Part One

Secret Kiss

Sehun sighed as he set down his scratch paper. He was done answering half of his Calculus homework and was tired as hell. He held his head with one hand and massaged it a bit. Caressing the side of his forehead with his index finger.

He was really done for the day. The homework he has been answering will due next week but he wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

Sehun looked at his friend Mabel who was busy reading her Literature book. He suddenly remembered that their midterm examinations on Literature 202 will also be next week. And he haven’t even started to read even just a page of their textbook.

He groaned and buried his face on his textbook. He was starting to think about his life choices and suddenly wanting to give up.

"You do know that you still have to read your Biology book right?" Mabel suddenly asked as she flipped a page on her textbook, not even looking up at him.

Sehun groaned again and looked up at his dear friend who didn’t make him feel better. "Why is everything so complicated?"

"Reading isn't complicated," Mabel said and looked at him."Understanding what you're reading is."

Then a familiar ringtone interrupted them. It was Mabel's.

"Hey, Chanyeol," Mabel greeted as she answered the call. She didn’t even break her eye contact to her textbook. "Oh, I'm with Sehun in the library... You coming here? Okay. Sure. We'll wait."

Sehun blushed by the thought of seeing Chanyeol. The first time he saw Chanyeol, he had that sudden attraction. At first it was just mere crush but as time passed, it was getting more and more. Until he fell. Fell in love with Park Chanyeol.

He has an excuse though.Who wouldn't fall for the school's famous heartthrob? A musician. A lover of sports. And a great and kind man.

When Mabel dropped the call, she finally looked at him and grinned. "Calm your , Sehun-ah."

Sehun gave Mabel a cold look. "I am calm."

Mabel laughed and shook her head.

If there was one person Sehun knew who was immune to Chanyeol, it's Mabel. He first met her in his first class. They became friends until they almost stick together 24/7. He will never forget the first time he saw Mabel and Chanyeol together...

Sehun was walking down the hallway to the locker room when he heard giggles from somewhere. It was weird cause most of the students are out since dismissal already past in an hour already. The giggles turned into laughs when he found that it came from the music room. When he peeked through the small glass window, he was shocked to see his friend Mabel and the famous heartthrob Park Chanyeol laughing while sitting in front of the grand piano.

Are they dating?Sehun thought.

Sehun felt a strange pang from his chest. He didn't understand what it means.

Unknowingly, he accidentally opened the door. He fell from his feet and embarrassed himself in front of Mabel and Chanyeol who were both shocked to see him.

When he got up, before the two could say something he muttered a sorry and quickly ran away.

The next day,Sehun was greeted by Mabel a, "Chanyeol and I aren't dating."

He looked at her, shocked that she knew he was thinking about that. It bothered him the whole night, if he was honest to himself. He couldn't study well because the sight of Mabel and Chanyeol in front of the grand piano wouldn't get out of his mind.

"Many people think were dating, but in reality were not." Mabel continued when Sehun didn't respond. She leaned down to him and whispered. "He's my third cousin."

Sehun looked at her, shocked. Mabel smiled at him. "Nobody knows that cause I don't want annoying girls to befriend me because of him."

Most students ignore Mabel because she's not like those girls who does what girls usually do. She's very simple and open-minded. And very smart too. People usually get intimidated by her attitude, but Sehun found it amazing. He easily found a friend in her.

"Chanyeol will be here in a minute. Do you want to go to the powder room?" Mabel asked but Sehun knew better. She was teasing him. He could tell it by the way she looked at him skeptically.

Mabel was also the first one to know his feelings for her beloved cousin. She figured it out after her how many attempts of trying to make him and Chanyeol as close friends. She saw how he would easily blush whenever Chanyeol smiles at him. Whenever Chanyeol puts his arm around him. And whenever Chanyeol takes care of him.

But the thing was...

"I like girls," Chanyeol said as they went to Starbucks to get a few snacks. He eyed one of the pretty girls on the other side of the table. He turned to look at Sehun with a smile and said, "Especially girls with long-black hair, brown eyes and pretty smile, ahhh. A total beauty."

