NO MEANS NO!

Running All Alone

Taemin POV

"ANI! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT!"

Me: UMMA!

Mom: DON'T YOU SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT.

I felt a stinging sensation on my face. My mother..had just slapped me..my hand instinctivly went to my face....

My eyes were brimmed with tears as I looked at her.

Her expression softed as she tried to reach out for me.

Mom: Tae..I-I'm so sorry...

I pushed her hand away and ran to my room and locked the door.

I sat there crying..

Me: Hyung..hyung..where are you?...you always found me when we were little...please...find me now...

I cried..it's been..a few day since Taesun-hyung passed away...everything been hard on me and my parents weren't helping... I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling..wondering if hyung can see me or hear me...

 

The next day~

At the danceroom at school

Taemin...Taeminn...Hmm? Hyung is that you? I felt someone shake me...

It was a guy from the dance group..

Guy: Taemin! Snap out of it!

My eyes fixed on him.

Me: Hmm? Mianhe..I guess I was dreaming again..

Guy: Yeahh. So are you going to be in the show?

Me: Um...no..

Guy: WHATT???

I turned my face.

When I turned back, he was gone..Sigh~ It always happens to me..when I dance...It's like..I'm transfered to another world....

 

 

What do you think first chapter? Well for all you other readers...yeahh~ Since I'm doing 3 stories now..I'll be updating once every two weeks kay? I'm sorry if that seems like a long time..==' aigoo~ That goes for all my stories..Please support!

-jjongiebbyluv