Star Couples

Mixed Love

JYP's P.o.v

Got7's 'Fly' is kicking off very well. I've decided to put them on a world tour,but since they haven't been that far from home before and only lord himself knows what might happen over there in any country; they need a group of sunbae-nims on tour as a supporting act for them. Hmm... Who could it be? I looked down at my list of groups and trailed my finger down the line. 

"2PM -- No. Miss A -- Hell no. Twice -- Can't they're hoobae-nims to the boys. Really,J? Anyways, 2AM -- Nah. Wonder Girls -- Nope. Baek A-yeon -- Can't. DAY6 -- Can't either. Division -- N -- Wait, yes." I grabbed my phone and dialled Ji Young's number. The phone ringed and Ji Young's mellow accent came on, "Yeobseyo?" She answered,"Ji Young. It's me,JYP-samchon. I need you and the girls down here at the office." She sighed and agreed back,"Alright. We'll be there in 5." I nodded my head, "Arrasso." Just like she said, in five exact minutes her and the girls came in my office and stood up respectively straight. 

Simultaneously, they bowed and chanted together. "Annyeonghaseyo! JYP samchon!" I bowed back greeted them,"Annyeonghaseyo! Now, I know you guys are wondering what you all are here for and it's because one of our popular rookie groups are about to have a world tour. They've only been in the Asian area,except for one and he's from America. I thought that they should at least have a supporting act with them and a group that knows the ropes no other group here. Because I mean, you guys have had thousands of world tours and The U.S, Europe, and South America loves you guys! They always ask when you guys are coming back and what songs you're gonna bring to them. So, what do you girls say?" I asked with a slight plead. 

Starting from the Maknae line and to the Unnie line, they all looked at one another as they had a slight negotiation with their eyes. That's how strong their bond is and I'm proud for taking care of these girls. They make me worry as if they're my own children,but they always come out strong in the end.

Ji-Young, who stepped up and was in leader mode, nodded her head with a slight smile on her face. I smiled at them and clapped my hands together, "Alright! Gaja! let's meet the boys they're waiting in rehearsals for me to speak with them." I led them to the studio just across from their's and out the corner of my eye, I saw Aliyah do an animated-like shock face at the fact that the boys were across the hall. "Well, now I understand where the amazing music comes from when we take a break." We all chuckled at her comment and knocked on the door. 

Jinyoung opened the door and let us all come in. The girls stood against the mirror while I stood in front as the boys looked at me confused,"Okay. Guys, I just want to say how proud and blessed I am to have you boys; I really am. Your fifth mini album,Fly, has been kicking off very well. Especially in the other countries like Europe and the U.S. So, I was wondering if you guys are up to the chance of being able to have a world tour?" 

The boys jumped up in excitement, not really caring if the girls are behind me; but not like they care because they do the exact thing. Jinyoung speaks up first, "But, why are these girls here?" Vivian stepped up and answered, "We're your supporting act. Not only are you guys touring Europe and the U.S, but you're literally touring around the world. Only a small portion of different countries will not be seeing us,but other than that we are going to places that you've probably never been to before like South America, Philippines, Scotland,Belgium,Chengdu. You guys get the jif?" 

They nod their heads in understanding as you can see the excitement spread even more. I turned towards them and whisper,"Wanna introduce yourselves now?" The girls nodded their heads and stepped up around me. They stood in line together and did a two finger salute as they chanted together, "What's up, we are Division." Jackson squealed in excitement and blushed trying to hide his face in his gray sweatshirt. Of course, he's the one to let it out while the others try to hide their blush. The girls chuckled and dividedly introduced themselves.

Angiola's P.o.v

After introducing the group, we each one by one introduced ourselves individually. Ji-Young, being the leader, had to go first. "Annyeonghaseyo, leader; Ji-Young-ibnida." I walked up next and shyly waved, "Annyeonghaseyo, Cute girl; Angiola-ibnida." 

Aaliyah rubbed my shoulder gently to sooth my nerves before walking up with a bright smile, "Annyeonghaseyo, funny woman, Aaliyah-ibnida." 

Vivian walked up, "Annyeonghaseyo! Umma, Vivian-ibnida." 

Next was our first maknae Natasha."Annyeonghaseyo, Puerto Rican Maknae, Natasha-ibnida." 

Then was our second maknae Lahela, "Annyeonghaseyo! Cute Maknae, La La-ibnida." And finally, our third maknae. "Annyeonghaseyo. Golden Maknae, Chanda-ibnida."

After all seven of us introduced ourselves, we bowed and the boys did the same back. They introduced themselves and when they were done JYP walked beside Ji. "Okay. So, instead of working; how about you guys go out and get to know one another alright? How does that sound?" The boys nodded their heads as so did we. We waited for the boys to grab their things before heading towards the van that was Ji-Young drove. When we all got settled, Aaliyah took that as her time to speak. "So... where are we going?" 

