END

static.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strings of fate, the thin red string connecting two people together, bonding them in an inseparable bond. In this world where god decided to play around with fate had matched people with their compatible other half blessing each soulmate pair the ability to hear each other telepathically.

Jihoon who had ordered himself a cup of Americano, found himself a quiet spot to enjoy his hot drink. Classical music which played from the earbuds pressed into his ears drowned out the soft buzz of chattering around him as Jihoon pick up the steaming cup of coffee by the handle, blowing gently on the surface as he took a small sip. He could feel the nostalgia as the bitter tang of the hot liquid entered his cavern.

As the music quietened down to an end, the next song on his playlist started playing, this time jazz music greeted his ears, pulling his attention away from his drink, Jihoon spotted a couple not too far away from where he sat, they shared a dessert, exchanging smiles but their lips never really moving. It didn’t take long for Jihoon to figure out how those two were a couple, sharing their own private conversation away from the ears of the prying public.

Feeling a slight smile tug his lips, Jihoon wondered if that was how he looked as he spoke to his partner. He was pretty sure rather than soft smiles and sweet gestures exchanged, it was Jihoon glaring daggers with haughtily flushed cheeks at the other’s teasing.

‘Jihoonie~ You look great in those suspenders~’ The thought which squeezed their way into his brain made Jihoon stiffen considerably as his head snapped up, narrowed eyes landing upon his soulmate who burst up in laughter from across the room.

‘Please do me a favour and burn in hell,’ Jihoon sharpened his gaze at the smiling male.

“But isn’t this already hell, it’s hot enough in here.”

‘Die, stupid,’ Jihoon felt his cheeks heat up as he turned away quickly to hide the red dusting his cheeks.

Finishing his last mouthful of Americano, Jihoon spared another glance at his surrounding before he gathered his things, standing up to take his leave. The music in his ears had moved on to play something more urban in his playlist, his head nodding to the strong beats as Jihoon took his leave from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter