Chapter 2

L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

He opens his eyes when he felts warm on his body. Just a moment ago, he felts cold and damp! He sat up on the bed. He notices the bed was soft with its thick blanket covering his lower body. He also notices that he wears different clothes. The clothes itself seems bigger than him since it slides down from his shoulder showing his milky white shoulder.

He tries to remember what had happen when the memories from yesterday rushed back inside of his head. He remembers about the sudden break up, he remembers crying out loud on the streets, he remembers that someone had put a jacket on top of his head and he remembers the warm hug the strangers gave him along with the soothing words he whispers on his ears.

Those deep voices that belong to the strangers keep on invaded his sense of hearing. The big hands that comforting him, he can remember all of it. As he was deep into the memories of yesterday, he fails to notices that the stranger from yesterday had come in with two mugs on his hands.

The stranger strolled towards him as he put the steaming hot tea in front of him. He looked at the mugs before turn to look at the stranger.

“Take it before it gone cold…” The stranger said. He looks up at the stranger faces. He was smiling kindly, his hair was dyed in silver, and the big point was his ear. His ear was just like a Yoda.

He turns to the mug in front of him before taking it with both of his hands. The warmth of it seeps t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter