I Swear To Protect Mina

Jihyo and The Curse Of The Black Swan

When Nayeon woke up from her sleep, Jihyo calmly trying to explain Nayeon, "Nayeon ah, let me explain everything about her! Please don't get mad at me!"

Nayeon tries not to throw tantrum at her fiancee Jihyo, "Okay! Tell me right now!"

 

Jihyo decided to settle her problem with her fiancee Nayeon and try not to get Nayeon angry. They sat down on the couch.

"It's like this Nayeon ah!"

 

As Jihyo continue talking, Jungyeon woke up as well. She couldn't sleep due to Nayeon's dream(she was talking in her sleep).

"Whoa! Nayeon ah, I never expected you to be awake. Jihyo, who's that girl you brought back?"

Jungyeon looks very surprised to see Jihyo bringing back a Japanese girl to the beach house.

Jihyo commands Jungyeon, "Jungyeon unnie, are you having a hard time sleeping? You might want to join the conversation and I will explain the situation!"

Jungyeon sit on the couch and she wants to hear how Jihyo encounter a situation where she met Mina. "Go ahead, Jihyo ah!"

 

Even though it's really 2:45am in the late hours.

Jihyo explains to Nayeon and Jungyeon how she met Mina. When Jihyo encountered with the shaman duos Sana and Tzuyu, Jihyo knows that they were trying to search for the black swan. Jihyo has to protect Mina no matter what happens. Jungyeon agreed to Jihyo and willing to protect Mina. However for Nayeon, she doesn't know if she can trust Jihyo. Jihyo begs her fiancee to trust her. Nayeon doesn't know and no choice but to do exactly what Jihyo do.

The conversation just ended too soon when Mina dozes off.

 

Jihyo sees that Mina dozes off and she knows that the younger Japanese girl is sleepy. "Omo! She must have doze off already."

She decided to let the younger girl to sleep on the couch and give her a blanket so that she will more comfortable in her sleep. Time has gone by around 3:05am. Jungyeon yawns and says, "Anyways, I think I need some sleep. Goodnight!"

 

Jihyo yawns and Nayeon pulled the younger girl's hand,"I need to talk to you. This is very serious!"

 

Nayeon and Jihyo are in the secluded area at the balcony.

"Can you tell me why did you bring that Japanese girl home?", Nayeon said in her serious and curiousity tone.

Jihyo answers calmly,"You gotta try to understand! Please try to calm down! We need to find out the mysteries of her past life and sort of stuff."

"Then what's next? Take my love away from you!?, said Nayeon but she doesn't get the point.

"Nayeon ah, please listen! Don't accuse me just over that!"

 

 

Just as the conversation continues, Jihyo continues,"I am going to promise you this! If we can figure out how to find Mina's true background, we can finally get over the situation! Plus, we can't wait for our marriage!"

Jihyo hugs Nayeon and ask,"Are you sure? You better be!"

"Honey, let's go to sleep and we can get over this!", said Jihyo as she jumps to the bed next to her fiancee.

 

Not knowing to them, Jungyeon overheard the conversation the entire time.

She says in her own thoughts,"Jihyo ah, I wanted to tell you this! If only I wish I could tell you sooner or later!"

On her bed, Jungyeon actually wanted to tell Jihyo that Jungyeon was actually in love with Nayeon. "I actually love Nayeon!"

 

That way, Jungyeon wishes to marry someone like Nayeon. Not long ago after Jihyo's parents passed away due to the car accident. Jihyo fulfill her parents wishes from Nayeon's parents. Jungyeon's parents wishes for Jungyeon to be happy even though Jungyeon missed her chance. Maybe when the time comes, Jungyeon will take Nayeon as her wife. That will happen if Nayeon's parents will have an agreement with Jungyeon's parents.

 

 

 The next day, 12pm

 

 

When the next day has gone by, spending the first night at Jeju Island was a great experience for Jihyo. The trios together with Mina are walking on their trip to the Olle Trail. Jihyo had a goodnight sleep and the thing she really began to space out when she first met the girl that came to her life who is non other than Mina.

