BRB Drooling over Kim Myung Soo

With your love

CHAPTER ONE: BRB Drooling over Kim Myungsoo

 

"We're going to spend the rest of our summer at munyeodo?" Joo Hyeon tried to hide the shock that struck her when her mother made her announcement. They were having their dinner at a restaurant in Jeju Island where they were staying after her 1st year of college had finished and she didn't have any failing grades. Joo Hyeon nervously grabbed her water and emptied the glass.

She took a glance at her older sister who had the widest smile on her face. She could only sigh 

"Yup!Your uncle Noh Ran already arrived yesterday at Incheon and is staying with your aunt Nam Saek at Seoul at the moment and tomorrow he'll make his way towards Seonyudo." Her mom explained as tapped on her phone. 

"Really?Wait!I miss Baby Ren already?" The thought of her baby cousin that lives in Munyeodo was probably the only thing that made Joo Hyeon feel excited about their stay at her grandparent's home. A smile immediately crept on her face as she lifted her chopsticks towards and looked at her mother.

Her mother placed her phone down and picked her chopsticks up "Why'd you calling him Ren?His name is Junior, that's what the mother and father insisted on naming their child" and chuckled

"Well I, his cousin insist on calling him Ren" Joo Hyeon said stubbornly and continued eating her food.

"Your aunt Bo Ra is also coming home this summer so basically this summer is going to be fun" 

"Really? Wow" Her sister Joo Yeon said ecstatically as she landed another spoonful of rice on .

Joo Hyeon could only look down on her plate,thinking of the peaceful place that her grandparents lived in, she was excited that she was going to spend time with her mother's family because they were the people that she grew up with and took good care of her when she was a baby, but now that she has grown up and had been attached to the internet too much, she was so afraid to be in an island where internet was very scarce.

"Your aunt Joo Hwang said that Bo Ra will be arriving next week monday, so we'll be the ones to get her from Incheon. Three days after that, when she's finished with her paperworks, she'll go with Nam Saek and her family to Seonyudo Island"

Joo Yeon's eyes widened, well this will be a reunion "So you'll all be complete this year?" Mrs. Bae looked at her eldest daughter and smiled.

Joo Hyeon was happy to see her mother's smile at that moment. It was the kind of smile that you rarely see from her mom- a genuine and sincere smile. It's been such a long time since Joo Hyeon's mother and her siblings were gathered in one place.

She wouldn't want to ruin her mom's smile just because she would find it boring in the island. She'd just have to find something that would entertain her.

"You're going to spend the rest of your summer in Seonyudo?" Her friend Seul Gi asked over their video chat.

"Must be great not having any failed subjects and having to take summer classes" Joy sighed on the other video.

"Do they have wi-fi on Seonyudo?" Wendy asked as she combed her hair on the other video.

Joo Hyeon sighed "no." 

"Our deepest apologies" The three chorused

"I hate you all" Joo Hyeon mumbled

"Oh but eonnie, why don't you try and escape going there by attending summer classes?" Wendy suggested

"You think I haven't thought of that? The moment my mom sprouted the words Seonyudo Islands, I instantly thought of taking advanced classes" Joo Hyeon scanned through her SNS account "But it was instantly shattered when I remembered that my parents had to take a break on spending money on school for atleast on summers"

"Oh eonnie, poor you, you won't be able to see Kim Myung Soo take his summer classes" Joy teased, as Joo Hyeon's mind was clouded with images of the handsome Kim Myung Soo

Kim Myung Soo, the only guy that has caught her attention with his handsome face. They've been in the same math class since the first semester, they spoke a few times to each other but have never gotten really close. Kim Myung Soo excels so much in math class and Joo Hyeon has only been a pain in the for the teachers as she keeps asking them to repeat the lesson again.

She does very well in all her other subjects but math has always been her number one nemesis, she barely got a passing grade on both semesters in her math classes. If only she could show that smart side of her to Kim Myungsoo, life would have been a lot better when it came to flirting.

"EWWW!" The trio once again chorused 

"Eonnie! You're drooling!" Seul Gi whined

Joo Hyeon blinked and wiped the alleged drool, she scowled at her screen "You guys are overdramatic. It's not like my saliva travels to your screen idiots! I'm going now bye" Joo Hyeon closed their group call and opened her spotify, playing Akdong Musician as she stood up and started to pack for their 2 months long vacation on Munyeodo.

 

Author's Note:

Well well well, who knew that I would actually continue writing! Anyway! Welcome to the first ever short episode of "With your Love" Did you like it? Did you like it? I surely hope you did! By the way have you seen or heard Red Velvet's Russian Roulette already? Isn't it heavenly?LOOK AT THIS HEAVENLY GODDESS RIGHT HERE! ISN'T SHE PERFECT?!

Anyway, see you all again in the next update. Which will probably be in 2 centuries.If there are any errors, please do inform in the comment section, if I ever spelled the character's names wrongly, tell me.

xoxo,

urgh i hate my username