Sehun felt disappointed but he kinda knew it was coming. Of course, Chanyeol likes girls. He's a 100 percent straight. He knew it all along. But a part of his heart was hoping. Always hoping.

After that, he tried to stay away from Chanyeol. He knew that if he's going to continue hanging out with him, he'll just hurt himself. And he wants to save himself from that. Though it's a bit too late.

He scoffed at Mabel and stood up. "I'm gonna look for a good Calculus textbook to help me with these."

Mabel grinned once again."I'm gonna pretend that I'll believe that."

Sehun rolled his eyes at her and went to find a textbook in the shelves. He went to the part where most Mathematical textbooks where found. He looked through the back of the textbooks and flipped some pages. Get one then look through the contents then find another. Until he was holding three textbooks already.

"Sehun-ah.” 

Sehun almost dropped the textbooks because of shock. When he steadied, he saw Chanyeol in front of him. He looked serious.

Sehun made a quick scan on Chanyeol’s appearance. He was wearing black shirt with a gray cardigan and a black ripped pants. Matching it with a pair of black sport shoes.It matched Chanyeol’s tall and handsome physique. A perfect look.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you," Sehun tried to calm himself when he felt his face starting to blush. He didn't want to let Chanyeol know that he was panicking inside.

Chanyeol looked at the textbooks he carried."You need help?"

He blushed more profusely when he saw the concern on Chanyeol's pretty eyes. "N-no. It's fine."

"Sehun-ah," Chanyeol held his elbow that almost made Sehun jump. "Are you trying to stay away from me? Did I do something wrong? Or say something wrong? Please tell me, I'm not used to this."

Sehun played dumb. Something he was not good at. "What? What are you talking about? Where did you get that?"

"Mabel," Chanyeol looked at Sehun's eyes straight. "But I've been feeling it quite some time now. Did I say something? I'm sorry."

Sehun wanted to go to Mabel and strangle her for being too honest sometimes. But instead, he shook his head and faked a smile. "No, no, it's okay. It's nothing. I was just busy with midterms and all."

Chanyeol stayed silent but his eyes remained on Sehun. His red lips were pursed, like he wanted to say something but decided not to. His hand remained holding Sehun’s elbow. Sehun felt the weird and fast beating of his heart when he realized that.

He looked away and tried to find more textbooks when he felt Chanyeol suddenly pushing him backward with force, trapping him against a wall.

"Chanyeol!" he almost screamed when the books he was holding fell on the ground. He was suddenly nervous when he saw how serious Chanyeol looked. His dark eyes looked frustrated and his mouth pursed deeper into thin line

"Sehun-ah, what are you doing to me?" Chanyeol whispered and his arms were at both side of Sehun.

The beating of Sehun's heart increased. He's dumbfounded with the current situation. What was going on?

Chanyeol reached out and slowly caressed Sehun's face and stopped at his lips. All of this made Sehun tremble. When he accidentally let out a moan, Chanyeol's eyes darkened. "You're making me so confused."

Sehun's breathing hitched and with a soft voice he said, "Chanyeol, I don't know what you're talking about."

In an instant move, Sehun's surrounding suddenly stopped. All he could hear was his heart beating so fast. And all he could see was Chanyeol... kissing him.

Chanyeol let go and gasped, "Please, please kiss me back."

Sehun did. He kissed him like how he wanted to kiss Chanyeol in his dreams. He poured his heart out on this kiss. He closed his eyes and placed his arms around Chanyeol's neck and deepened the kiss.

Chanyeol moaned. He wrapped his huge arms around Sehun's small waist.

The kiss lasted long but Chanyeol suddenly pushed back and stopped. While panting hard, they looked at each other. They were both shocked that the kiss really happened.

Chanyeol blinked and made a few steps back, "I-I'm sorry." Then turned and walked away.

Leaving Sehun with a broken heart.

__