Chapter 1

A day on the beach [Ontae]

The light breezes felt nice in the hot summer day where Taemin sat on a beach blanket, thoughtfully looking out over the deep blue sea. It had been a while since he'd taken a full day off to just relax on the beach. Work lately had been very tiresome but he never complained, always having so much fun. Although as soon as he got some free time he wanted to relax, but this time he wasn't alone. Another man with light brown hair, now dark brown because of the water was swimming in the sea. The bright smile on his lips made Taemin himself shine up, it was very contagious. The sound of splashing water mixed with the wind and a distant seagull were all so familiar, he'd kind of missed it. With a small sip out of his ice cold drink he continued to watch Jinki from afar before the man suddenly stood up and walked out of the water. With a jogging speed he travels over the hot sand to come over to Taemin, stopping right next to him to start to shake his head back and forth, making the cold water fly everywhere.

"Hey!" Taemin complained out loud. "It's cold!" a silence comes up and Taemin suddenly gets the feeling that his boyfriend is up to no good. Without having the reaction to stop it, Jinki throws himself gently over Taemin, now laying on top of him with his soaked body.

"Coooold!" he squeels before hearing a heartwarming chuckle from Jinki that's looking down on him. 

"You got to admit, it feels kind of nice in this hot weather." he teases as Taemin makes a sulking face, knowing deep down that he's actually right. The burning sun started to get a little bit too hot, even for him.

"But you're still wet!" before Taemin had the opportunity to complain more Jinki places a kiss over his lips. They're still somewhat wet after his swim and tasted a bit salty from the seawater. Right after the kiss Jinki fired off the most precious smile that spread up to his eyes and that always made Taemin all warm and fuzzy inside. The sulking face that had once been forming on Taemins lips slowly died off before he gave up and smiled back.

"You have to take a dip with me, the water is really nice." Jinki said and Taemin can no longer resist to raise his hands to let them run through the wet, brown hair on the older man. 

"You think so?" a mmh sound confirms Taemins question as he gave Jinki a form of suspicion look. "Is that why you came here?" the other man suddenly pushes his lips together, sort of making a fishy face before he smirked mysteriously.

"Maybe.." Taemin couldn't resist to laugh at Jinkis words as he pushed him off himself and stood up. "Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" he yelled, starting to run to the water as fast as he could.

"Hey! Wait for me!" he could hear Jinki yell after him, also hearing his fast footsteps close behind him. Their laughter fills the air. Coming to the beach maybe wasn't such a bad idea afterall. 

Written by FantasyTaemint
Do not re-upload or claim as your own.