Prologue I

The Alina Archer Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Year 2351; the year that the fate of all humanity was changed forever. Earth fell victim to the biggest astrological threat in all its history; Aster-Terra. The ginormous asteroid hurtled through space towards Earth at a speed that could not be tracked. By the time astrologists and physicists discovered Aster-Terra and its one way course to Earth’s end, it was already too late. Earth had a mere few hours until it met its fate.

What Aster-Terra left in its wake was the epitome of catastrophe. On August 12, 2351, Earth was almost completely destroyed, it was broken apart into much smaller planet-like bodies called Spheres. Millions of lives were lost, on the ground and even in space. Families, friends and loved ones were separated not only by death, but by the land they once stood on. Humanity almost became extinct. It is the day that will be mourned over for hundreds, possibly thousands of years to come.

However, in light of what happened, the surviving humans on their respective Spheres worked together to build new homes and civilisations for themselves and future generations. It was a time of true unity and also a time where humanity was the most peaceful. All six Spheres were special in their own way. But one in particular, the north most Sphere, was a little more special than the rest.

It’s tale is indeed a tragic one for its people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter