End

Seeing Green
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Mina hated parties, sure she attended every invitation given to her but she never liked having to be in a crowded place where she felt so out of place, especially when everyone started to get drunk no matter how "high-class" the party was supposed to be. How she wished she could get out of this place unseen and just lay on her warm bed watching some netflix show instead.


What she hated even more was how her girlfriend was the exact oposite of her. 


Im Nayeon a.k.a the self-proclaimed life of the party, her girlfriend of two years, had abandoned Myoui Mina alone to go somewhere "I'll go get us some drinks, you wait here babe", but hadn't returned in what Mina felt like an eternity. After waiting for some time, she decided that Nayeon must've gotten lost or forgotten about trying to get some drinks altogether, that forgetful girl really.

Mina used her super flexibility (eleven years of ballet training sure has its own perks) trying to squeeze herself and make her way to the table where the drinks were served in the very packed room.

Finally after squinting her eyes trying to find where Nayeon went, she didn't expect the girl to be casually chatting with some people excitedly while holding two drinks in her hands.

Not really into talking to strangers tonight, Mina opted to just stay out of sight and rest at the surprisingly empty couch in the corner of the room where she could still see Nayeon.

She felt like quite the stalker watching Nayeon talking with, presumably, her friends happily. One person caught her attention, there was an attractive guy who obviously was flirting with her girlfriend, he was standing closer to Nayeon than the others (yes, the closer someone stands to her girlfriend the more convinced Mina would be that said person is flirting with her girlfriend). It happened often, but Nayeon convinced Mina one day when she voiced out her worry that she would never let anyone do something out of line, so Mina trusted her girlfriend enough to not feel jealous, like ever.

Mina played with her phone, occasionally looking up to see if Nayeon would finally realize her presence in this party or if the older girl had forgotten about her existence, but what she saw instead made her raise her eyebrow in confusion as she could see the attractive man touching Nayeon's shoulder and let his hand lingered for a moment. Okay... she could tolerate that, even though Nayeon was wearing a sleeveless dress that obviously left her shoulders bare, Mina took a deep breath. 

Remember, you're a black swan. You're calm. You're fine. You did ballet for eleven years and that screams elegance. Mina did what she would do when she started to panic, which was to stay calm with the help of her self-talk. 

Now that one action had made Mina turn off her phone and paid full attention to Nayeon, she was getting impatient, since her girlfriend had obviously forgotten about the two drinks in her hands and for whom one of them was for.

Not long after calming herself, through Mina keen observation, she could see that the guy had suddenly moved closer to where her girlfriend stood, leaning in to whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter