First Meeting

My Precious Jewel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In Seoul...

 

'Ding Dong'  

This is it, today's the day. I let out a long shaky sigh as I waited patiently outside of  the dorm room on the eleventh floor. I nervously tapped my fingers on my suite case. This is bad, how am I supposed to face them when I'm like this? Damn it.

Even though I was a nervous wreck, I still couldn't figure out how I managed to win the contest..am I that lucky? As lucky and excited as I am, I wonder what's the point of coming to the dorm. Most of the members moved out, so who could possibly be here? Well, at least there's less pressure of being surrounded by most of the members.. I wouldn't wanna embarrass myself in front of them. Especially...him..

Gah!! Snap out of it!!! There's nothing to worry about, you didn't force your friend to teach you Korean for nothing! But still...what if they can't understand my accent? I hung my head down in disappointment. Wait...even worse, what if they think I'm ugly or annoying? Or possibly BOTH? I mentally started fighting with myself.

A few seconds later, I heard the door unlocked making me flinch. Time had suddenly got slower and my eyes widened as my face immediately flushed red at who opened the door. It's him...our eyes have finally met. 

"Oh, you must be the winner of our contest right?! Nice to meet you!" Eunhyuk greeted me enthusiastically along with a slight bow. 

"Uh..y-yeah that's me! I'm _____, n-nice to meet you too," I stuttered as I bowed back awkwardly. I bolted back up and covered my uncontrollable smile creeping up to my flushed red face. I felt as if my eyes had sparkled at something so beautiful in front of me. Oh my god...it's really him!!! Look at that jaw line...It's so real! He looks even hotter, ier, and even handsomer in person than on HD 1080 p on screen!  

"_____? Nice name," he winked making me melt in an instant. 

"T-thanks.." 

 

As soon as I got inside the dorm, I noticed that there wasn't anyone else in there besides him.

Bdump Bdump...my heart couldn't stop thumping...

Wait, that means...it's just us two, alone. I jaw dropped at the thought. Well obviously he's the only one in here since the other members moved out, and I guess since he got back from the army, he probably didn't plan where to move out to yet. "So um..where are the others oppa?" I asked as I sat on the couch. 

"They have schedules...sorry you're stuck with me aha,," he lightly chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. 

"O-oh it's okay, I'm fine with it since you're my favorite member," I shyly said. Eunhyuk rose an eyebrow and his face slowly lit up along with a bright smile.

"Ayyye really? You're just saying that right?" 

"Nooo, I mean it oppa," I laughed as I showed him my lock screen on my phone. "See? It's you, I'm not joking!" 

He then showed his famous gummy smile, which I find very adorable. Geez, how can a grown man be so cute? How can this idol flatter me so much?? Sure, he doesn't have a sculpted face like Siwon but he does have a sculpted jaw line! To me, he's already number one when it comes to visuals, well, for my taste anyway.

"Follow me, I'll show you your room. It used to be Kyuhyun's room." I nodded slightly, smiling as I grabbed my luggage. 

"Oh here, let me carry it for you," he offered as he gently took it from my hands, making our hands touch for a short moment. I suddenly felt like my heart beat suddenly stopped as I suddenly lacked oxygen. What is wrong with me? It's not a big deal, he's just being nice.

"Thanks..you didn't have to though," I blushed at what had happened, I feel like a total fool for being flustered over something so little..to him it was nothing but just a kind deed. I feel like I'm going insane since I felt a spark between our hands.

"Nah, I wanted to. Just let oppa take care of it." Eunhyuk winked at me 'again'. My face felt hot and I felt like my heart was about to burst. Gaaah...he really knows how to flatter me,  I thought as I followed him. I smiled at him from behind as we walked to Kyuhyun's room.

He really is a gentlemen...

After showing me the bedroom, I sat on the wooden floor and started to unpack my belongings. It was pretty awkward at first until he decided to break the silence.

"So.. where're you from?" He shyly and curiously asked, laying his back against the wall as he crossed his arm.

"I'm from the U.S.A" I simply answered with a smile. "Or..should I say, "Yoosa."  I shyly giggled at him when he slightly blushed along with a shocked expression on his face.

"Aish..you fans will never stop teasing me about that one mistake on KTR huh?" He ran his hand over his fluffy black hair. "It was a long time ago!"

"Sorry oppa, I couldn't help it," I lightly laughed as I covered my mouth. Eunhyuk then stared at me and walked over towards me, making me slowly stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter