Orange Juice

Payback

You practiced one your dance routine more time. You were back stage waiting for your name and number to be called. 

Jae: "Don't worry you'll be fine. 

She handed you your favourite drink. (Orange juice)

You: "Thank you."

You drank half of the orange juice in one mouth full. You took of your jumper and gave it to Jae to hold. 

"Number 27 : Kim Jubaek to the stage please" 

You took another sip of the orange juice and gave it to Jae.

You walked onto to the stage and bowed your head to the judges. You felt sweat falling from the head but you knew it was from the nerves, you begain to feel very light headed but you pushed it aside. The music started and you began dancing. It went to thr second chorus and thats when you began to fell dizzy and your mind went pitch black. 

-Three Days Later-

You opened your eyes and saw a long white bulb. You turnt your head and saw a heart monitor and that when you realised you were in a hospital room. You sat up and saw someone laying on the end of your bed. They were sleeping with their head facing the foot of bed. You tried moving your legs but you couldn't move them. You gasp and screamed. The person at the end of your bed was Suga. He turned around while lifting his head. 

Suga: YAH, BAEK YOUR AWAKE!!!!! 

Suga got up from his seat and hugged you. 

You: H....how did I get here? What happened? 

You've fainted while doing your exam. You're been in hospital for 3 Days.

Wait wait what? What do you mean 3 Days I...

Your hospital room opened and in came in your brother with man with a white grown who you asumed was a Doctor you bowed your head. 

Jackson: "JUJU YOUR AWAKE, HOW ARE YOU FEELING?"

You: "OPPA WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?"

Doctor: "That's what were trying to figure out."

Jackson: "Did you take any laxatives by chance?"

You: "Laxatives? Why would you ask that Oppa? You and I both know I'm allergic to laxatives."

Jackson: "The Doctors found laxatives in your system."

You: "Laxatives? That impossible."

Jackson: "JU! The Doctors have proof."

I would never of taken laxatives though Oppa only ate toast with peanut butter and milk that da.....y.

You thought back and remember that Jae gave you orange juice.

You: "And orange jui..........

You paused for a 2 seconds. You shook your head. 

You: "But Jae would never do that, I don't know how laxatives got into my system!"

3 Days earlier Jae POV 

You got a text from Jungkook.

OMG JUNGKOOK TEXT ME OMG OK OK. Lets read what he said.

Jungkook: "Hey Jae can you meet me? I want give you something."

OMG I WONDER WHAT JUNGKOOK WANTS TO GIVE ME?

You: "Yeah sure, where do you wanna meet up?"

Jungkook: "I'll come to you. Where are you?"

You: "I'm in my dorm."

Jungkook: "It Jubaek with you?"

You: "No she went to practice."

Jungkook: "Ok I'm coming now."

You: "Ok."

- 7 minutes later- 

*knock knock* 

You opened the door and it was Jungkook. He actually came. You opened the the door wider and Jungkook walked in. You closed the door. 

You: "What is it that you wanted to give me? 

Jungkook: "I dont want to give it you, I want you give it Jubaek"

You: "Why can't you give it to her?"

Jungkook: "Because Jubaek wouldn't take laxatives right before her exam today now, would she?"