Regret

Getting married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

It's been 30 minutes or so since I am standing in front of this door. For some reason, my body was frozen for a while as I held the small white envelope with plain designs bulged at the sides as I repeat on reading from whom it was from. I keep on reading it in my mind thinking that I might be mistaken but hell no, what was written is just a name. The name I didn't even expect the first to trouble my mind once I'm back from the States. For how long?! 5 years.

 

 

"Yoona?!" I was disturbed from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice.

 

 

"My God! Yoona!" She immediately fully opened the door and embraced me tight. But to much extent, I don't want to complain. I needed it right now.

 

 

"Oh my Gosh Yoong, I missed you so much. Why didn't you even call so that we can fetch you on the airport?! I hate you " The girl keeps complaining.

 

 

I reciprocated the hug while still holding the letter. I buried my head since I'm taller.

 

 

"Gosh, Yoona! You are still hard headed, do you know that?! Still liking to go things on your own." The girl continued.

 

 

I smiled while still hugging her. "What is this letter?!"

 

 

She released from the hug and looked at me with hesitance. "Still checking mails on the mailbox? Still you " She chuckled as she leads me towards the couch and let me sit beside her.

 

 

"Why don't you open it for you to know." She said.

 

 

"Tiffany..." I said while looking at her.

 

 

"Please Yoona, it's been 5 years. Just open it." Tiffany pleaded.

 

 

I sighed then looked at the letter. Somehow, it made me nervous as I carefully opened it. After successfully opened the letter, I slowly pulled up the small "invitation" card. I gulped and can't help but feel like crying.

 

 

"She .... she is getting married?!" I whispered softly. I didn't wait for her to say something. "Who's the groom?" I faced her.

 

 

"Yoona, you need to calm down. Okay?! We just received the invitation, and we are clueless as well who this mystery person is. She won't tell."

 

 

I creased an eyebrow and looked at her. "I have no idea as well. But ever since you left for the States, she declared one day that she is inlove and committed with somebod-"

 

 

I didn't let her finished her statement. Damn! I cursed myself. Damn it!! 

 

 

"Where are you going?! You just came back! You need to rest first." She said as she is trying to stop me but I rushed myself outside and went inside the car. I didn't even glance, I just step on the accelerator. Come what may this drive would take me to.

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

"Baby?! What's with the noise?!" 

 

 

I turned around to see Taeyeon rubbing her eyes and yawning at the same time as well. I went to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

 

 

"Goodmorning, Baby. Did I wake you?!" I asked.

 

 

"No, it's good that I was awaken, need to finish some paperworks. But why are you so loud early this morning?!" She asked still confused.

 

 

"Baby, Yoona's back." 

 

 

"What?!" I thought it was my Taengoo but when I turned around I saw the giant shikshin whose eyes were big almost bulging and beside her is her girlfriend Sunny who was shocked as well.

 

 

"Hey, I was the one who should say that!" Taeyeon said cutely.

 

 

I chuckled at how childish she can get. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, okay?!I just can't help it. Tiffany-ah, care to explain?!" She said while coming closer..

 

 

But Taeyeon suddenly pulled me away making me at behind her back. "Not too close, Soo!" 

 

 

"Yah! Still so over protected, damn. " Soo said as she marched inside the house followed by the giggling Sunny who seems to be entertained at how childish their bantering was.

 

 

We went inside and everyone's on the couch, me with my baby and opposite to us is Soo and Sunny.

 

 

I explained to them what happened. And all of us kept quite for we don't even know what to say.

 

 

"She must be hurt. The last time I check, she told me that once she came back, she's going to pursue her again." It was Soo.

 

 

"But she seems to be surprised that the reason she is coming back is getting married for real. And to a guy." Sunny said.

 

 

"What makes you think it's a guy?! The name of that person is not even mentioned on the letter. We don't even know that she is dating somebody out there. It might be a set up or something." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"But baby, if this is a set up, she will tell us, but we are completely shocked as well. I don't see any reason why she has to do that." I said.

 

 

"I know. But the last time we help her set up a surprise for Yoong was a complete mess. An epic fail. " Taeyeon said.

 

 

"I agree with her Tiffany, we should be surprising Yoong but it turned out oppositely and instead of surprising the latter, they argue instead. From that they on, I promised myself not getting involved. " Soo said shaking her head.

 

 

Sunny chuckled. "She is right, but the next day they are completely fine.

 

 

" I was about to say something when my phone vibrated. I checked who the person is and shocked was written on my face.

 

 

"Answer it, put the speaker on." I nodded.

 

 

I composed myself and cleared my throat earning a rolled eye from Sooyoung. I just glared at her then she mouthed what? I ignored her antics and cheerfully answered the phone.

 

 

"Hey Jessica! What's up?"I smiled.

 

 

" Hey Tiffany, you seems happy. Anyway, did you receive the invitation?!" She said cheerfully.

 

 

I pouted. "Yah, Jessica! Is that even for real?! How come your getting married when you didn't even introduce the guy to us?! to me?!"

 

 

"What makes you think it's a guy?!"

 

 

"So it's a girl.?"

 

 

She laughed. "You're funny Tiffany, I can't marry a girl especially we are in Korea." She suddenly said in a sad tone.

 

 

"How about Yoona?!" I speak up. Taeyeon glared at me and mouthing me something like 'what the hell?!' kind of thing.

 

 

"She's in the States, But I did sent her an invitation. I wonder if she received it or what. I mean, it's been 5years. I hope she still knows me." I can sense her sad tone which is making me confuse. She is getting married but she still care if Yoona remembers her or what.

 

 

"She is back, Jessie." I said in monotone.

 

 

"Really?! When?!" 

 

 

"This morning, she happened to look at the invitation and yes, she's already aware of your mysterious marriage.".

 

 

She chuckled. " Great, lets meet up before the wedding. Let's have a dinner or something.".

 

 

"Okay. Send us the details. See you Jessica!" I said.

 

 

"See you Tiff. Send everyone my regards. And  make sure Yoona will go especially on my wedding." And soon she hung up.

 

 

"Now what?" It was Taeyeon.

 

 

I sighed. I guess she is really getting married. Everyone kept mum, contemplating of the best action we can do.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

I found myself in a standing in a cliff of a mountain while sight seeing the beautiful city of Seoul. 5 years ago, when I went here I promised myself that I will going back and have Jessica again. 

 

 

Tears are warning to fall but was before I let that happen, I started shouting.

 

 

"DAMN YOU YOONA! WHAT THE HELL!! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO HURT BEFORE YOU LEFT BRINGUNG EVERYTHING! EVEN YOUR DAMN EGO AND PRIDE! LOOK WHAT BROUGHT YOU?! SHE IS GETTING MARRIED. YAH!!" 

 

 

I stopped as I felt the pain in my throat. I can't help but cry and fall on my knees. Hands rested on my knees as I closed my eyes while letting the tears to fall.

 

 

Still not feeling better, I stood up and started shouting again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter