to cross any line!” she’s starting to cry as she ranted hysterically. The guy softening and called someone from the outsde.

“Hyung!” He yelled, “She’s woken up” and a honey blonde guy entered the room.

“What happened to her Chanwoo?”

“She must’ve been overwhelmed, I don’t know. She was having a litany, then she cried. I didn’t do anything.

“Call Jinhwan hyung.” He ordered to which the younger guy complied, then went out.

“Lady?” he called softly, battling over touching her arm to grab her attention, or slap her into coherence as she’s no longer making any sense. He decided to be nice. “Little lady” he said placing his arms on her shoulder. She turned to him and cried some more.

“Who are you?” she sniffed.

“I am Yunhyeong” He replied softly.

“Could you tell me what’s happening”

“First, can you tell me your name?” He said, “And what land did you came from?” he added making her frown.

“My name is Sandara,” She said, “What do you mean what land? Aren’t we all in Korea?” a new guy barged in with the chestnut haired guy.

“Jinhwan Hyung!” Yunhyeong said “I think I know what happened.”

“What do you mean?” The guy called Jinhwan asked

“Song Min ah.” Yunhyeong said making the other guy stop. Releasing a sigh he nodded.

“Okay, call the others and tell them what happened, leave here to me.” He said before turning to the girl who has a confused expression on her face. “Can you tell me your name?”

“S-Sandara- P-Park” she hiccupped.

“Hmmnn. Okay so Sandara, welcome to ‘Encatus’, and no this is not Korea.” He started, “My name is Jinhwan and I am one of the Knights of the Palace.” He finished with a smile.

“So no Emerald City here.” Dara blurted out.

 

--- --- ---

I apologize for any disappointments.

Please do leave comments regarding the story, I'm taking notes.