Final

Late Night

01:19 AM

 

Jonghyun sighed as he saw the time at his phone. He’s late. Late again. For God knows how many times. He slightly bite his bottom lip as he parked his car in front of SHINee’s dorm. He promised tonight, that he’ll come earlier knowing that Taemin is going to Japan tomorrow, and he wasn’t. means they’ll not see each other for some days, or some weeks. Who knows.

Jonghyun was out from his car and runs to the dorm, he tried so hard to open the door quietly. He looked around the dorm, seeing how dark the situation inside, he walked to his room, their room, his room and taemin, and opened it. Jonghyun was surprised seeing Taemin is still awake, lying down on his bed and reading something, reading the comic. Probably waiting him.

 

“Taemin? You’re awake?” Jonghyun talked quietly but Taemin heard it. Taemin saw Jonghyun and quickly sits down. Taemin showed his best smile to Jonghyun, happy to know that his lover is back. Even Jonghyun knows that Taemin is sleepy enough, seeing how watery his eyes are.

 

“Yes, hyung said hyung wanted to have a dinner with me” Taemin said. Jonghyun sighed at the lover’s answer and walking to Taemin’s bed.

 

“I’m sorry baby, I was too busy and- have you eaten?” Jonghyun asked, he caresses Taemin’s hair and pecked his forehead. He felt that Taemin nodded and Jonghyun smiled as the answer

 

“Kibum hyung acted like a mommy! The worst ever I swear! God I swear I am an adult but his voice is so terrible when he asked me to eat. Minho hyung and Onew hyung was begging to me to eat so Kibum hyung’ll stop yelling an-“ Taemin’s explaination stopped as Jonghyun pressed his lips to Taemin’s lips, giving Taemin a soft kiss, with much love in it. Taemin was shocked at first but then he closed his eyes, trying to enjoy their kiss, and Taemin finally kissed Jonghyun back, wished that they could do more. But Taemin was abit disappointed, when Jonghyun was pulling away

 

“Good, and now you need to sleep. You’ll have more energy okay?” Jonghyun smiled as he said that and yes, that’s impossible for Taemin to say no. because Jonghyun’s smile is his favorite, and Jonghyun is his everything. Taemin playfully pouted but he lies down on his bed making Jonghyun chuckles at his.

 

Jonghyun lies on bed, next to Taemin and facing Taemin, wraps his arms to Taemin and singing his new song, hoping that’s enough to make his lover to fall asleep.

 

“is that your new song? It’s so good” Taemin asked with his sleepy voice. Jonghyun answered him with a small hum before continue to sing for his lover again. Jonghyun smiled as he felt that his lover already sleep into his hug. He pecked around Taemin’s face and mumbles “that song inspired by the most beautiful person with me now” and after that, Jonghyun slowly closed his eyes, following Taemin to enter the dream land.