Honeymoon in the Philippines I

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ SEVENTH WEEK OF THE HYUNSOO COUPLE ]

[ Q: Where are you going?

HS: I'm going to fetch my husband. He still has one filming and I'm going to kidnap him from there. *laughs* ]

WELCOME TO STARRR KIINGGG!                                                            Kang Ho Dong introed, with a loud applause. 

Now, today we have the Super Junior members, JoKwon and Seulong for 2AM, Nickhun and Wooyoung for 2PM, Jung Ga Eun-ssi, and some members of the Girls Generation.                                                                              he continued, with the said guests bowing to the audience. 

Okay. Today we have the.... Oh, wait... What's this?                                                       Ho Dong was given a note. He smiled and turned back to the audience. 

Today, we have a special guest! She seems to be.... here for other reasons.                     Ho Dong looked mischievously at the celebrity guests. 

Alright! Let's welcome our special guest!                                                               he said as he clapped. In came the masked and fully-cloth covered special guest. 

OHHHHHH... Is everyone wondering who she is? Let's see her talent then. Music please!                 he said, totally curious who the guest really is. The music started and it was Wonder Girl's "Be My Baby". The guests were amazed at the exact moves that she was able to do. It was a perfect performance, when suddenly...

JAMKAMMAN! Can I see your hands?                                                                          Kyuhyun said, getting down from his seat and going onto the stage. Ho Dong was about to stop him but he was too late since Kyuhyun was already holding her hands. 

Yah, Kyuhyun-ssi... You know her just by her hands?                                                      Ho Dong was amazed. 

I.... Are you....                                                                                                        Kyuhyun wasn't listening to Ho Dong. The special guest asked Ho Dong to come close to her. When he did, she whispered something to his ear. 

Ah.. Alright. Kyuhyun-ssi... She said to ask you to help her take off her mask.                    Ho Dong gave Kyuhyun a smile. Kyuhyun nodded and started to take off her mask. As soon as it was off of her, she bowed in front of everyone and greeted them with a big smile. 

Annyeong haseyo! Choi Hye Soo imnida!                                                             she said as she stood up straight. 

BABY!!                                                                                                              Kyuhyun threw his hands around her. 

Looks like Super Junior's Kyuhyun misses his wife too!                                       Ho Dong said, making the others laugh. Kyuhyun let go of her and pouted. 

Aigoo! Our Kyuhyun's pouting! Look!                                                                Heechul pointed at him. Ho Dong came closer and tried to copy Kyuhyun's fail aegyo. 

Ho Dong-hyung!                                                                                                                   Kyuhyun whined. Everybody laughed and was happy that the Evil Maknae can also turn to a sweet and whiny husband.

Sister-in-law, why are you here?                                                              Kangin asked, wanting to get rid of the cheesy atmosphere. 

I'm.... here to... kidnap my husband, oppa. I think he forgot something today.             she answered, giving him a wink. 

Ohhhh, Kyuhyun-ssi, it's really bad to forget something. What did he forget?                  Ho Dong teased. 

I didn't!! When we finish filming, I'm going with you!                                           Kyuhyun protested, earning curious stares from everybody. 

What? What? What is it?!                                                                          everyone was asking. 

They're leaving today? For Philippines? HONEYMOON?!                                Ho Dong was the one who gave them away. 

HONEYMOON!?                                                                                            the other girls with the Super Junior exclaimed, including Jung Ga Eun who, in an earlier episode, confessed that she liked Kyuhyun.. 

Neh, we're going to one of Philippine's beautiful beaches in Boracay.                      Hye Soo said, confirming the news. Kyuhyun smirked, and then grabbed her close. 

YAH! What are you doing, Kyuhyun-ssi?                                                   Ho Dong said. Sungmin's hands were curling as so was Eunhyuk's, Donghae's and Henry's.

Hyung, she said she's here to kidnap me. Then, I'm a very willing victim.                       Kyuhyun said, placing a kiss on her cheek. 

Ga Eun-ssi, what can you say about this?                                                       Ho Dong looked at the smug Ga Eun.

Eh? Me? Ah... Chuk--ahaeyo?                                                                     she said, a bit adamant. Hye Soo bowed in thanks while the others laughed outloud. 

Gomawo, Ga Eun-eonni. So, ummm... I'm going to kidnap my husband now, is that okay?             she asked, as she saw her manager tapping her watch.

Yeah, you can take him away now.. But the next time we see each other, you better have someone with you, okay?      Ho Dong said, with a wide innocent smile. 

HYUNG! We're still young! We have to save for other things before we have a baby!              Kyuhyun exclaimed, earning a blush from his wife. 

Did I already say, baby? I meant, her mother, so she can introduce the one who gave her such beauty! Aigoo, our Kyuhyun has a dirty mind!                                                                                           Ho Dong said, with a much wider grin. 

Arrasseo! We're going!                                                                        Kyuhyun waved goodbye to everyone before leading Hye Soo out of the station, into his car.

You were embarrassed by them, weren't you?                                          Hye Soo . Kyuhyun grew red, and continued driving until they reached the airport. 

Ah, just in time. Shall we go check in, my baby?                                   Kyuhyun said, taking her hand in his. They checked in, and as they waited in the waiting area, they cuddled together and talked about different things. When their flight was called, Kyuhyun became a gentleman and took her luggage along with his. Although they were just going to be there for just 3 days, but it seems that she brought her whole wardrobe for it. (Though she actually didn't).

Want to take a nap?                                                                                           she asked him as soon as they were seated and the airplane was in the air. Kyuhyun looked at her with puppy eyes. She sighed and nodded, preparing everything for him. When suddenly, Kyuhyun just raised the arms in between them and hugged her close.

Now, this is life.                                                                                                         he whispered before nodding off. 

I know..                                                                                                                                     she answered before following him. 

 

[ AT NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) MANILA ]

We're here at Gate 13 where the plane of Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun and Korean-based singer Choi Hye Soo just landed. They will be out in a few minutes... THERE THEY ARE! Kyuhyun, how are you? Hye Soo, how's living in Korea?                          reporters were blocking their way and they had to stop for a quick interview. 

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! We're fine, and we hope to have a great time in Boracay. Oh, we're sorry we have to go now... We have a flight to catch! Bye guys! See you again!                                                                            Hye Soo was the one who answered all of the questioned fired at them. 

Look at that couple! Kyuhyun's arm has been around her waist ever since they came out. So sweet!                       the reporters were back in front of their individual cameras, reporting for duty.