I turned to her and decided to , "What? I thought you always have things planned out..? Why not now?" Her big brown eyes widen and panic/embarrassment strike through her. She paused for a moment before gapping out,"O-oh. I.. I..do? You... Ji.. Boys...The.." She huffs frustratingly and slammed her head on the seat. 

The girls and I giggled at her, causing her to look up at us a murderess kind of look for embarrassing her. She playfully growled and pounced on me. I wrapped my arms around her and she started to beat on my back as we all laughed loudly. Aaliyah let me go and finally asked,"So, where are going?" Ji-Young laughed and said,"Karaoke." 

We all groaned and heard chuckles from the back. We turned towards to see the boys looking at us amused and Aaliyah had the nerve to open again. "If you think this is hilarious, you should see us at the dorm. They have no fillter, but me... Nope! Innocent as a....a...a-" I interrupted," an angel?" She shook her head, "Nah. That's too cheesy. A... HORSE! See? Innocent as a horse." Natasha looked at her confused, "Don't you mean rabbit?" 

La La nodded her head,"Yeah. I mean,horses are beautiful and strong; but they can be hard to tame and you are very wild. I mean last year, you had in some way cut your hair all of-" Aaliyah jumps up and trys to cover while we start cracking up,"Yah! Yah! They are not allowed to hear about that story. Only between us! Arrasso?!"

Ji-Young pulls up to the Karaoke place and head inside. She pulls out her wallet and says, "All fourteen on me." We then all start to lose our , even Aaliyah, who picks up seven different flavored sodas. Ji rushes over to her, laughing; "Yah! Not too much, you're not the only one." Aaliyah looks up at her with a smile on her face and says, "B-but, these are for all of us since it's the cheapest." Vivian, La La, Natasha, Chanda, Jackson, and the others cracked up at her lie.

 All us girls leaned onto her and nodded our heads,"It's true, Ji-Ji." She finally agreed with a small chuckle while mumbling,'Children..' JB kindly declines her offer and pays for him and the boys. Jackson and some of the others did the exact thing before losing their . Jackson laid on the side of the machine and lifted up a leg, "JB, I want this! This one, please." Aaliyah and the rest of us laughed at them while Ji-Young gently patted him on his shoulders as he looked like he was laughing through the pain. 

Jackson raises his hand and asks,"What is the most expensive one among them?" Aaliyah laughs and waddles over. She points at it and says,"You're pushing the limit. JB's gonna kill you!" JB looked at her, "She's not lying!" Making the two laugh in sync. After causing such a catastrophe for the poor woman, we all entered the room. It had great space and a table for us to set our things down. When Jackson was the last one through, he didn't close door so Mark scolded him. 

I chuckled quietly while Aaliyah looked at me. "What?" I asked,but she just shooked her head at me. Chanda asks, "Who's going first?" Jackson is the first to answer, "From the eldest, let's each sing just the first verse." Youngjae already had the controller in his hand so he inputted, "Anyone who wants to sing can go first." We all agree. 

Aaliyah takes a spot in the corner of the long couch and took off her coat as she started to get comfortable. When I was about to sit beside her, Jackson zooms past me and lands in the spot on her right. I playfully glare at him as he innocently looks up at me. "Yah! Aaliyah-ah, why aren't you saying anything? Wae? What happened to Aniyah,huh?" 

As Jackson and I looked at her, she stays silent and eyes the wall as she takes a loud sip of her soda with her pinky raised. We chuckle at her and I sat on her left beside Mark. I jump when Youngjae and Natasha loudly shout into the mic. Aaliyah, Mark,and Jackson all chuckle at me as we all watch the two begin to perform. Youngjae and Natasha start to bounce around and giggle as she grabbed the toy hammer and gently pounded it off his head. 

They complain about the volume being too loud,but keeps going anyway. Natasha laughs her retarded laugh through the mic instead of singing as we all start to chuckle along. Aaliyah gets up and moves across the floor to grab two tambourines. She starts to jingle them together as her, Youngjae, and Natasha dance silly like together until Jackson comes up to her asks for one. 

She nods her head and gives him one which causes him to go crazy with it. He stands beside the door and claps the intrument against his palm as if he was a staff member while Mark and I bang the small tambourines on the table,but off beat.

They finish and we all give them complements. Jackson steps up to sing,but I can tell that it's only to try and make Aaliyah laugh. Aw,they'd look cute together,yet cause so much trouble. While we try to find what type of song he likes, Aaliyah grabs the controller and plays a nice slow ballad song. I look at her in memory as the instrumental played. It was this song called Emergency Room from our favorite drama named Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang. 

It was also our first cover song together as a duo. Jackson looks at us in confusion, "What is Emergency Room?" Aaliyah smiles, "A song that you MUST sing in Karaoke." He nods his head as he lifts the mic to his lips. He starts off softly and everyone chuckles at him while Aaliyah scrunches her nose at him and smiles big, meaning only one thing... She thinks he's cute! "I'm Regretting it. The day we fought." 

