Taemin in a Chicken Suit?!

Happy Birthday Hyung~

 

Onew loves chicken. That's a commonly know thing. In fact, it's weird to see Onew without chicken...

But what most people don't know is that Onew has another love. This love resides in the form of the youngest member of SHINee.

So on Onew's birthday when he woke up to the smiling face of the maknae staring down at him he already knew it was going to be a good day.

"Happy birthday Onew-hyung!" Taemin chirped as he jumped onto the surprised Onew. "You're officially an ahjussi!"

"Omo, Taemin you tease, I'm only 22!" Onew rolled Taemin off of him so that he could stand up to get dressed. What he failed to see was the blush on the cheeks of the younger boy when he saw Onew in nothing but a white wife beater and his boxers.

"So when do I get my present?" Onew stripped off his wife beater, which made Taemin blush even harder as he stared at the comforter on the bed.

"Mmmhmm hyung, not till tonight." Taemin mehronged Onew,while Onew had just finished getting dressed for the day.

          Taemin quickly decided to get out of the room and made his way down the stairs. Onew decided to follow him and made his way to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday!" Taemin smiled at Onew as he was surprised by the rest of SHINee.

          Onew took in everything that was going on. Here were all of his fellow SHINee members, SHINee family. They were seated around a cake that had Onew's face on it, yet he had a chicken body. He had to hold in a huge laugh with that one.

          Key and Jonghyun were standing up behind the cake, smiling at Onew. Minho was sitting down, a party blower in his mouth. Taemin was standing right beside Onew, with his hand on his shoulder.

"Aww, you guys. I feel like I'm about to cry."  Onew smiled through his teary eyes.

"Blow out your candles!" Jonghyun complained. "I'm hungry and Key wouldn't make any of us breakfast."

          Without any further complaints, Onew closed his eyes and made a wish (I wish Taemin-ah would love me.) then blew out the candles on the cake.

“Ah hyung! What did you wish for?” Taemin asked as soon as he opened his eyes.

“I can’t tell you Taemin-ah…or else it won’t come true.” Onew tapped Taemin on the nose while Taemin let out a look of frustration.

“Jjong! I told you not to touch the cake until Onew gets a piece.” Key smacked Jonghyun’s hand away from the cake. “Hey, hyung, how big of a piece do you want?”

“Hmm, not too big.” Onew smiled and thanked Key when he was handed a medium sized piece of cake.

“I want the piece with Onchicken on it!” Taemin jumped in front of Jonghyun and grabbed the piece before he could even blink.

“Aish! Taemin, that was my piece.” Jonghyun glared at the maknae while he grabbed a different piece of cake from Key.

“Onchicken?” Onew glanced at Taemin curiously.

“Mmhmm. You and chicken combined. Your chicken obsession is a big deal to our fans.” Taemin took a bite of cake that held Onew’s face on it. “Hey hyung, I’m eating you!”

          The picture that popped into Onew’s head made him look away from Taemin in embarrassment. Omo, Onew and his erted thoughts…

          Jonghyun had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing at the obvious two, but soon regretted it when Key smacked him in the head with a random spatula.

“What the ? Why do you always have a spatula? I mean seriously, you hit me with that stupid spatula even when we’re in a hotel room in Japan.” Jonghyun rubbed the backside of his head while glaring at Key. “Are you some kind of freaky masochist?”

“Hmm. Don’t blame me since you can’t even get laid by a girl.” Key mehronged Jonghyun.

“You’re such a .” Jonghyun muttered, looking back at Taemin who was munching away on his Onchicken cake very happily.

“No, you’re the . I’m the y cat.” Key winked at Jonghyun, which only pissed him off even more.

“You read too many fanfictions.”

“That was one time!” Key shot back at Jonghyun. “It’s not like I don’t catch you reading fanfics of you and Yuri-noona.”

          As the two continued to fight, Onew spent his time as he watched Taemin with a smile on his face. Poor Minho sat in the background munching on his cake and texting on his phone, not really caring about what the other SHINee members had been doing.

“I hate to nag, but do you guys realize we have to be at the SM building in 30 minutes for Jinki’s party?” Minho interrupted, not even bothering to take his eyes off his phone.

          This shut both Key and Jonghyun up. Key muttered something about how hard it is to make yourself look fabulous and how he needs more time. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and made his way to his room to change.

          Taemin stared at Minho wide-eyed, fork sticking out of his mouth. Onew snuck one last glance at Taemin before he went to sit down on the couch in the living room since he had already put on what he was wearing for the day.

          An hour later, the five members of SHINee walked into the SM building, only to be dragged into a van by their manager.

“Sorry guys, Onew’s party is at another place.” The manager said while everybody managed to buckle themselves in.

          After a crazy 15 minute car ride, where the driver almost ran them into a bus one time and then off a bridge another time, the SHINee members were pried out of the van and shoved into another building.

“Happy Birthday Onew!” A large crowd shouted as soon as Onew and his dongsaengs had walked in.

          The rest of the SHINee members backed away from Onew and let him get swept into the crowd. There were so many people there, especially a lot of other bands.           

          Taemin had accidently lost the rest of SHINee, and not wanting to be by himself he quickly found Mir and decided to spend some time with him, maknae to maknae.

“Mir-hyung!” Mir looked away from his plate of food and smiled at the younger boy. “Are you here by yourself?”

“Ah, no. All of MBLAQ is here, I just got separated from everybody else a little while ago.”

          Taemin spent the next three hours with Mir and the rest of MBLAQ, which has joined them a while after they had started talking.

          After another hour of just wondering around, Taemin got bored and decided to look for the rest of SHINee. Turns out Minho had already gone back to the dorms and Key and Jonghyun were about to head back as well. So, not wanting to be the lone one out, he decided to head back with them.

          Meanwhile, Onew was having a blast just flitting around and talking to everybody that was there solely for him, which made him feel great. Though, after he got separated from Taemin he started to get a little apprehensive.

          So, much to say, when he had seen SHINee’s maknae looking too friendly with MBLAQ’s maknae, he had gotten quite jealous. Not wanting to ruin his day, he immersed himself with the people around him and everything else going on.

          Before he had realized it, it was already 6 pm and the rest of SHINee had already gone home, along with a lot of other people. So he decided to call it a night and headed back to the SHINee dorms thinking of his wonderful day.

          Once back at the SHINee dorms, Onew headed upstairs and punched in the security code to enter the dorms. Though, when he stepped inside everything was strangely quiet.

“Hello?” Onew yelled, only to be greeted by silence. That’s when he noticed there was a trail of feathers that he had a feeling that he should follow.

          The trail of feathesr led straight to his own room, yet his door was closed and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to open it, but when he did open it he was definitely surprised.

Taemin…in a chicken suit.

“T-Taemin?!” Onew seriously couldn’t believe his eyes, he definitely thought he was seeing things. “Why are you wearing that chicken suit?”

“Well, my dear Jinki.” A shiver ran up Onew’s spine when Taemin said his real name without any honorifics. “I know you love chicken…and I still had the suit from when I had to wear it for Hello Baby. I also saw the way you were looking at me while I was in the chicken suit at that child’s park.”

          Onew felt his ears and face go completely red. He had stared at Taemin like he was a piece of fresh meat that day because it was when he had just started noticing his feelings for Taemin. Seeing Taemin in the chicken suit had stirred him in a mysterious way.

“I’m giving myself to you Jinki.” Taemin walked over to Onew and pulled him over and made it so they were both sitting on the bed.

“Eh?!” Onew blinked a couple of times.

“Saranghae Jinki.” Taemin muttered before he crashed his lips onto Onew’s and tried to push him into response. Though, Onew was just shocked stiff.

          When Taemin still couldn’t get Onew to respond to the kiss after a few more minutes then he pulled back with a frown.

“Ah, did I make a fool of myself?” Taemin smiled and stood up, trying to get out of the room before Onew could see the tears that were about to fall in his face. “Sorry Onew-hyung, I’ll leave you alone now. Happy Birthday!”

“Taemin, wait.” Taemin stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard Onew’s voice, but not daring to turn around. “Come here.”

          When Taemin still didn’t budge, Onew got up from the bed and went over to where Taemin was standing.

“Taemin, look at me.” Onew spun Taemin around, and felt his heart break when he saw the tear-streaked face. “Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae. Arasso?”

          Taemin didn’t wait a minute before he threw his arms around Onew and started crying with all of his might.

“You pabo! Why are you still crying?”

“Because, I’m just so happy. I thought you had rejected me after I’ve loved you for so long. I just can’t believe it.” Onew wiped the tears out from Taemin’s face and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Jinki, kiss me like you mean it.” Accepting Taemin’s challenge, he grabbed Taemin’s face and pulled it to his while he smashed their lips together. Instead of waiting for permission into Taemin’s mouth, he shoved his tongue in there and started to explore, which elicited a low throaty moan from Taemin.

“Mmmhmm. The hyungs won’t be back for another couple of hours. I bribed them to let me have the house until 10.” Taemin moaned again as he felt Onew kissing down the side of his neck, undoubtedly leaving visible hickeys.

“Ah, then let’s get you out of that chicken costume!” Onew smirked before he started pulling down the zipper on the chicken costume.

“Yah! I thought you liked chicken!” Taemin clucked as Onew got frustrated with the zipper.

“Neh, I do like chicken, but I love you way more than I love chicken.” Onew made a fist pump into the air when he realized he had finally got the stupid zipper all the way down. “Now out of the chicken suit.”

          Taemin smiled at the words that Onew had said. It thrilled him to no end that Onew would pick him over chicken, his ultimate love.

          Feeling an overwhelming urge, Taemin stepped out of his chicken costume and pounced on Onew so that he was on top of him on the bed. Taemin quickly pushed his lips onto Onew’s and couldn’t keep himself from smiling into the kiss.

          Now, it was time for Onew to shed some more clothing, as currently he was wearing too much.