Stop annoying me...

You're annoying!

Just like any other days Natasha will be at school, making sure everything is in place in the sports store room as she was a member and also a senior of the prefect in the sports store room also known as a Quater Master member, she's basically in charge of making sure the equipments are in good condition, take care of the new recruits who are juniors to her, throw away those things that are broken or spoiled. Rocky is a very popular and good looking junior in school, ever since he performed for the first time the girls fell head over heels for him, good looks, good body, nice persoanlity, cute smile. Totally a package which is something Natasha isn't interested at all, is she lesbian? Of course not, she's just not in the mood for love that's it. Today is the day where many Quater Master is needed, since today is the day where students will check their heights, weights, how well they do in push ups and sit ups, and Quater Master members are the ones who helps check the height and weight, as Rocky was nice he did helped a lot eventhough he wasn't a member of the Quater Master. And since the Quater Master is lack of people Natasha finally gather all the courage to scout him as a member. While meassuring his height she finally break the silence and asked him.

"Hey Rocky~ do you think you're interested in joining us and be a Quater Master member? We're really in need of new people~" She says, trying to hold her smile.

"Ahh~ I would'n mind sunbaenim~" Rocky says as he shows Natasha his famous smile that every girl is fond over. Without saying anymore things Rocky made his way towards his friends.

Girls glared and gossip about Natasha but she wasn't even thinking to get bothered by it, after a long morning of helping it was finally lunch time. Natasha was walking towards the cafeteria with her friends, who is also a bunch of QM members.

"Wait~ so you were able to ask him to join??? Daebak~" Says one of her friend Jen.

"Well yeah~ you all recomemded him since you said he was hardworking and useful~" Said Natasha while getting her tray.

"But seriously though~ I'm pretty sure if he joins girls will be joining and by then the sports room will be packed~" Said another friend of Natasha, which is Natalie.

"Yeah no kidding~ by then we have to open an audition~" Said the third friend of Natasha who goes by the name Nicole.

"Especially when they join just so that they can bring you down~ have you seen the way his fangirls stare??" Says Jen while taking her food.

"Look guys~ if girls were to join because of him they still have work hard right? If they dont we can just kick them out~" Said Natasha as the other girls nods in agreement.

Natasha was excited to go home but her hopes were too high as it clashes down, other Quater Members all have busy schedules today and only Rocky agreed to stay back. She was nice enough not to leave the small boy all alone to take all the stuffs this afternoon, so she decided to stay back for one more day considering she already stayed back for the past few days. While sitting in the sports room waiting for Rocky she listened to her favorite songs while doing homework, true enough like what Natalie said many girls were crowding around the door, demanding to join. Natasha ignored all the girls demands, but after a while she can hear screaming and thats when she knows the one and only Rocky is here, before he can even close the door the girls were pulling onto him begging him to let them in. One of the rules are to not allow ANY outsiderds and only Quater Masters are allowed, before Rocky can even answer them Natasha stood up and slam the door, not letting anybody in, with no explanations. Rocky was shock but impressed by Natasha's action, Natasha sighs as she goes back to her original seat, focusing on her homework once again.

"No outsiders allowed...only QM members allowed..." She sighs once again.

"Ohh sorry noona~ I wasn't sure yet~" Rocky says softly while taking the seat in front of her.

"Just sit there and wait~ the teacher will call us once it starts...and dont call me noona.." Said Natasha while going back to doing her homework.

After a good 10 minutes Rocky could'n take it anymore, he stood up and went towards Natasha, poking her cheeks, playing with her hair and making weird noises. Natasha finally could'n take it anymore.

"YAH!! JUST SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" She bursted out.

"Okay okay..." Rocky was a little terrified and obeyed her words.

After a while of silence Natasha decided to break the silence.

"So...do you know that girls actually gossip about you? Shipping you with random people" Natasha said, feeling a little sorry for him.

"Well I already knew this was coming...cause of me dancing~ becoming famous, everyone staring~ I'm already used to it~ since I can't do anything~ I might as well smile and move on~" Rocky shrugged as he explained.

"Ahh...I see~" Natasha nodded.

"Actually I wanna thank you for scouting me~ that way no one is allowed in here I can be at peace, alone with a friend~" he says as he smiles at Natasha.

Somehow that smile manage to make her heart skip a beat, although Natasha has always like him from the start, she was always insecure. Always thinking that he can find a better one, he prefers someone younger and not a noona. Rocky didn't like to be ship with other random girls especially those who he doesn't even knows, he was actually happy to know someone like Natasha, comfortable to hang out with, no screaming or fangirling for once. After helping out for the whole day the both of them was exhausted, it was already 5:30P.M. and the both of them were resting in the sports room, finally the both of them bid their goodbyes and make their own ways home. After that, the both of them became some what close. Rocky was starting to develope feelings for Natasha, no matter how much he denies there's no way he can hide it. Even Natasha's friends starts shipping them, and Rocky doesn't even mind.

"Woah~ you got the fish on the hook eh?" Jen teased while munching on her sandwich.

"Come on~ its not like he'll like me~ Im a noona~ easily two years older than him~ plus they're many pretty girls around him why would he choose me??" Said Natasha with a small huff.

"Please~ we know you like him~ and we would'n know whether he likes you or not~" Natalie said as she grins.

"He likes you~ I can bet all my anime merchandise for it~" Says Nicole confidently.

"So if you were to be wrong all the merchandises goes to me~" Says Natasha confidently as well, but also sad at the same time.

"Hey Natasha noona...can I talk to you for a while? Privately..." Says Rocky popping out of nowhere, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Sure...." Natasha stood up and followed him.

All Natasha's friends were shock but also excited for her as well, giggling while giving her support.

The both of them finally reached the place where Rocky had leaded her, the sports store room. Unlocking it then pushing Natasha in harshly, making her misunderstood that he was mad at her. He locked the door behind him as Natasha looked at him, afraid.

"Look...if I ever insulted you or offended you I'm sorry...okay-----"

Natasha was cut off with his lips planted on her's, slowly snaking his hands around her waist and pulling her close not wanting to let her go as if his depends on it. Natasha pulled away as she was too shock.

"This may sound cliche but....look...I really like you a lot...make it love you a lot....where can I find someone so understanding and caring and kind....just...you're so different from other girls..." He says as he sighs, "Its okay if you dont like me---"

Before Rocky can finish speaking Natasha clashed her lips against his again, finally manage to let her feelings out on him. Not hiding the fact anymore, she smiles as she pulls back, pecking him on his cheek.

"Only look at me and not other girls okay??" She says as she looks down shyly.

"I have always had my eyes on you...and only you.." He smiles as he pulls her into a tight hug, embracing her as if she is really precious to him.

 

 

 

Hey hey~ yeah so this one shot is done yeah I know its damn boring you can choose to ignore this story or even dislike it lol if thats possible~ most you can do is not like it haha~ anyways thanks for wasting your time on this story and I really hope to see you in the next story haha. Peace~