First Meeting

Chunjoe's Weekly Dose

"Thank you guys! I will treat you later!" he waved to his friends who helped him to move in to his new apartment. He sighed in relief when most of the things had been arranged by his friends. After he closed the door he went to the kitchen to make some juice. 

He looked at the beautiful scenery infront him as he sipped on his juice slowly. He worked as a Literature Korean teacher at the elementary school not far from his new house. He smiled. He can't wait to see his students this Monday after a long holiday. 

 

"Make sure to give some to your new neighbours and introdusced yourself as a new resident. Appa and omma can't be always here for you so you have to be independent and depend to your neighbours, arasso?" his omma nagged as she put the foods that she made from her house into 5 different container. 

After his family left, he was debating with himself to give the food to his neighbour. Ah... I am not friendly or talkative person. It must be so awkward...

He was done introducing and give some dishes that his omma prepared to the neighbours but only a house left. The house which is infront of his. He rang the doorbell and wait patiently. When he was about to press the doorbell once again, the door opened by a young man.

"Uh, I'm sorry for disturbing you. I am your new neighbour and I live infront of your house. Uh, and my omma asked me to give foods for you." Chanhee said and gave the container to the young man.

"I'm sorry, but what is your name?" the young man asked and Chanhee blushed a little when their eyes met each other. "Chanhee. Lee Chanhee."

The young man smiled. "I am Byunghun. Lee Byunghun. Nice to meet you." Chanhee nodded and bid farewell before he went to his house. Little did Chanhee knows, Byunghun starts feel something towards him...