Chapter 1

it's enough, I won't ask for anything more

It was 5 in the evening and I'm about to go out but then the fxking rain had dropped so, My plan completely ruined. 

I was about to go out to have a fresh air and see how is life in seoul, South Korea, since it's my first time here.
 I came here by scholarship that provided by Korean government to my country, it's kinda difficult to pass that scholarship. I wasn't come here just to study, my main goal is to get to breath the same air as my 7 oppas asdfghjkl it sounds creepy but it's true. They are the main reason why I want to come here.btw, those 7 boys are no others but Bangtan Soyeondan,the group's name sounds pretty creepy but it's quite unique. 
It's my first day at school. Every student in class stared at me like I'm an alien who came from a different world or sth like that STFU!!!! I'M AN PRETTY HUMAN BEING  PLEASE STOP WITH THAT STARES ! Whatever,I need to ignore those es and concentrate on my study, since I'm a scholar so I need to get a high score or else I'll have to sent back to my country. I wasn't born with a high IQ but I have a high self-confident level which I believe in my own, I believe that I can do everything if I try hard enough.when I'm about to give up on my dreadful life BTS just popped up in my head and so does their song lyric. I'm not joking but they're my inspiration,every words they had put in their songs are really precious . It comes out from their mind. Bangtan not just only put their effort in their music but their love as well. This is why I love them and they're the only group I stan.
 
The bell rung ** 
 
I stood up from my seat and walked to the cafeteria. I ordered omelet and cafe, since I didn't get use to korean foods yet. 
The Classes ended and it was 6 in the evening plus today's weather is nice, I decided to walk to Hongdae's street which is jungkook went before and had so many fans spotted him there . I wish I could spot him too.URGHHHH I need to wake up. I stopped when I saw a group of 6 girls are performing BTS Fire and when their dance performance ended they asked the audience if they want to join them because they need one more person who knows how to sing HOLD ME TIGH. URGHh That's my favorite song. I didn't wait too long I ran to them and tell them I can sing that song well and I know how to rap RM JHOPE and SUGA's part .They decided for me to rap RM's part .
I was stood at the front with  3 members while the rest of the members stood at the back.
"Hmmmmm ohoooooooo oh ohoooo ...." 
I was holding my microphone looking at the audience with a bit anxious while the one who sing jungkook's part start .
"Suljaneul bieunie gurim-eumi chaneunguna....."  I was a bit anxious at first but when I stared to sing all of those faded away. Actually, those girl are sung to find money to donate to homeless or street children.WOW!! Those girl are Jinjja Daebakkkk ! And I'm so grateful I was a part of it .
 
The performance finished. we bowed at each other and say goodbye. That was an incredible moment . 
 
I got home safe and sound,and it was  9 pm.The teachers didn't give any homework so,I can sleep peacefully.
 
Jungkook's POV
 
It was our vacation and all the member were on their way to see their family but I still have so many things to do so I wasn't  able to see my family.

it's Monday so it wasn't really crowded.I just want to get some fresh air because I have locked myself in the room since morning. I was walking down on Hongdae's street while I saw a group of 5 girls performing ️BTS's song called "Hold me tight" . I stopped there, I was really impressed by those girls , they did it very well even if they are girls.