"I Found You"

The Prince and Me : An Interactive Story

Making her way through the white corridors of the hospital, a nurse is in search of someone. She glances inside the rooms from time to time until she finally finds who she's looking for. The girls is in her late teens and she's been working at the hospital for two years already, trying her best to earn money for college.

 

"Seuk, can you come to the private room in the top floor once you are done? There is a patient who has a terminal illness and we need you to clean her room “The nurse told the girl kindly.
Seukhye nodded and offered her a smile “I’ll be right there, I'm almost done with the floors here." 

 

Once she was done, she took her cleaning stuff and made her way to the room that the nurse had instructed her. She slowly opened the door so as not to wake the patient but what she saw there made her drop everything she was holding.

 

The girl on the bed looked exactly like her.

 

She slowly walked over to the bed to examine the girl's features up close. Her skin seemed to be very well taken care of even in the state that she was in.
There was such elegance in the girl lying in that bed that Seukhye couldn't help but feel like a total dork.
" I found you" a gentle voice spoke up, startling Seukhye.

 

The girl had opened her eyes and she was looking straight at Seukhye.

 

"Y-you were looking for me?" she asked surprised. She as still shocked by the extreme similarities between them.

 

"Yes, I need to ask you to do something very important for me." 

 

“What is it?" 

 

The girl took Seukhye's hand and then looked straight into her eyes.

 

“I need you to live as me. I'm the only daughter of the Son family and my family still needs me."

 

Seukhye looked around the room as she tried to take it all in. This girl that looked exactly like her was a princess and she was dying and she wanted her to take her place.

 

“I-I can't do that! How could someone like me replace you? I know nothing of being nobility. This is crazy!" She said as she freed her hand from her grip. “I’m sorry but that is just crazy, I can't do this."

 

The princess moved her hand and gripped Seukhye's wrist tighter to stop her from leaving.

 

“I know that it's crazy, but think about it this way. You have no family and I'll be leaving behind a family. Besides, my family has a lot of money so you can attend the college that you want and you can study whatever you want."

 

Seukhye quietly thought about her options.

 

"So? What do you say?"

 

(If you choose this click on the text)
"Alright, I will do it" 

 

(If you choose this then keep reading)
"I'm sorry but I can't" 

 

The princess nodded and then released her wrist. “I understand"

 

And with that, Seukhye walked out of the room.

 

*Some Time Later*

 

Knock Knock
" I'm coming!" Seukhye said as she ran to the door.

 

When she opened the door, a tall man in a black suit greeted her.

 

“Are you Ms. Kim Seukhye?"

 

"Yes, that's me" she said while nodding slowly.

 

“I’m Ms. Son's lawyer. I'm sorry to inform you that Ms. Son has passed away." 

 

“S-she passed away?" Seukhye asked with a shaky voice.

 

“Yes she has, so that's why I am here today. Ms. Son wrote you in on her will and she said that she would pay for all of your college fees..."

 

After everything was settled and she lawyer had left, Seukhye went to her room and cried.

 

She cried and cried until she fell asleep.

 

Even while knowing her for a brief period of time, she was still like an angel for her.

 

Her very own angel.