First Day! Yay?

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guyssss!
I got excited and uploaded earlier than what I expected to! lol

Oh and I made some adjustments to the first chapter! Feel free to read it again :D
shout out to JeTi1294 again for telling me the mistake! Love you!

 

It would be appreciated if you would tell the mistakes that I have made :)

 

The week went by so fast, there was only two days left before the first day of school started. The girls were either getting nervous, excited, or annoyed. However, Jihyo was more worried about other things. She was sitting inside her room looking at the moon and stars, it was 9 o’clock in the evening. She didn’t have her patrol duty today. So she opted to stay in her room, her mind wandering back to what Claire had said to her five days ago.

 

Was what she said true? If so how did no one noticed this? Why haven’t the council done anything about it? Sure Claire said that the Institute has been investigating, but couldn’t the Council send more people? I guess it’s to prevent people from getting suspicious; and if people were to find out, chaos would definitely break out. But what if-

 

Jihyo’s phone rang loudly from her bedside table causing her to jump a little, and also successfully cutting her off from her thoughts. Jihyo wondered who could be calling her this late in the night.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi…”

 

“Nayeon? What are you doing calling me? Don’t you have patrol duty?”

 

“Well…. Claire just told me the situation….”

 

“She told you?”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“…..” None of them talked, both of them knew the graveness of the situation. Although it was slow, but it was surely happening. And both of them felt so clueless.

 

“What are we going to do?”

 

“What can we do?”

 

“We can find out what’s causing it!”

 

“How?”

 

“….”

 

“Look, I know you’re worried, Nayeon. Trust me, I’m as worried as you are. But there is nothing we can do. Let’s just believe that the Institute’s research would have some results.”

 

“Okay…. But I still don’t understand why we should be going to school!” Nayeon pouted as if Jihyo could see her.

 

“To resolve our other issue remember?” Jihyo chuckled, she was relieved that the tension between them became normal again.

 

“Ah, right. And to form an elite team if I’m not mistaken right?”

 

“Yup, I wonder if we would have an official team name.”

 

“Hmmm, we totally should! That would be cool!”

 

“Let’s ask Claire next time we see her.”

 

“Don’t you mean me asking and you standing beside me looking all flustered?” Nayeon teasingly said.

 

“Nayeon!”

 

“Hahahahaha!”

 

 

“Hey, who were you talking to?” Nayeon had just hanged up on Jihyo after teasing her about Claire for a long time. She was standing on top of a tall building, when suddenly a figure appeared behind her.

 

“Huh? Oh, Jeongyeon! It was just Jihyo. Why? Jealous?” Nayeon smirked.

 

“W-What?! N-No, I wasn’t!” Jeongyeon was never going to admit that she was jealous seeing her girlfriend on the phone talking so lively.

 

“*chuckle* Don’t worry, Jeongyeon. She already has someone in her heart.”

 

“Wait, Jihyo likes someone?”

 

“Yup! But I’m not telling you, she’ll kill me if she founds out. And then kill you afterwards” Nayeon laughed, but suddenly Jeongyeon lifted her up from the ground and carried her.

 

“Don’t worry, Princess. I will always be there to protect you from harm!” If only Nayeon can see her own face, comparing her redness to a tomato wouldn’t do it justice. Despite being together for already about a fifty years, they would still be this affected by each other. It was a miracle if you ask me, but the others would disagree. They wanted them to stop acting like that; it was hard watching a forever honeymoon stage couple for fifty years when they can’t even have the girl they like. It was torture.

 

“Jeongyeon!” Nayeon cutely complained.

 

“Would the both of you stop?!” someone screamed behind them. “It was torture enough to see both of you lovey dovey at home, now even at patrol?!”

 

“Oh come on, Dahyun. You’re just bitter that the girl you like hates you.” Jeongyeon answered while putting Nayeon back down.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I’m talking about Cha-” Nayeon quickly closed Jeongyeon’s mouth.

 

“N-Nothing! It’s nothing!”

 

“What?” Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“Let’s just go back to patrolling, okay?”

 

“…. Okay, Nayeon-unnie.” Then Dahyun hopped of the rooftop.

 

“What was that about?”

 

“She still doesn’t know about her feelings! For all she knows, she hates Chaeyoung with a passion!”

 

“So?”

 

“So, she should figure it out by herself! They’re going to have lots of time together at school!” Nayeon grinned. “And we just have to watch over them.” But Jeongyeon only gave her a look of disbelieve. “Oh, come on. Let things happen naturally!” And with that Nayeon also hopped of the roof, leaving Jeongyeon alone. She shrugged and went back to patrolling too.

 

 

[Meanwhile, at the Forest surrounding Seoul]

 

A pure black Cheetah was seen running circling the city. Its size was that two times of an actual Cheetah; its eyes were silver and its fangs pure white. Then it heard a sound of a wolf howling from the back, it knew who that howl belongs to. So it stopped and turned around only to see a jet black wolf twice of the normal size running towards her. The cheetah sat on the ground and waited for the wolf to reach her; and in a few moments the wolf was in front of her. The wolf, despite being huge, actually looks like a puppy in front of the cheetah; for it was in love.

 

The cheetah transformed into a beautiful girl with long dark red hair, it was Mina. Now the wolf stood taller than her.

 

“Momo, what is it?” But the wolf just bended her head lower, waiting.

 

“What?” Mina said confused. Then something clicked. If she wasn’t mistaken Momo always liked being pet. Is that what she was asking for? But for what reason? Oh well, a pet wouldn’t hurt anyone. So Mina did pet Momo. This made Momo happy. Very happy. Her tail could hardly be seen with it flapping so quickly.

 

“What’s wrong? Suddenly wanting a pet from me?” Momo transformed back.

 

“I missed you.”

 

“W-What?” Mina blushed and started walking away. “You idiot.”

 

“Hey! Wait! Let me patrol with you!”

 

“No!”

 

“Why? Mina!”

 

“Shut up!” so Momo did, but she was still following her from behind. After a few minutes, Mina finally said something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter