The Surprise for Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ FIFTH WEEK OF THE HYUNSOO COUPLE ]

OPPA!                                                                                                       Hye Soo exclaimed over the phone. 

Don't shout, we can hear you!                                                                    Heechul snapped, his head was throbbing a bit. 

Oh, I'm sorry! It's just that I was thinking that you won't answer my call and I really need your help. I need Love Juni-eoyeo's help.                                                                                              she relayed to them, seeming to be running here and there. 

Why?                                                                                                           Donghae asked, excited to help his sister-in-law. 

I'll... Jamkamman... Please be careful with those! I need those for my performance!.... Ah, yeah! I'll go there now oppas.. I wanna talk to you personally.. Kekekeke.. NOOOO! THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!             she shouted before ending the call. 

Who was she talking to?                                                                   Henry asked Eunhyuk who was smiling like a goof ball again. 

Molla (I don't know).. We just have to wait here and help her.                                       Eunhyuk replied to their maknae. 

Ah, I'm so tired! And we haven't started SS5 too!                                             Heechul said, as he settled himself on the couch. 

But, hyung, remember all the smiles and love that we get from ELFs. It's totally worth it!                      Donghae said, remembering the past SS concerts they've done. 

OPPA!!                                                                                                               Hye Soo barged in, with two large bags.

Oh, you're here?! Why are you panting? Are you busy?                                 Henry said, helping her with the bags and letting her drop to a chair. They let her catch her breath before letting her proceed. 

I need your help. PLEASE!?                                                                     she was looking at them with puppy dog eyes. 

I think.. we've established that.                                                                         Eunhyuk deadpanned, can't wait about what she wanted their help with. 

Can you please please please help me with leaving Kyuhyun here?                     she seriously asked, her eyes pleading to them. Heechul laughed out loud, Eunhyuk's mouth opened a few inches, Donghae tilted his head with a confused look while Henry stopped taking out the lunchboxes from the bags.

Leave Kyuhyun-ah here? In this room? With you?                                         Donghae was totally and utterly confused. Heechul couldn't stop laughing, so Eunhyuk took over. 

Why?                                                                                                               he muttered, still puzzled. Hye Soo turned red. 

Aniyo! It's not what you're thinking! I mean, leave Kyuhyun here in the dome.                  she clarified, 

Oh, and yes, with me Donghae-oppa.                                                        she continued, trying to clear the air of insinuations. 

I... I have a surprise for him. Please... Please, oppas!                                          she pleaded, almost to the point where she was about to kneel on the floor. Donghae reached out to her before she could do so. 

Okay, we will help you. But, can you tell us what is your surprise to him? Are you going to watch SS5 today?           he excitedly clapped his hands. 

I'm going to watch, but I don't want him to know. I'll watch from a safe distance. But please, let him remain here! I've already asked the staff to leave the premises as soon as it ends. Please, help me oppa!                she said in a hurry. 

Tell us what you're going to do first.                                                                 Eunhyuk pushed. She just blushed and looked away, settling her eyes on the two bags in front of Henry. 

Oh, I forgot! I also brought lunches for everyone!                                   she changed the topic, going to Henry's side and started to look for the lunchboxes intended for the four of them. 

Choi Hye Soo, are you trying to change the subject?                                     Donghae questioned with a wide grin. Heechul smirked behind him. 

An-An-Ani.. Busoonseoriya, oppa (What are you talking about, oppa)?          she looked away, telling Donghae that he was spot on. The four boys laughed, earning a pouting Hye Soo. Just then, 

BABY! You're here!                                                                                                                Kyuhyun came in, totally unaware that it was a private meeting. 

JA-JA-JAGII?                                                                                                           Hye Soo was surprised as he gave her a hug. The four were still laughing and didn't seem to notice him come in.

Hye-ah, you better do your surprise well. You know, our mak....nae...                         Heechul trailed off when he noticed that Kyuhyun was already inside the room while Hye Soo gave him a shocked look. 

What surprise, baby?                                                                                      Kyuhyun blinked his eyes at her. Hye Soo sweatdropped, and then noticed the lunchbox she prepared for him. 

M-my.... lunchbox surprise! I... I was supposed to surprise you at the backstage with this but, I got a little stuck here with the LOVE JUNIOR.. They were... telling me lots of stories about you...                    she reasoned, handing him the lunchbox. 

UWAH! My wife's first lunchbox for me!                                                                 Kyuhyun was super excited at receiving it that he opened it and ate a few pieces from it. He didn't mind the smirks that his hyungs were giving his wife. 

Ummm, jagii... I... I have to go now..                                                              she whispered, trying to get on the good side of her husband. Kyuhyun perked up, frowned and turned his head towards her.

Aren't you going to watch?                                                                                     he said, his attention was really caught by her words. 

I...mianhae jagii.. I can't... I... have a schedule in Insadong.                                 she reasoned, her eyes all sorry.

Schedule? Insadong? WAE?! Aren't you here to watch us?                      he pouted, trying make her change her mind about going. 

I was going to watch you... But manager-eonnie just informed me this morning about the Insadong schedule. I'm sorry, jagii.                                                                                                               she tried again. Kyuhyun went to her and hugged her, causing his hyungs to whoop in glee. 

This is free, right?                                                                          Donghae asked Heechul. Heechul just smirked and nodded. 

I'm not letting you go! I'll just have to hug you until they start to call us.                      Kyuhyun said, as he pulled her into a chair, and letting her sit in front of him. 

YAH! You have to let her go now. She's going to get accused of being unprofessional. Remember, she's just new to the business.                                                                                                      Heechul said, grabbing Hye Soo from his arms. Kyuhyun pouted. Hye Soo breathed a sigh of relief, sent a thankful look to Heechul and gave Kyuhyun one innocent kiss on Kyuhyun's cheeks, and she went out quickly. 

YAH! Aren't you going to give us some too?                                       Eunhyuk yelled at her. Henry patted his hyung's shoulder. 

Hyung, just let her go. She was already turning red as a tomato, so let's just say she owes us one kiss.          Henry said, comforting Eunhyuk. That's when Kyuhyun rose from his seat with a wide and creepy grin. 

SHE'S ONLY KISSING ME!! TRY AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO KISS YOU TOO!                    he raged, making Heechul laugh out loud, the EunHae ran out of the room and Henry shook with fear. Heechul just hugged Henry and leading the younger out of the room carrying their lunchboxes.

With a heavy heart, Kyuhyun finished his lunch and went to the other room to get ready for the concert.

Mianhaeyo, jagii.                                                                                                      Hye Soo whispered, as she hid behind the door just opposite the room they were previously in. As soon as he rounded the corner, Hye Soo went back to her work for her surprise to her husband.

 

[ AFTER THE SS5 CONCERT IN KOREA ]   

Ah! Himduro! (I'm tired!)                                                                                                     Shindong said, sitting down while Nari wiped away his sweat. 

CHO KYUHYUN! COME HERE!                                                                          Heechul's voice resounded in the other dressing room. Kyuhyun slowly went to the said room only to be met by three smirking hyungs and a younger one who was also doing the same. 

Hyung, why are you so loud right now? I'm so tired!!                                                  Kyuhyun whined, plopping on the couch. 

Yah, Evil Maknae, I need your help. I seem to have lost my ring on the stage, go and find it!            Heechul commanded, giving him a light kick. 

Ah, hyung! Seriously?! Ask some of the PD-nims! I'm so tired I just want to sleep.                  he muttered, ignoring his hyung's command. 

Are you going there or not?                                                                                  Heechul was trying not to laugh. 

SHIRRO! Yah, Mochi! Go and find hyung's ring!                                                       Kyuhyun told Henry with a kick. Henry rubbed his foot and smirked. 

Okay. But if I find it, even if it's yours, I won't give it back, okay? Maybe that something would be so special to you, Kyuhyun-hyung. I'm going!                                                                            Henry hinted, opening the door. Kyuhyun perked up and pushed him away from the door, and dashed quickly to the stage.

Mochi, what didn't you understand about surprise?                                            Eunhyuk said, as the three of them smacked the younger's head. Kyuhyun arrived at the stage, panting at the sudden marathon he did. He slowly walked from the backstage to the front, trying to find the said lost ring. As soon as he got to the middle part of the stage, the lights suddenly went out, he shouted, telling everyone that he was still in there when suddenly, a video started playing. He watched it and a song's intro played.    

The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart... 
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
                                        a sweet voice was singing and the lights was still turned off, with only the light from the video. He tried to look for the singer but he couldn't so he just focused on the video.

One step closer                                                                             the limelight shone upon Hye Soo, stepping out from one of the props. 

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
                                            she continued, eyes glistening with tears while slowly walking towards Kyuhyun. It was one of her favorite songs and she promised herself that she would sing it for her husband someday.

Time stands still
Beauty in all he is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
                                                          she reached him, making him see the tear make it's way down her cheek. He sighed and smiled, wiping the tear away.                                                        
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/christina-perri-a-thousand-years-part-2-lyrics.html ]
One step closer                                                                        Kyuhyun joined her, using the microphone she was holding. Hye Soo was surprised since their faces was just a few inches apart. 

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more                                                     


And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
                                               they sang together, eyes just glued to each other, lost in their own world. Kyuhyun caressed her cheek, and they ended the song together. Suddenly they heard clapping and whoops, making them turn their heads towards the seats. 

So touching! I love it!                                                                     Heechul called out, wiping a non-existent tear.

So cute together! I love your voices! Do it again!                                           Henry yelled, not even stopping with the thundering applause. 

Where can I find a girl like you?                                                         Eunhyuk asked, trying to numb his hands with the clapping so that it won't cringe with the sweetness that was emanating from the HyunSoo couple.

Hye-ah, be my wife!!                                                                      Donghae kneeled down on one knee, with a non-existent box of ring and non-existent ring in his hands. Hye Soo just laughed, totally finding the Love Junior funny. Just then, Kyuhyun grabbed her by the waist, lifted her head by the chin and slowly, achingly slowly, kissed her on the lips, in front of everybody. Heechul had eyes wide open, Eunhyuk was frozen in place, Donghae's mouth made an "O" shape, and Henry, innocent Henry, covered his innocent eyes. The kiss lasted a minute and Hye Soo was as surprised as everyone was. 

Hyung, are they done?                                                                                                   Henry deadpanned, earning a death glare from Heechul. 

You're such a mood breaker, Henliii!                                                                                     Heechul whimpered, as he realized that the two were in another world again.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE... I'M JUST A BIT SAD THAT THIS STORY HAS BEEN LOSING SUBBIES AND THERE SEEMS TO BE AN INFLUX OF SILENCE IN THE PART OF THE READERS.. SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL LIKE THIS... 

 

ENJOY! COMMENT PLEASE!!! GOMAWO!