Final

The Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


August 20, 2016 Saturday, SNSD dorm, Seoul South Korea


"Can you still recognize me or not?"

 

In front of a huge mirror, Taeyeon is busy dressing up while Tiffany is just staring at her in confusion. She is having a hard time choosing which outfit will make her look less like the normal Kim Taeyeon. The SNSD leader is doing her best to conceal her identity under the thick black jacket and over sized clothes that she chose among the piles of clothing that she tried. Also she asked one of her make-up artist to help her in this fiasco by making her hair looks longer and black.


"For goodness sake you are totally covered! Do you think you can still move properly? For goodness sake, even the Sasaeng fans will not recognize you." 

"That's what I like. Come on, tell me if my height and the way I wear my hoodie, do you think someone can recognize me as Taeyeon? It is better safe than sorry. Imagine how many VIPs will be there and if they recognize me, it will be a huge disaster."

"Oh come on, VIPs are not as harmful as the fans of your ex boyfriend. They are matured and understanding as what Bom once told me."

"You and Bom are friends? Since when? Who else Tiffany Hwang? If I am not mistaken, you watched the rehearsal of blackpink last week in YG. Do you think I didn't noticed? You and your excuses to see that Bingu."

"Yah! You sounded like an overprotective mother. Me and Seunghyun are friends."

"Since when did he become 'Seunghyun' to you? Before you called him TOP-sshi."

"Stop it Taeyeon ajumma! Instead of worrying about me, why not worry about the concert? Do you have your light stick ready? Your cap? Don't tell me you will not bring the banner that you made last night?"

"That banner? It was only a joke, ok?"

"Then why did you made it in the first place? Why did you make "I love Gdragon"?  Bring it! Show it to Jiyong oppa."

"I'm shy fany. What if he laugh at me?"

"Aigoo. He will not. Just bring it and for sure he will like it."

"Can you look at me carefully again. Just see if you can recognize me?"

"Only your dragon can recognize you Boo. By the way, speaking of dragon, is he the one who will pick you up today?"

"Nope. Kwon Appa and Kwon Omma will fetch me. And I believe they are on their way now. Oh my God! I am so excited to watch the concert."

"Good luck Boo. You deserve to watch. You are an avid VIP since then. An avid secret VIP for more than ten years and counting."

"What about you Fany? Want to join? Don't tell me your Seunghyun doesn't invite you?"

"Even if I want to watch, for sure by tomorrow the world will condemned me. Too much chaos in my life right now and being out of the limelight for a while will help the scandal be forgotten. Just enjoy there Boo. Among anyone else, it's you who deserve to watch. Watch the concert like a real fangirl. Scream, sing along to their songs and let your true self shows how much you love the dragon. I support you Boo."

"Don't worry Fany, everything will be fine. Better days will surely come and this nightmare will be over soon. Sones are there to accept you, to accept us no matter what, through thick and thin. Just like what Jiyong mentioned to me last night, it is our fans who raised up to what we are right now. We need to stay strong for them."

"Fine. Just go and enjoy. Don't forget to buy me some merchandise of the concert."

"I can just ask Seungri or Daesung for the merchandise goods. They are more than willing to give it to the snsd members."

 

Just after an hour, the Kwons arrived secretly in their dorm to fetch Taeyeon. Much to her surprise, even Jiyong's sister and nephew are inside the van and will also go to see the much awaited 10th year anniversary concert.

"Auntie!"

"Omo! Little boy, you look so cute and handsome!"


Dami's son who is very fond of Auntie Taeyeon immediately hug her and kissed her lovingly. The little boy is a fan of Taeyeon and most specially Seohyun whom he met once in the dorm when his mommy Dami left him in Auntie Taeyeon's care for one whole day. 


"Wait. I think my disguise failed. How can you still recognize me little boy?"

"Because I love you Auntie Taeyeon."

"Aigoo. Our little baby is so cute! Anyway Taeyeon-ah, don't worry. You are unrecognizable."


They arrived in the venue at around 3pm. Her heart started to beat abnormally and she's feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter