Worries...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

- Next morning- 

[ Jung ah POV ]

I woke up and saw Kahi sleeping next to me, i was so happy, it feels like a dream. I wished that every time I wake up I would be able to see the person I love next to me. I gently caressed Kahi's hair and kissed her on the lips.

Jung ah: Good morning beautiful *smiles*

I quickly put my hand on my lips, i was shocked at what i did. i felt a bit guilty but i couldn't help it and blushed. Omo... i got a bit carried away *blush* I looked at Kahi, she moved a bit but she didn't wake up. pheww that was close, good thing she hasn't woken up, if she did then it would be like sleeping beauty aha. I looked at the time and got out of bed and decided to make breakfast.

 

Jung ah walked to the kitchen, she looked around and noticed no one has woken up yet. She went in the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. She heard some noise so she turned around and then saw Nana, Lizzy, Raina and E-young outside the kitchen door drooling and sniffing, waiting for the food to cook, Jung ah smiled.

Jung ah: Any of you going to help?

they looked at each other and played rock, paper, scissors to decide who's going to help Jung ah. Nana lost, so she walked into the kitchen and everyone else sat down at the dinner table waiting for the food.

Nana: So did appa come home yesterday?

Jung ah: *smiled* yeah *nodded*

Nana: So how was Dambi unnie?

Jung ah: I don't know, your appa didn't say anything when i asked her.

 

[ Nana's POV ]

hmm... there has to be something going on between those two... appa always answer omma's questions no matter if she's busy or not.

 

Nana: mmm... * her lips* it smells and looks really nice, I  really do miss your cooking. Appa's and Raina's cooking doesn't taste the same as omma's cooking *pouted*

Jung ah: As your helping me you can get extras *smiles*

Nana: yayy omma your the best!

Nana hugged and kissed Jung ah on the cheek, as she was so happy. Nana felt someone is at the door, she thought it was Lizzy and she thought that Lizzy was definitely going to be mad at her. She lowered her head and slowly slipped her hands of Jung ah then turned around to the door. She slowly looked up and she saw Kahi.

Nana: Aigooo it's only appa, you scared me I thought it was Lizzy. I thought I was going to be dead aha...

Jung ah turned round and looked at Kahi.

Jung ah: Good morning *smile*

Jung ah blushed and touched her lips remembering how soft Kahi's lips were and the feeling of them still lingerers

Kahi: Morning... * half smiled and stared at Nana*

Kahi walked to the dinner table and sat down. Raina, Lizzy and E-young started bragging how nice the dinner was yesterday.

 

- Meanwhile in the kitchen -

Nana: aigoo... *sigh*

Jung ah: what's wrong?

Nana: I think appa is mad at me, she gave me the evil stare at me before she walked off...

Jung ah: haha why would appa be angry at you for no reason?

Nana: I think I know her reasons...

Jung ah: what are they?

Nana: she walked in and saw me hugging you and saw me kiss you on the cheek...

Jung ah: So your saying that she's jealous?

Nana: that's exactly what i mean. You didn't see her expression when she looked in, she seemed to be shocked and upset...

How Nana described Kahi's expression it suddenly reminded her of when Kahi walked in when she was hugging Dambi.

Jung ah: It would make sense if that was Lizzy, being jealous. - trying not to get false hope from what Nana is saying

 

- Back in the dinning room -

The girls were still bragging about how amazing the food was, Kahi didn't really pay much attention.

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

Jung ah how could you let Nana kiss you like that? I touched my lips. I was actually awake when you kissed me earlier *blush* ... It made my heart race, my heart has never beated so fast before, but now it aches.  Just seeing Nana kissing you like that, even though she's done that pleanty of times and so has the other members, I don't know  why I'm making so much fuss about it right now! ahh Son Dambi thanks for telling me that i love Jung ah, I'm all in a mess now. after a few minutes, i think I've calmed down a little and i started to think about me and Jung ah... omo... i think I'm actually am in love with her... what should i do? does she love me too? the same was as i do? more than a friend? And what did that kiss mean earlier? Jung ah yaa~ why do you make me think and question so much? i put my head on to my hands and rest my elbows on the table and sighed.

 

The members heard Kahi sigh.

Lizzy: appa you okay?

E-young: Do you have a headache?

Lizzy: or are you still tired?

E-young: you want to have a little rest after breakfast?

Lizzy: we don't have any schedules till later on.

Raina: oi! you two, if appa really has a headache i don't think asking so many questions would help.

Lizzy and E-young:  sorry appa *pouted*

Kahi: it's okay, I'm fine

Nana and Jung ah walked out of the kitchen with the plates in their hands. Lizzy and E-young jumped out of their seats and helped Jung ah and Nana. Everyone celebrated because it's been so long that Jung ah has cooked breakfast.

Jung ah: so what was the fuss about just a second ago?

Raina: We think that appa has a headache and Lizzy and E-young wasn't making appa feel any better with all those questions.

Jung ah: Kahi unnie you okay? * feeling worried*

Kahi: yeah I'm fine, i was just thinking too much. sit down.

Kahi pulled Jung ah's arm to make her sit down.

Kahi: lets eat everyone! *smiles*

Jung ah looked at Kahi and worried. Nana looked at Kahi, scared that she might actually be mad at her because she kissed Jung ah * looked at Jung ah*

then Lizzy saw Nana looking at Jung ah.

 

[ Lizzy's POV ]

Nana it's really hard to believe that theres nothing going between you and omma... your always looking at her and always with her...

- to be continued -

i've decided that LiNa would be a side story in this Junghi Fanfic aha. thanks for reading please comment ^_^