We laugh again and encourage him to continue. Aaliyah and I sway as we mouthed the words. "You were always so good to me. That I thought you're so easy. Now,I've come to my senses. You, who suffered by my stubborness. You fool, I didn't mean it." Aaliyah tries to cut in,but ends up cutely smiling at him when he cuts her off.

Instead of singing the right lyrics, he reinterpreted it causing us two to crack up. "Don't you know me?" He screams out the stretched out note. "You are the only one. Please don't leave me." He ends the note well causing us to clap. He semi kneels down and swerves the mic around his mouth, "Because I love you~ Don't leave me alone like this!" We all burst out laughing as he ends it. 

He and Aaliyah pull out their hyena laughs in sync causing us to laugh even more. It was Aaliyah's turn to sing and she had me pick out an old ballad group song from when we were rookies called Lonely. As the music starts off, BamBam and Jackson start to cheer as we all stood up.

[Natasha]

I know that you're gonna hate me

For saying these words right now

But I ain't got no choice

I just have to let it out.

[Chanda]

Cause you see lately

something's changed in my mind

Seems the fire within me has died

I'm a stranger to myself,

don't wanna feel this wa-a-ay

[La La]

You're so sweet,so lovely

But even so I let go

[Natasha]

I don't know, I don't know

What's taking over me?

[La La]

You're loving arms reach out for me

But even so I let go

[Chanda]

I don't know

[La La]

I gotta find my way home

[Aaliyah]

Baby I'm sorry

Even though you're here,I'm lonely

I'm so selfish,I ain't worthy of your heart

Wait here and watch me walk away

[Angiola]

I'm sorry, here's the ending to our story

When we're close, I still feel like

we're worlds apart, I can't stay cause with you

[Ji-Young]

Baby I'm so lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely (X2)

[Vivian]

Baby I'm so lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely (X2)

Eh Eh

[Aaliyah]

You didn't create this problem

All of this is my own fault

I can swear to God that I've been ready to break up

[Ji-Young]

From the start.

When you hold me, I feel so out of place

I feel trapped,I wanna run away

How come when I'm met by love it makes me

Weak and empty?

[La La]

You're so sweet, so lovely

But even so I let go

[Chanda]

I don't know, I don't know

What's taking over me?

[La La]

Your loving arms reach out for me

But even so I let go

[Aaliyah]

I don't know

[La La]

I gotta find my way home

[Ji-Young]

Baby I'm sorry

Even though you're here,I'm lonely

I'm so selfish,I ain't worthy of your heart

Wait here and watch me walk away

{Skip because we all mostly know the song.}

After we did karaoke, we decided to do twenty-one questions. To see who goes first, we had all the many different sized shrimp tosseled. Aaliyah cautiously leaned her hand over before picking one. The shrimp she picked was smaller than a pinky finger and a pinky finger monkey! We all laughed at her bad luck before Jackson went next. 

He grabbed a shrimp even smaller then when Aaliyah grabbed her's, we all started to crack again. She nudged his shoulder, "And to think I had so much faith in you." Jackson pouts before laying his head on her shoulder as the two watched me pick a shrimp. I brought my hand away from the plate to see that I grabbed the huge shrimp. You could tell that Jackson and Aaliyah were mad at the situation. 

"Yah! Why do you gotta make life hard?! What did I do to you?! Are you cheating!?" She freaked out on me. The others and I died laughing once more. I swear all of our faces are an apple red, I can always count on Aaliyah to make everything fun. "A-ani-ah. Aaliyah-ssi, I can't help my luck. I didn't cheat. Hahaa!" I trailed laughing while she just looked at me waiting for an answer. 

She shook her head. "Aish. To think that I trusted you with many things and you're gonna take the biggest shrimp then wanna talk about luck! What is this?!"

Jackson wrapped his arms around her's as he laughed. His face was red as tear fall down his face," Unnie-ah, it's okay. You're still a winner in my book." The two looked at one another before screaming at the cheesey line. They pointed at one another while cooing. It went like that for awhile. A little flirting there and here, but it wasn't just them.

At the end of the day, we had all gotten to know each other pretty well. Not to mention close more than JYP-samchon is gonna expect. As we walk out the door, we bow respectively at the woman who had to deal with our troubleness. We walked out the doors to see the van already here and hopped inside. 

The seating order was like this from front to back -- Me and Mark, Natasha and Youngjae, Vivian and Jinyoung, Jiyoung and Jaebum, La La and BamBam, Chanda and Yugyeom, Aaliyah and Jackson. 

The sky was turning into the night sky as it filt itself with stars. Most of us were asleep or silently talking. Aaliyah had fallen asleep in Jackson's arms as he did the same, Chanda was leaning on the window asleep until Yugyeom gently moved her head so it laid on his arm before falling asleep. Jiyoung and Jaebum were out like a light as they coolishly leaned on one another, BamBam and La La were silently talking, and I was listening to music while Mark was asleep with his head on my shoulders which I thought was cute.    

These guys are great and I can tell that they are really genuine and just might help the girls and I bring JYP back to the top once more. Who knows we each could probably end up being JYP Nation's star couples.