The Promise

The Faithful Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Welcome to SBS's Perfect Match Blind Date Reality Show ."

"Please welcome our national MC Yoo Jae Suk-ssi "

" A very good night to everyone here in the studio and viewers at home . Lets welcome our 24 beautiful and gorgeous ladies. "

After the 24 ladies took their place , the MC also welcome their Love Counselor Ha Dong Hoon aka HAHA and Ji Suk Jin .

" Lets us welcome the first male participants . "

" Hello , everyone . My name is Kang Hee Gun , you all can call me Gary . My age is 31 and I came from Incheon . ( Forgive me , i don't know where he came from . Reason : Not Interested )

Then the Mc pass him a tablet and let him choose the lady he likes . After choosing , the Mc says

 " So ladies , what do you think about him ? Let the lights decide . " Two lady have already close their light and it balance 22 lights left . 

" No 5 , Song Ji Hyo-ssi  , what do you think about him ? "

" Oppa , anyeong . Actually we are from the same university . I will support you , oppa . Fighting ! "

" Gomowo , Ji-Hyo ah . " replied Gary . { You just need to say yes to me and it will be enough already for me . } he thinks in his heart .

" No 23 , why do you close your light ? "

" He seems to be a playboy that always go to club and bar . "

The Mc then chuckled at her reasons and continued to say " Lets watch his first video clip . " 

At Gary heart he is thinking , is that so obvious that he went for clubbing often  ? 

1 video 

Hello , everyone my name is Kang Gary . I worked as a doctor at Kangseon Hospital . During my free time , i will compose song and sings . I usually play football and basketball . I likes to travel around the world . The country that I have visited were Japan , Malaysia , Thailand , Singapore , China , Singapore, South Africa and also Europe countries .  If my future girlfriend wants to visit all these countries and other continents , I will surely bring her with me . So , where are you , my future girlfriend ? He ends his video with a wink ! 

During the time his video was played , 5 more ladies turn off their lights . Balance 17 / 24 .

"Gary-Ssi , during your visit to all these countries , what country leaves you a deep impression ? " Ask haha to their male guest .

" Probably is S.Africa. You can see that most of the children there are experiencing kwashiorkor. They do not enough money to buy foods and there are also lack of medical facilities. " reply Gary .

" So did you help the children at there ? " ask no 7 , Yoon eun hye .

" Of course , as a doctor I give them free medical checkup and medicine that I bring along " 

" Looks like you are a kind hearted doctor . " say MC YOO to Kang Gary .

" It is just a responsibility that a doctor must have . " reply Gary .

" Let watch his second video now " say MC YOO .

Video 2

I have just 2 relationships in my life . My first girlfriend left me because our parents forbids us from seeing each other. My second girlfriend left me because I am just not good enough for her . The girl that i like is actually on this stage . It is you Song Ji Hyo . I like you since we are in university . Your smile , kindness , and every movement of yours makes my heart beats wildly for you . I am deeply in love with you . Would you follow me today ? 

 

All of the lights have switch off except for Ji Hyo only . They turn off their lights once they hear that he come for JI Hyo only . At the backstage a man is praying for Gary failure . 

" Chaebal , please Ji Hyo don't follow him . Please , give a chance to confess . I am sorry that I did not come earlier , but please at least give me a chance to confess . Don't follow him . " He says it at his heart . 

Meanwhile 

The spotlight is at Ji Hyo now . All the audience and staff is waiting for her desicion . But there are three devils on the stage also , they hoped for this man failure . His failure may lead to their best friend happiness . His success may lead to their best friend suffer . Of course , as the best friend of the man at the backstage they want Gary to fail to take Ji Hyo away . " Gary-ssi , We are sorry but for his happiness please fail for this time . We will arranged you for another girl but not Ji Hyo . Ji Hyo-ah , please reject him . The Real Man that love you is at the backstage waiting for his turn to come up . You must wait for him . " they thought this at their heart . 

At the same time , Ji Hyo emotion are at mixed now .She don't know which to decide either to follow him or reject him . She always treat him as a brother and a reliable friend that you can hold onto , not more than that . His sudden propose , makes her confuse . Finally , she decided to speak .

" Gary oppa , you have been my best friend that I can rely on when I face difficulties . I never know that you are in love with me . .......................  But I am sorry , I can't follow you . I just treat you as a brother and a best friend not more than that . I just .................... don't feel that there are chemistry within us . Sorry , oppa . I reject . Says finish Ji Hyo switch off her light . 

