Her

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Its another chapter! Wo-hoo! XD

she is finally appearing!

 

Comments would always be appreciated! And also tell me if I made some mistakes! :3

 

[Earlier that morning]

 

It was a peaceful morning in the Catherine Apartments. Please ignore that loud voice from the penthouse screaming everyone to wake up. Was that a thud I heard? Never mind, please ignore that. A roar was heard too. But please, IGNORE.

 

Anyway, in this beautiful peaceful morning, there was a girl sleeping in her room oblivious to the chaos that was currently happening in the highest floor. Besides she was three floors away, she couldn’t have heard them. She was a beautiful girl with ash brown hair and she looked so pretty asleep. She would have kept sleeping if it wasn’t for her alarm, signaling her to wake up.

 

She slammed her hand towards the alarm to stop it; and it did. She then sat up slowly on her bed, she stretched and did her morning routine. Now, she was eating breakfast along with her parents, she didn’t have any siblings. She was doing it in her own pace, but then her mother pointed out something.

 

“Sana darling, isn’t it your first day of school? You’ll be late if you don’t change into your uniform now.”

 

“What? It is?” It took Sana a few seconds to process her mother’s words. She wasn’t exactly a morning person. “IT IS!” Then Sana finished her breakfast quickly and went back inside her room to change. She did all of it in record time.

 

She then quickly kissed her parents’ good bye and head out side. Her mother kissed her back, while her father only said ‘Be safe’. That was normal. Her father wasn’t good at expressing his emotion, so he did what he could and asked her to be safe. It made people wonder if he was Sana’s father at all. Sana was good at expressing her emotions, very different from her father. But they were still a happy family, and they knew that they loved each other.

 

Sana was running to the academy, but the she realized that she won’t be late even if she were to walk. But something urged her that day to run to school. She felt that she could have missed something important if she didn’t. Sana doubted her feelings, but did it anyway. Even if her legs would become sore afterwards. When she did arrive at school, Sana could not have been happier. She didn’t regret it one bit. She was glad that she listened to her feelings, even though she was really exhausted. After all, she got to see her.

 

She was stunned, a girl as beautiful as her shouldn’t exist. Yet there she is. Smiling with her friends. The other students were also gaping at her and her group of friends, but Sana was sure that they weren’t feeling the same thing as she did. It was love at first sight.

 

Who is she? Why haven’t I seen her before? Is she a new student? What class is she in? What’s her name? Such were the thoughts of Sana while looking at her. Sana swore she never saw a girl as beautiful as her. ‘She can’t be a human being; she is too pretty.’ Sana thought again. She hasn’t even stepped inside the academy.

 

Sana was never one to believe in supernatural things. She was always a skeptic. But for this one moment she did believe. She believed that she was not human, I mean look at her. Sana wished so hard for this girl to be in her class. At least then she could be acquainted with this beautiful stranger.

 

‘What’s wrong with you, Sana?! You can’t fall in love with a total stranger! She could be a jerk for all I know!’ Sana tried to talk some sense into herself. But she couldn’t help it. She somehow felt so… attracted to her.

 

Her thoughts were put at a halt when someone suddenly screamed at her.

 

“Oh my God! It’s Sana!”

 

“Miss Japan!”

 

“Ahhhhh! I can’t she’s too pretty!”

 

“Did she just looked at me?!”

 

Sana didn’t want to brag. But she was quite popular in school; everyone liked her. According to people’s words, she was an angle in human form. Sana just thought that they were just exaggerating. Sure enough she was pretty, but not to that extent. Then again Sana was always modest. She had her own fan club; their moto being ‘No Sana No Life’. If she would have wished it, her fans would have bought a whole island for her. And it wasn’t just boys but girls too.

 

But as popular as she is, she didn’t have any friends. Sure she always had people around her 24/7, but Sana wanted real friends. Her fans were only there to admire her, not to be friends with her. Even if someone did want to be friends with her, they would have another motive with them. And Sana could always see through them.

 

Sana greeted her fans and started to walk inside the school again. She didn’t feel like entertaining them right now. She thought she would just check the announcement board and leave to the first school assembly. Sana’s eyes however wondered back to her; and to her surprise she was also looking at her. Sana felt her breath hitched in throat. Her eyes were so mesmerizing. Sana felt like she could stare at them forever. She also didn’t know how she knew, but she somehow knows that those eyes were covered with contact lenses. She also knew that whatever she is hiding behind those contacts would be much much more beautiful. Sana didn’t know why, but she just knew.

 

 

“Tzuyu?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What’s wrong? You were spacing out.”

 

“N-Nothing, it was nothing.”

 

 

All the students were now inside the auditorium waiting for the principle to start his oh-so-boring speech. However, to the surprise of many, the principle had changed. Apparently the old Headmaster had retired and the new one was the quirky music teacher that everyone liked. Mr. Park Jinyoung or as he would have preferred, JYP. The supposed boring speech turned into a fun one where the students actually payed attention and even laughed.

 

Sana definitely pleased with her new Headmaster. Right now she is walking towards her new classroom, she had hoped that she would be in her class. Sana was in class 3-4. When she arrived she could hear some people cheering. Happy that they would be in the same class as Miss Japan. But Sana was displeased. She wasn’t here. Sana did saw the two girls that hanged out with her earlier. Should she befriend them so that she could get closer to her? No, that wouldn’t be right. Sana just walked dejectedly towards an open seat at the back the class; which was coincidently next to the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter