What a great day

Another you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is Yoongi sunbae so perfect?” I sighed under by breath and my best friend, Kim Taehyung, seating next to me made a gagging noise as he shoved his melted ice cream into my mouth.

 “If you like Yoongi sunbae so much than why don’t you just go talk to him?” I knew Taehyung wasn’t normal but I couldn’t believe he was this dumb.

“You don’t simply go up to the love of your life and confess your feelings! What if Yoongi sunbae thinks I’m weird? He probably isn’t gay anyways. He literally has pretty girls fighting each other just to take another glimpse at him… He’ll never notice a nerd like me.” I stared at the ground below me in defeat as I heard girls screaming from the basketball court. Hear them? All because of Yoongi sunbae and not even because he scored a point. He could simply stand in the middle of the court and not do a single thing and all the girls would suffer from a heart attack.  

Noticing my sadness upon the reality of my unrequited love, Taehyung ruffled my hair and closed the window of our classroom.

On days like these, I hated myself so much for being shy and nerdy. I wished I was pretty like Seokjin sunbae or have Namjoon hyung’s amazing rap skills to impress hip hop loving Yoongi sunbae or at least be as confident as Taehyung.  I was just another student in a boring high school that nobody gave second thoughts about.

“…min.. Park Jimin!” The angry voice of my history teacher pulled me back to reality and as I realized that she has called my name several times already, my face turned bright red in embarrassment.

“What a great day, Park Jimin” I thought to myself as I walked to cafeteria with Taehyung, who apparently found my suffering to be a great sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter