Prologue

A Story

PROLOGUE

How I met him?

I looked at my boots sadly. Playing with the snow on the ground. I sat on a old long brown chair that the paint have been flake off. I looked at the sky and there was a snow fell right under my left eye. My inner conciously counted, wondering on what number the snow would melt.

Eight.

His favorite number.

And a tear fell down from my eye. I met him for the first time seven years ago. Like today, on a winter day.

He was stupid tho he said he’s the smartest people out there. He was stupid because he didn’t wear any footwear on winter.

He was stupid, but I was way more stupid.

He was annoying but I loved him, Song Qian Loved him. Loved him since the first time I looked at his lovely dark eyes.

Seven years ago i even only knew a view Korean. I was a Chinese, of course. And finding a Korean who was cowering alone on a long brown chair without wearing any footwear was not what I had ever expected. Never knew that i would meet with a Korean who was that stupid. Too stupid.

I ran to him, bending in front of him and put out my two handkerchiefs from my already-full-backpack. I wrapped his soles with my blue handkerchiefs. Then i looked and him, my eyes met with his wistful dark eyes. The most beautiful eyes that I ever seen. The beautiful eyes that i knew i would always admire.

“Thank you”, he said with a weak and tremble voice.  He was shivering. “Cho Kyuhyun”, he continued. Telling me his name. It’s such a beautiful name.

I winked my eyes, “Song Qian”, I spelled my name awkwardly. Then I stood up, intended to go. But he suddenly grabbed my hand, “Let me follow you”.

I freezed. Not because anything, but i didn’t understand what he said. I was a Chinese, remember. And I had jut come in Korea for two days.

“Uhm, uh?”, i mumbled, hoping he would know that i didn’t understand his words. He stared at me. The stare that made me feel uncomfortable, then after a second –that felt like forever– he nodded.

“oh, you aren’t a Korean”, he said.  And I still didn’t understand. Then he stood up, hold my hand tightly. “I will follow wherever you go”.

Itook a deep breath, looking at my booth again that already wet because of the melting snow.  That was how I met him for the first time. I would tell you a story about him and I until today. Because i didn’t know what would happen tomorrow.  I would only tell you the story between us.  Song Qian and Cho Kyuhyun.