All the audience let out a sigh that can be hear clearly . It is so hurt for a man that came but was reject after few years of pouring love to her . Gary just stood there motionlessly after being reject , he still can't accept her rejection . The three man at the stage smile in their heart . " Huh , what a scare . Luckily Gary failed , if not he will surely suffer again for his love towards Ji Hyo . Oh god , please let his confession later so through smoothly and let him take Ji Hyo away from this stage . He have been suffer too much . Let him success later . " they prayed . 

The man at the backstage is puncing his fist towards to air to celebrate for Gary failure . " Huh , finally my turn have came . Song Ji Hyo , here I am as your knight to come after you and protects you after so many years of waiting . Please follow me . " 

Jae Suk as the MC calm gary down , and watch him leave the stage in order for his buddy happiness ." Please turn on backs your light . Let us now welcome our second male guest ." says him full with energy waiting and praying for his friend success .   

Hello everyone , good evening . My name is Kim Jong Kook . I am 32 years old . I am born in Hapcheon and is currently staying at Anyang .

Then his best friend handed him the tablet . He picks his girl confidently and let out a smile trying to release the tension in him . When he handed back the tablet to the MC , his best friend gives him a smile trying to make him more confident in himself . “ Ladies , what do you think about this muscular man ? “ the audience let out a laugh hearing the MC speaking like this . No one turn off their lights . All of them seem to drool over this cute , muscular guy .

The MC then ask the lady that his friend like to know what she feel about him . “No 5 , Song Ji Hyo-ssi  , what do you feel about him .” The four man’s heart started to beat fastly anticipating for her answer . ( dup , dup ,dup ,dup …….)

Ji Hyo replies them with a smile that will make the heart of every man in this earth flutters . “ ehm , he seems muscular enough to protect his girlfriend . Besides , he is also a cute and handsome guy .”

Jong Kook let out a chuckle when he hear her reply . He is jumping in his mind after knowing that he leaves a good impression in her . But something scary makes him uncomfortable as well , she did not mention about they are childhood friend , did she forgets him ?

Lets hear another lady reply , No 7 . says the national MC with a grin waiting for his friend happiness .

“ A guy that meet my requirement . Handsome and tall enough , can protect me as well .” she finished it with a wink given to him . The wink which received by Jong Kook gives him a cold shiver . He looks down and later steal a glance of Ji Hyo when she is not looking at him . She seem to be annoyed by her neighbour . He let out a grin looking at the girl that usually sticks to him like a super glue when they are small .

Lets watch his first video .

video 1

Anyeonghasaeyo , My name is Kim Jong Kook . I am born in Hapcheon and is currently staying in Anyang . Currently , I am the CEO of Kim’s Group and also is the founder of JK company . I usually work out to release tension and stress from workplace . I am also active in sports such as rugby , basketball and soccer . I also sings sometimes and compose some songs by myself . I usually cooks myself at home . I know how to speak korean , chinese , english . I know to cook a lot of dishes , so she don’t need to cook a lot as I will cooks for her .

“ No 7 , do you have any question ?” The MC ask.

“ Neh , how do you keep yourself fit other than working out ?”

“ I don’t eats oily food stuffs and snack . I also don’t like to eat preservative foods .” replied him with a calm heart .

“ Looks like you is a health counsious person . Can we see the result of your work out ?” ask eun hye hoping to see his y body .

Jong Kook nervously look at Jae Suk for help . Jae Suk gets the call and also don’t want to make Ji Hyo misunderstand , he then says “ I know you are just asking to touch his body , don’t make yourself so innocent !” in a joking manner . All the audience laugh when they hear to reply of the national MC rejection .

“ I just want to take a look at his body .” pleaded her .

“ You don’t need to do this . If he choose you , then you can always look at it .” replied him knowing that his friend will not choose her because his heart is not belongs to her in the first place .

“ Then can you sing a song for us ?” ask her again .

“ Sure” reply Jong Kook . He then choose to sing one of the songs that he composed by himself . “ How Come You Don’t Know ”

Onjongil geudaega nae meori sogeseo
Hwanhage nareul bomyeo utgo inneyo
Geudaedo gakkeumssik nal saenggakhaneunji
Oneulbam geudae saenggak jam mot irujyo
Honja saranghago seogeulpeo nunmul nago
Gaseumi siryeowado eonjengan naegedo
Geureon nari ogetjyo saranghal nal ogetjyo
Barago barada bomyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter