You're not here to look at me

You're not here to look at Me

"Hi sir, sorry but can you help us take a photo?"

Jimin hands out his phone to the stranger on the streets of Stockholm and goes back to the corner of the ice cream place, BEN&JERRY'S Peace, Love & Ice-Cream.

"Hyung, look at the camera."
"What are you doing look at the camera!"
Jimin continues to giggle as Yoongi just looked at him with his infamous wide gummy smile plastered on his face, after being ushered by Jimin a few times, Yoongi finally looked into the camera and the kind stranger took their photo together.

After that, Jimin took his phone back, thanked the stranger and started checking the photos taken just now.

The stranger took more than one, even the ones when Yoongi was still looking at Jimin instead of at the camera and Jimin giggling.

"I like this one the most." Yoongi says as he feeds Jimin a spoonful of ice cream.

"Me too..." Jimin replies with a satisfied smile blooming on his face.

It's not picture perfect but it caught the moment Yoongi was looking at Jimin as what he was, his whole world.

"I'm using this as my wallpaper."

"Uhmhmm?"

He doesn't question why Jimin wants to use that photo as his wallpaper, it's his freedom, it's not like it's a super ugly photo or anything. He responded so that Jimin can go on, he knows he has a reason, he will tell, he wants to tell, so he did so for him to continue talking. It's after all these years of them being together, they fit each other like a jigsaw puzzle, they are like a pair of lock and key, they complement each other that well.

"It'll remind me how you're always looking at me. You're always there for me. Hyung, I love you."

"I love you too Jimin." Yoongi smiles softly and kisses the back of Jimin's hand that he's holding.

The two proceed walking down the streets hand in hand.

======= 2 years later ======

"Hi sir, sorry but can you help me take a photo?"

Two years later, he's back at the street of Stockholm, the same corner from back then, again, asking for a stranger's help for a photo.

"Sure"

Jimin sat down, under the very same ice-cream place's big umbrella. As the person press on the shutter he looked to the side, smiling.

"Sorry you looked away. Another one?" The stranger said.

"No it's ok. It's fine." Jimin stands up and collects his phone back from the stranger. "Thank you for your help." He thanks the man and walks away from the place.

I'm back here hyung. But you're not with me... I took another photo like how we did last time, but this time, you're not here to look at me. Are you doing well, wherever you are.

Checking the photo on his phone again.

I wish you're doing well up there hyung.

And he looks up in the sky.