Fin.

Eleven Years Later, From Me to You

June 8th, 2016

You ask me why I fell in love with you, and to be completely honest, I have no clue.

Maybe it was the way you first smiled at me. Sweet and welcoming, and I knew I was home.

Maybe it was the way you sang. Your voice, high and soft, which I thought would never work out - and truly, other than you, it would not.

Maybe it was the way you looked at me. Your gaze, unreadable but soft, and I think I knew why.

Maybe it was the way you kissed me. Slow and soft - oh, everything about you is soft, Youngsaeng - and I knew I had found my place in the world.

Maybe that's why I couldn't stand leaving you, but maybe that's why I did anyway.

I am no one, but you, Youngsaeng, you are destined for something great. You are going to make it, and at that time, I will be standing on the sidelines, silently cheering you on, knowing that I could have been up there with you.

But it was never my place up there. It was always yours, although you were never in the spotlight. But now, my love, it's your turn to shine, so light up the stage with your beauty, your perfection, and maybe - just maybe - you can see me in the audience.

Always yours, you know,

Park Jungmin