I love you too

I love you

Me and my members came back from Los Angeles. It was everyones first time being in a LA and everyone first time being in the states, of course except Mina. I couldn't help but to notice throughout the whole LA experience even in the concert someone was ignoring. A particular blonde girl. Momo was ignoring me but i didn't know why. She has been ignoring me since i MCd for Inkigayo. 
Actually ever since Law of the Jungle, she only helped me with walking and if i asked for something she would do it but nothing more. Me and her have always been close since Sixteen era but our closeness started to fade. I was always close to Nayeon and she became closer with Dahyun. Way to close.
We got back and already our fans started irritating us, they pushed Nayeon to the floor. I had to pick her up and help her. It was so unfair, everyone in the states were a bit calmer and now we are hear getting bodies thrown at us. We came back to our apartment.

“Ughhh! HOME SWEET HOME EVERYONE!" jihyo said as she put her luggage on the floor.
“I bought so many foods from the states, Momo and Jeongyeon help me eat it." Mina said.
“No, it's fine i'm going to my room." momo said. 
As soon as she heard my name she got in a bad mood. She was definitely angry at me. She went to our room and slammed the door.

“Jeongyeon what's her problem, she never denies food." Nayeon said.
“How am i suppose to know?" i said.
“Cause you are roommates with her?" Tzuyu said.
“I'm not sure, i'll talk to her."  i said. 
I went to Momo and my room, we both share room. I didn't put to much attention to her ignoring me. Since i never really understood her, she was very difficult to understand.
“Momoring~ " i said as i walked in.
Momo was laying down in the bed and was on her phone. She saw me and looked the other way. Yup, she's ignoring me.
“What's wrong Momoring, you denied Mina her food. You never do that?" i said.
“You think i only think about food, i'm not that childish and stupid" she said back.
“Okay what's wrong then?" i said.
“Nothing is wrong now leave me alone" she got up and was about to leave the room.
I got up and grabbed her wrist and hugged her. She was struggling from my grip.
“LET ME GO!" she said as she struggled.
“NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" i said holding the pain i was feeling not physically but my heart.
“LET GO, YOUR THE PROBLEM!" she said as she stopped struggling. She started to cry?
~I'm the problem?~
“UGH WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU, YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER!...... Jeongyeon you make my heart flutter you !" she said as she wiped tears.
“You left to the Jungle and you didn't sat goodbye" she then added. “You came back injured and you came back angry!" she said.
“I was never angry at you guys! I was angry at myself! I failed my fans!" i added back.
“YOU LEFT WITHOUT A GOODBYE AND IT HURT!" momo said again.
“I love you Yoo Jeonyeon.." momo finally admitted her feelings.
“Ever since pre debut, but i never wanted to say anything cause i'm a girl and your in the same team as me." she then got up.
“I'M SORRY!" she ran out.
I was shocked, i sat down and was utterly shocked. Momo loves me.... in that way too.
“What happened here?" Nayeon came in and saw me crying. “Oh no not this again! are you okay?" she came and hugged me.

“Where is momo?" I finally left my room andthe girls were all in the living room. They stared at me and Nayeon. I couldn't see momo anywhere.
“She's a top of the roof" chaeyoung said.
“Ah alright thanks." i said.
“Do you need help?" nayeon added.
“No it's fine, i think i found my answer." i said smiling warmly to the bunny teethed girl.

I got up to the roof and saw Momo looking at the stars intensely. She looked gorgeous, she radiated. She was absolutely stunning.

“Hey" i said as i got next to her.
“Hey" she said as she still looked at the stars.
“You confessed to me... i'm sorry i couldn't say anything." i said eventually.
“Don't worry about it, being in a same relationship is looked down in Korea i get it" she said looking at me, she started to get away from me.
“That's not it!" i grabbed her again by the wrist.
“I was shocked when you confessed, i never thought you had feeling for me like that. It hurt when i saw you cry... maybe because.... i feel the same way." i finally confessed.
The girl face radiated, she looked at me and hugged me.
“Ah, really you do?" she said near my chest as she hugged me.
“Yeah i do" i lifted her face. We kissed, her arms were wrapped around my neck and my hads where on her waist.
“So what now?" she broke the kiss.
“Momo will you be my girlfriend?" i said finally.
“Yes a million times yes!" she said and kissed me. 
“We can't tell our members or JYP yet" i said sadly. 
“Yeah i understand, Jeongyeon.." she said
“I love you" 
"I love you too"
I kissed her and we went back to the dorm. We slept together and no Dolls in the middle this time. We hugged and slept in peace...