Final

I miss home...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was laying down in his bed rewatching episodes of “NCT Life in Bangkok”. Ten had such a fun time showing s around in Bangkok. It was really fun to revisit all his favorite places again after being away for so long. Only now that he’s back something had changed.

 

He had always liked Johnny. Johnny was the one to help him with his Korean and speak to him in English. He was always very friendly and kind. And tall. So Ten might have had a small crush on the handsome giraffe. But it would pass, Ten was sure of that.

 

Until “NCT Life in Bangkok” when Ten had to spend a lot more time with Johnny. Not that he was complaining. He got to spend a lot more time with all the members in his homeland. But Johnny was especially cute during their trip. Maybe it was because of Thailand’s warmer weather, not forcing the members to bundle up until they were piles of fluffy coats. Maybe it was the fact that Ten was able to drag them around to all these cool places and see genuine interest in his eyes. Whatever it was Ten was sure that he was in love with Johnny.

 

And now he was suffering the consequences. He tried to distance himself from Johnny as much as he could without it being noticed by the other members. It hurt. He would purposely sit next to another member when Johnny came over to sit by him. Ten would always see Johnny’s disappointed look for a split second before it changed back to his normal happy expression.

 

Now he was curled up on his bed, tears streaming down his face, as he watched “NCT Life in Bangkok”. He didn’t hear the door open and close over the sounds of his sobs. He jumped when he felt the bed dip with new added weight. When he sat up he saw Johnny looking at him with concern in his eyes. Ten stood up and tried to run out of the room but Johnny grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

 

“Why do you always run from me..?” Johnny spoke up, Ten refusing to look at him. When Johnny was sure that Ten wouldn’t answer he spoke again. “You’re crying. I’m trying to help you. I’m here to comfort you but all you do is run. Do you hate me? Is that it?” Johnny said letting go of Ten’s wrist, expecting the younger to leave. Instead he turned to look at Johnny, tears still streaming down his face.

 

“I miss my home.. I know we were just there a couple weeks ago.. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter