you, of course

song joongki or me?

"song joongki or me?"

"you- of course."

"but why did you keep saying that song joongki is your ideal type each and every time and every broadcast?"

"cause song joongki is a safe answer." he smiled at her reason, well not until-

"though i have to admit that he is indeed really handsome." she cheekily smiled- making him to widen his eyes in shock.

"-you're not going to get away from me this time, hirai momo." with that, his hands immediately travelled alongside her waist before tickling her sensitive spot. "-YAH! AHAHAHAHAHA-" momo laughed out loud. "okay okay i'm sorry. you are more handsome than joongki. sorry- 😂"

"nope. you need to say that you love me more than song joongki, now." he growled, before tickling her harder than before.

"okay chittaphon. i love you more than song joongki. i love you more than anything else. i love you more-" he smiled as he stops tickling her. but then- probably momo was too immersed into her confession, that she seems to continue it without realizing that ten had actually stopped.

"-than how dr kang loves captain yoo. or more than how taeyeon sunbae loves baekhyun sunbae. or more than how i loves jokbal. or more than how you love taeyong shi. or more than how jongkook sunbae loves to exercise. or more than how ahn jaehyun shi loves gu hye sun shi. or more than how nobita limes sizuka. or more than how-"

she widen her eyes when he shut her lips with his own. she thought it was going to be a short peck- but she was wrong when he started to hold her by her waist and made her lay on the couch. she gladly kissed him back as they both were lost into the sweet kiss. she reached for his nape and pulled him closer.

he speaks in between the kisses. "momo- let's-"

"-let's what?" she asked ily before pulling him into another kiss.

ten shivered when she replied him in that kind of way. he had never seen this side of her. the hirai momo that he knows is timid and obedient when it comes to making out. it was always him- the one who's leading them. but then again- this time, momo seems really different.

he smirked into the kiss when he realized how he should not lose this chance. his tongue slips into her sweet cavern- tasting her. momo had always been sweet. from her appearance, the way she speaks, and even her own self is naturally sweet.

"just kisses, okay?" he said firmly as soon as they part, panting for air. as much as he can't control himself, he knew it is still too early for all these. he wanted to keep their relationship honorable all the time. they just started dating for about 8 months, plus, both of them are still young. he knew he should be responsible in this relationship.

"okay, baby." she nods once before pulling him again for another kiss. she smiled into the kiss. this kiss feels more sweet and bouncy. she loves how he decided to keep them honorable. she loves how responsible he is in controlling himself. she just- loves him a lot. him. everything about him.

they finally part as he gently flopped on top of her. he managed to support his weight using his elbows on both of her side- careful not to crash her petite body.

"i really love you. more than song joongki. more than anything. don't doubt me anymore, please?"

he smiled. "nope. i never did and i'll never will doubt you. i know you love me, just as much as i love you."

.

the end.

hahaha. well, momo had never mentioned joongki. it's just that numerous female idols/actresses chose joongki as their ideal type since dots. plus, joongki is really handsome and he's my favorite too xD so yeah. i just love ten and momo (individually and together). guys, please support them on hit the stage! hope for more of their interaction. and a couple dance, maybe? xD