01

Finally Have My Baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, you're going to marry Jaehyun, you remember him right?" Mother said to me fixing my hair. How did my life come to this? I was raised sheltered from the world, home schooling and all. I had a couple friends but thats because my brothers used to bring them home. My entire life I was treated as if I was glass because of my omega status, meaning that I had a weaker physice then most boys my age. I'm 16 and look like I'm 12.

"Hyungs, you won't let eomma take me right? I just got accepted in Yonsei! I can't leave now!! I supposed to go to college with TY hyung!!"' Clinging to said hyung he sighs but ruffles my hair. "Sorry baby bro, what mother says we have to go through with it." He said hugging me. 

"Eomma why do I have to marry him?" "Because baby, your fathers company needs the merger with the Jung coorporation." "Then make noona do it!!!" I cry out then fall back as I see father raises his hand and hits me across my face. "Don't you raise your voice at your mother brat, you're lucky we kept you around even when you were to weak to do anything. " Whimpering I fall back in to Taeyong- hyungs arms. " That was uncalled for dad, he's scared. He 's barely 16 and you're forcing him into a marriage." Ty-hyung said getting in dads face. Tugging on his shirt I try to stop him form picking a fight with father. Looking to Mark-hyung and Hyukjae-hyung I plead for them to stop him. "Taeyong-ah, let it go, He can't help that he has a temper problem." Hyukjae-hyung says with a smirk. Pulling back to stand inline with our brothers, they sized father up while I just stood behind them. "We don't have time for this; we have to get Hyukkie to the Jung house."moterh said breaking up the potential fight.

-Time skip 4 Months-

I've bee living with Jaehyun for about 4 months, we’ve been married  for 3, and he isn't terrible. The only bad thing is, I think my heart bonded with him. When an omega becomes of age (16-17) their heart bonds with a heart that they think can take care of them for the rest of their life. If the bond is refused then their heart starts to deteriorate and they become a living doll, no feelings at all. Now the reason I say this is bad is because, I don't think Jaehyun returns these feelings. An alpha can choose who they want their heart to bond with and I think the person he bonded with is Doyoung-hyung.

"Hyung, don't feel bad, he choose the person that he thinks is best for him and his heart, I'll live one" pulling me into a hug Doyoung-hyung pets my hair and repeats his apologies. “You know, I've known Jaehyun my whole life and this is the one time where I think he is stupid." He said shaking his head. We hear a throat clearing and break apart to see Jaehyun standing their watching us. Lowering my eyes to the ground I get up and go to my room. 

-Jaehyun-

"How long are you planning to string the poor kid on for Jae, He's dying and you're blind if you can't see it." Doyoung said with frown on his face. Sighing I sit down and hold my head. "I don't know hyung, I never wanted to hurt him. But he's so pure and when I look at him all I want to do is hug him and protect him from all forms of evil in the world. He glows with a white aura that’s more vibrant than any white I've ever seen." "Well Jaehyun-ah, I suggest you do something soon or else you bright white will turn into a dull beige. " Hyung said ruffling my hair and leaving. Walking past Taehyuk's I hear sobs and whimpers coming from inside, feeling my heart clench I go to move but hear something that makes me stop in my tracks. “No No appa, please stop Don't touch me, I'm sory, I'm sorry!!" Rushing into the room I see him tossing and turning in his bed with his pororo sheets. Shaking my head, How old is this kid really? Turning my attention back to him, I sit on the bed and reach out to rub my hands up and down his back. "Hyukkie, it's just a dream okayy, your appa isn't here to hurt you I promise. Okay" I whisper in his ears and he seems to calm down. What exactly went down in that house?

"Ayo, TY-Track!!" I say yelling into the phone. “What do you want Jaehyun?!" I smile as I hear the smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter