I Love You...Saranghae...(Part One)

From L.A. to Hawaii With Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook is preparing his belongings for a trip to Los Angeles as his flight are scheduled tonight. He supposed to done packing from two or a day before but because of his busy schedule he don't have any time to do it. Jong Kook already planned to go to L.A. in almost a month ago because he's not been there for a long time and he kind of missed it, so he clear his schedule for a few days.

Jong Kook keep on busy checking his things to make sure he don't miss any important things to bring along with him. While he was stuffing his clothes in the luggage, his phone suddenly ring. He quickly look at his phone and smile when he looked at the name shown on the screen.

"Yeoboseyo...Jihyo-yah...", Jong Kook greet in a very happy tone.

"Jong Kook oppa...why you sound so happy?", Jihyo chuckles.

"Hehe..nothing..I'm just in a good mood...why did you call?", ask Jong Kook.

"Eii...I can't call you? Waee? Did i disturb you?", Jihyo ask back in annoyed tone.

"Haha...aniya...you are not disturbing me...I'm just asking because it's still early in the morning...you should still be sleeping on the bed!", Jong Kook .

"Yah! Oppa! I can wake up early too!", Jihyo protested.

"You only wake early if you had any schedule...", Jong Kook continue to tease.

"No...I'm not!", Jihyo shout over the phone not satisfied with Jong Kook teased.

"Yes...you are...admit it Song Ji Hyo-ssi...hahaha!", Jong Kook still not stop teasing.

"Yah! Stop it! I don't want to talk with you anymore..bye!", Jihyo end the call immediately.

"Yah! Yeoboseyo?? Yeoboseyo? Jinjja! Did she just end the call? Did she really that angry??", Jong Kook look at his phone with disbelief. He thought that Jihyo was used to be teased like he always do but he was so shocked Jihyo just ended the call just like that.

Jihyo on the other side was actually pretended to be angry. She purposely did that to make Jong Kook panic, because he will became like that when she gets angry. She just love to see him do everything he can to make her happy. 

Jihyo and Jong Kook already become a very close friend since they involved together in Running Man. Their relationship growth from a co-worker to a best friend. Jong Kook always looked after Jihyo inside and outside of filming. 

"Yah...pick up the phone...please...", Jong Kook mumbled while waiting for Jihyo to answer. He was biting his nail nervously.

Jihyo was giggling alone when she saw Jong Kook call but she want to tortured him for a while.

"Served you right! Kim Jong Kook-ssi...hahaha!", Jihyo laughing so hard on her bed. After a while, Jihyo pick up his call.

"Jihyo-yah....Mianhae...Mianhae...Mianhae...I won't teased you anymore...", Jong Kook apologizing repeatedly not wanting for Jihyo to angry at him anymore.

"Hahaha! Oppa...I just play with you...", Jihyo laughing hard at him.

"Yah! You just play with me?? Song Ji Hyo-ssi!", Jong Kook huffed.

"Eiii..oppa..are you mad at me?", Jihyo already stop her laugh.

"No...", Jong Kook replied in slow voice.

"Haha...my Kookie oppa are sulking now...auww...", Jihyo start to tease Jong Kook.

"Yah! What did you call me? Kookie?", Jong Kook pretend to be angry. He also just want to tease Jihyo back.

"Kookie...Kookie...Kookie...hahahaha...", Jihyo can't stop laughing.

"Yah! Stop it will you? If you don't want to stop, i won't bring any gift for you from L.A.!", Jong Kook threat her.

"Yah...oppa...you have promise me! Ok...ok...I will stop...you don't mad at me, right? Mianhaeyo...", Jihyo immediately stop her laugh and apologize.

"Anii...I just pretend to...of course i will buy you a souvenir...you are my best friend!", Jong Kook replied even it was so hard for him to say the word 'best friend'. He really wanted to change the word to 'girlfriend'.

He love Jihyo actually. He already fall in love with her through these years they being together in Running Man. Jong Kook only treat Jihyo as hi dongsaeng on early the show but it change to love when he knew about Jihyo relationship.

When Jihyo announced her relationship with the CEO, he feels he lost something in his heart and it broken into pieces. He feels gloomy but he not show it in front of her. He wished her the best in her relationship even he knows that he will never be with her.

His world become bright again when Jihyo announced her separation. It's not that he want it to happen but he feels that he had a chance now. He vowed to confess to her and make her, his lover but until now he's not have a courage to do so. He just kept the feeling to himself. 

"Oppa...actually i have something to tell you...", Jihyo said suddenly.

"Owh...what is it Jihyo-yah?", Jong Kook replied curiously.

"Hmmm...I want to tell you that i'm going to Hawaii!!", Jihyo shout excitedly makes Jong Kook put his phone away off his ear.

"Yah! I'm not deaf yet! Can you just tell me nicely!", scold Jong Kook.

"Hehehe...Mianhae...I'm too excited...", Jihyo apologize while giggling.

"Aishh..this girl, really...When will you go there?", Jong Kook ask.

"I will be going in two more days..I can't believe that i will be there!", 

"Jihyo-yah...when will you be going? Two more days? I'm not hear it wrong right?", Jong Kook ask again for confirmation.

"Anii...you not hear it wrong..oppa...",

"Means that, i will still be in L.A. that time..", Jong Kook talking in his mind.

"You must be so excited...it's like dream come true for you, right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter