Chap 1

Lies

Prolouge

-Momo and Sana were best friends since their childhood days. Everyone in their school knows that they are really close to the point they've been mistaken as a couple.
Dahyun and Tzuyu were bestfriend too but not as close as Momo and Sana. They just known each other when they transfer at this school.

-Momo, Sana, Mina and Nayeon was really popular in their School. They were famous from Boys and Girls.

-Sana meets Dahyun and Fell inlove with her in first sight. She began on crushing and stalking on her. Days past by. Dahyun and Sana got really close that cause having an space affair between Momo and Sana.

-Tzuyu, who got an unrequited love for Sana begin to get jealous. She didn't talk to her best friend dahyun for like a week. But dahyun was so clueless to it.

-One day, she met Momo who have an similar case to her.
They got so close to each other. They open up their feelings about their love for the two.
But Tzuyu got an idea that Momo did not expected.
"Then.. Why don't we act like a couple? Let's make them jealous."

--

Chap. 1

@Classroom

Momo and Sana was just sitting at their own seat. Waiting for the next teacher to come in.

"Sana chan. I'm hungry." Momo agyeo'd to Sana who is busy playing with her phone.
"Again? You just eat earlier." Sana hands down her phone, giving attention to Momo.
"But.. My stomach is hungry." Momo cutely said. The younger one just heavily sigh and patted her best friends Head.
"Okay okay. After this class let's go get some jokbal okay?" Sana smiled.
"Jinja?? Yay!" Momo cheered when she hears her favourite jokbal.
Sana just shaked her head while smiling at her pabo bestfriend.

The teacher comes in and began to start their lesson.

---

Tzuyu's POV

Anneonghaseyo Tzuyu aeyo~

"Ya yoda. Who are you talking with?"
"To the viewers unnie!"
"What? Are you crazy? Where are they??"
"Here unnie!" (Points at you)
"There's nothing there!"
"Ottoke chaeyoungie, what happen to our maknae?!"
"She was at her crazy state. Crazy rain her, she didn't get an umbrella." They began to laugh.

T___T am i crazy viewers? I just want to talk to you.
This unnies bullying me..

"I'm bored." Chaeyoung said while tamping her feet to the floor.
"We don't have class."
"What time is it?" Dahyun asked.
"It's party time!!" (Sings Party- Snsd)
"I'm serious you know.."
"It's now 4:50 pm unnie. We still have five munites." I said.
"Let's just wait until class dismissal." Dahyun said. And we just agreed.
Oh by the way.
Let me introduce my two friends.
This one is Kim Dahyun. She was born with eagles and got adopted by Tofu.
And the other one was Son Chaeyoung she was so smol and a lion cub.
And I'm Chou Tzuyu. Tall and Pwetty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Don't talk to yourself tzuyu or else, we don't have a choice but to drag you at the mental hospital." Chaeyoung said.
"Hey! Pfft, don't be harsh to our maknae pff."

-___- am i correct for choosing a friends?? I just really can't stand this two.

"It's 5pm! Let's go eat!"
We stand up and went to our cafeteria.

--

Sana's POV

We're here at the caf!
My Pabo bff was eating and i was just watching her. Well she's the cutest when eating tbh. Hahah I can't deny it.

"Yhwo knhow shtareng ish rube!" *facepalm*
"Hey hey hey. Don't talk when your mouth is full!" I said giving her a glass of water. She didn't change. -.-
"I'm sorry. Why are you staring at me like that?" I know that I'm beautiful." She said and flips her hair.
"Lol no. There were just something at your mouth." I lied and smirk at her.
"What? Where? Here?" -_-
"I was just kidding you know."
"Not funny. Ha-Ha." She bluntly said and making a peace sign on her both hands.

"Kyaaa. SaMo coupleee!"
"So cute!"
"They are so sweet!"
"Omg omg. Are theyy?"
"So much feels!!"

I hear some students who were fangirling over us. Yeah it's all girls. I don't know what kind of mind they had. Shipping us as a couple.. Seriously, Momo was just an Older sister for me. And so her. Well, but for our fans. Let's just do this .

Momo was just busy eating. (Again) and i was like a stupid here. Waiting for her to finish. I rest my chin to my palm and as i look at the counter. I saw a tree student. Small, meduim and tall.. That's how I described them. Well somehow.
The tall one is really pretty thou.. But the other one. Who has an white skin like a tofu. She's cute. Not just cute. But.. Super cute? How do i explain this.. Ugh. Just something like that. She have an attractive aura around her specially when she smile.

Oh sht. They coming this way.. (The small one is adorable, i want to put her on my pocket.)
They sit down at the other table near us. I just kept looking at her err no. Them i mean.

Why am i like this?? -__-

--

cliffhanger!

This is my first time writing a story so please understand me and english is not my first language haha.