She was walking together by clinging her fiancee's hand.

 

Not knowing to them, they are being followed by the shaman duos Sana and Tzuyu. They are in their regular clothes to prevent themselves from exposing right in front of them. They are in disguise.

 

Sana has to figure out the plan how to capture Mina on the right cue.

Sana speaks softly to Tzuyu so that they can't hear their voices, "Apprentice! We can't be seen by them!"

Tzuyu nodded her head and they walk slowly.

 

Jihyo and Nayeon are smiling at the moment when they began to enjoy.

"Nayeon ah, my future wife to be, I can't wait any longer!"

Nayeon began to believe what Jihyo says, "Jihyo ah, I never thought you ask me!"

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something and please don't get angry at me, okay?"

 

Deep in Nayeon's heart, Nayeon actually really never felt her heart aside before. Nayeon and Jungyeon are childhood friends since they were in elementary even though Nayeon is one year older than Jungyeon before they met Jihyo during high school. Jihyo was much younger than them. They always waited for each other without one another behind.

 

 

As they continue talking, Jihyo wanted to ask about Jungyeon, "I am actually referring to Jungyeon! If Jungyeon wants someone special like you, are you willing to let go of me?"

Nayeon became silent. Jungyeon overheard that.

Jungyeon approach Nayeon and shakes her a bit,"Nayeon unnie, kenchana?"

Mina also ask,"Is there something wrong, Nayeon-shii?"

Jihyo can see that Jungyeon shook her and Nayeon snap out.

 

Jihyo says in thoughts, "Nayeon ah, one day I want to let go of you! Your love was actually for Jungyeon!"

 

"Shall we go on?", said Mina.

Jihyo moves on and say,"We have to remember this! We need to figure out Mina's background! Plus, once we sort things out, we can finally live in peace!"

Mina overheard it and says in her thoughts,"Jihyo, why do you have to protect me? Are you trying to tell me that you are willing to sacrifice your love Nayeon for me?"

Jihyo willing to keep her promise to Mina by saying in her thoughts, "Mina, I wish that I wanted to tell you! I don't know how to tell you! When the time comes, I will tell you sooner!"

 

Jihyo ask the people in Jeju Island, "Excuse me? Can you tell me about this girl? Her name is Mina!"

Jihyo point out at Mina to the citizens.

One of them says, "Anniyo! I don't know anything about this girl!"

Jungyeon and Nayeon split and ask one by one,"Is there anybody else knows about the girl?"

The citizens again shook their head as they don't know anything.

 

"Any luck?", Jihyo asked.

Jungyeon answer as she shook her head, "Nope!"

"Nayeon ah? Anything?", Jihyo asked Nayeon as she approach.

"Nope! Nothing good!", said Nayeon as she shook her head.

Jihyo, Nayeon, Jungyeon and Mina continue on their investigation.

They ran for more information.

 

Tzuyu stops shortly for a while and says,"Mistress Sana, we should check out!"

Sana answers,"They are looking for the girl's true background and not to mention about her origin!"

They keep on following them and Sana says, "Let's keep on tailing them! We won't give up until we capture her!"

Tzuyu nodded her head and continue to follow them.

"I think we will get her as soon as possible!", said Tzuyu as they run slowly.

Sana has her trick up in her sleeve,"I think we have a plan! Trust me!"

 

During Jihyo's endless search, she says in her thoughts, " I swear to protect Mina! Mina, I swear to protect you! I will promise you!"

 

Not long enough, the endless search for Mina's origin lays in Jihyo's hands and Sana and Tzuyu are carrying out their plan. How will Jihyo deals with her love for Nayeon? Will Jihyo deals the love triangle between her fiancee Nayeon and her long-lost friend Mina? How will Jungyeon tell Jihyo about her love for Nayeon? Stay tuned to find out next week! I will be updating again on Thursday.

Note: The other day I updated the 2nd chapter and I didn't notice earlier that I hide the chapter. I apologized for not updating properly. Go and see the 2nd chapter.