First Meeting (MoonSun)

Moments With You

First Meeting

(MoonSun)

 

#1-Baby

Her eyes swept through the room until she saw a cute girl with equally cute chubby cheeks who was standing by herself, away from the other trainees, and Byulyi couldn’t help but think how pretty this young girl is.

 

#2-Eyes

There was a new trainee today joining them, and Yongsun quickly turned her head to see at the newbie...and felt her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met and the girl smiled tentatively in response.

 

#3-Shoes

They were left there in the middle of the room leaving Yongsun feeling both angry and bewildered she wanted to curse for the first time in her life because the newbie decided to be rude at her for no reason (what a waste, she thought, she looks like someone who gets along well with others).

 

#4-Hug

Still feeling miffed at the girl (Yongsun refused to call her by name), she decided to teach the taller girl a lesson by hugging her from behind and ensured it was so tight it’d take her breath away all the while following the photographer’s instruction to the T.

 

#5-Answers

Byulyi was, to say the least, irritated when Wheein and Hyejin laughed at her after she told them about the photoshoot incident until the petite girl explained, “Unnie, of course she is mad at you! She’s older than you and you were rude to her yesterday,” causing Byulyi to flush red, ashamed at her attitude.

 

#6-Ghost

She swore under her breath after her attempts to catch the girl and apologize failed for the nth times as she watched the older girl got on the bus and vanished from her sight.

 

#7-Candy

They were mysteriously appearing everywhere (her bag, her locker, even in the pocket of her jeans!) for the last seven days, making her wonder if she got herself a secret admirer (but who was she kidding, she wasn’t that pretty to begin with).

 

#8-Gong-gal

Yongsun sniffed at the oddly plain-looking bread she found in a paper bag hanging on her locker knob (along with a note of “I’m sorry” written on it), shrugged, and bit into it, unknowing that it would be her most favorite bread in the world after learning Byulyi bought it with her last pocket money just to apologize to her.

 

#9-Dance

She moved, smooth and precise, to the rhythm of the music and forgot about the outside world as she closed her eyes, unaware of a particular girl peeking through the slightly ajar door.

 

#10-Truce

Byulyi sighed, leaning her tired body against the cold wall, then promptly jumped as the door creaked open, revealing Yongsun—red cheeks and shy smile—with two cups of instant ramyeon in her hands, saying, “Wanna eat together?”

 

-:::-

 

Thank you for reading :winks: