Tranquil

Tranquil - Yoochun

The soft blinking of the green turn signal on your dash reflected back on your face as you slowly turned your car onto your home street. A gentle, slow paced song played through the speakers of your car. Your eyes moved up and down the houses that lined the streets, slowing the car’s pace, you located your house among the lineup before guiding your car into the driveway.

Rolling up the curb, you woke up slightly more as you pulled your car next to your boyfriends. Living with your best friend had its ups and downs but at the end of the day you wouldn’t trade it for the world.

Depressing the brake, you shifted the car into park as you turned the key back. The radio continued to play as you moved your foot back from the pedals. Knocking your head back against the head rest, you closed your eyes for a moment, letting your exhausted muscles relax against your leather seats.

A chime from your phone pulled you out of your meditation as you opened your eyes and turned your attention to your phone. Sitting on the center console, you reached over and picked up your phone. Bringing your phone in front of your face, the light from your phone highlighted your face and the interior of the car as you tapped your thumb on the glass a few times before a smile curled onto your lips.

Don’t spend all night at work… I miss you - Y

Your boyfriend, Yoochun’s, message re-energized you slightly. Unbuickling your seat belt, you pulled the key out of the ignition as you pulled the door handle and opened it with ease. Stepping out of the car, you grabbed your purse and things from the back seat before closing the door and locking the car up for the night.

The clicking of your heels against the concrete echoed into the quiet night. Making your way down to the edge of the driveway, you pulled open the door to the mailbox. Slipping your hand in, your fingers gathered the mail together before pulling it out and closing the door.

Thumbing through the mail, you turned around and peered up from the mail. A soft light filled the house, the front blinds were slightly opened as crickets sang their song in the cool summer evening. Seeing a shadow stand up from the couch, you watched the shadow slide a book back into the shelf before coming over to the window.

Peering out the window, the shadow shut the blinds slightly before the porch light . your lips slowly, you made your way up to the front door. Flipping through all of the keys on your key chain, you found the one for the front door. Slipping it into the ebony brushed handle, you twisted the key unlocking the door.

Stepping inside, you were welcomed by the soft lamp light that you saw from outside. The subtle whiff of food caused your stomach to growl as you closed the door behind you. Slipping off your heels in the entryway, your head turned from side to side wondering where your boyfriend could be.

Wondering through the house, you walked into the kitchen and hung the keys on the wall by the garage door. A sticky note hung over the keys as your boyfriends handwriting caught your attention. Leaning in, you smiled reading his short but sweet note.

Informing you that your dinner was in the oven waiting for you to come home, you walked over and pulled the assembled plate from the warn oven. Turning off the heat, you carefully carried the warm plate over to the counter, in front of one of the bar stools. You took your seat as you stirred around the food happily. The welcoming scent of food caused your mouth to water as you lifted up a bite to eat. Blowing it on it gently, you guided it into your mouth.

Bite after bite, you cleaned the plate from all of the food. Carrying it over to the sink, you ran some water over the crumbs that were stuck to the plate. Turning and pulling down the door to the dishwasher, you lined your plate up with the others before closing the door and turning off the lights as you shuffled to the bedroom.

With your stomach fed, your eyes slowly closed more and more, your lips parted for yawns more often as your feet brushed over the carpet of the bedroom. The muscles in your legs trying to keep you up as the strain from your day became evident with every step you took.

Approaching the bedroom, the sound of water droplets splashing at the bottom of the shower and the waves of water coming off from his hair as he ran his fingers through his washed hair. Slipping through the door, your eyes fell on the bed that was turned down, again, lamps filled the space with a gentle and welcoming light.

Wondering over to the bed, you turned and sat on your side of the bed, pushing in your charger into your phone. Hearing your phone chime to it’s power source, you eased yourself down onto the cleaned sheets. Feeling the bed slowly dip to accommodate your weight, your weight leaving your feet allowed you to let out a sigh as your eyes closed.

Just sitting on your bed, listening to the shower in the conjoined bathroom, you began to sway back and forth, sleep began to pull you under. The water stopped a few minutes later, yet your eyes were closed and you were fighting to stay awake.

Yoochun pulled a hoodie with cut off sleeves over his head, boxers outfitted his lower half as he ruffled his hair with the white towel before opening the door. Out of habit, he turned his head and scanned the bedroom while making his way to the closet. Blinking a few times, he stopped in his tracks to see you sitting on the bed, your legs hanging off while your body clumsily swayed from one side before catching itself and bringing you back upright.

Running the towel over his head a time or two more, he walked over to the other side of the bed. Laying the towel on the foot of the bed, he sat on the bed slowly, careful not to catch you off balance.

Feeling the bed depress to his weight, you pulled yourself out of sleep and began to look over your shoulder. Right when you were going to make eye contact with him, you felt his large hands in the middle of your back. His fingers spread out along the fabric of your shirt. Gentle circles and rubbing motions, he moved his hands up towards your shoulders. Your head returning forward and almost hanging. Closing your eyes, you tried to keep your body still as his hands magically worked your tense, tight, and sore muscles that you have accumulated over the past few weeks.

“Long day?” He whispers softly, not wanting to startle you nor pull you from the relaxed state you were in. The scent of his shampoo coming over you, helping you relax a bit more.

“Mhmmm” You hummed, leaning a little more into his hands as they worked your muscles like something magical, feeling them move from your shoulders to the base of your neck, you purred and let your head relax and hang so your chin was touching your chest.

No other words were spoken as Yoochun softly started to hum a song that was on repeat in his head. Sliding his hands from your neck to your shoulders, his hands slide over your sore muscles and with a gentle touch he works down your spine and sides.

A little more working down your back, his hands reached your lumbar, holding in your breath, you found where you held most of your stress while feeling his hands rub gently over you. Resting his head against your shoulder, letting you lean back against him a little more so he can work your muscles the best he could. Over time, his humming faded until his lips found your neck and gently kiss your skin while his hands continued their craft.

Once all of the muscles have been worked out and his kisses lengthened against the warm skin of your neck. Moving beside you, your half lidded eyes looked up to see him smiling at you. Opening his arms as he would for a child, you smiled and tilted your head to one side. Crawling slowly into his arms, your legs straddled his. Snaking his arms around you, your arms gently rested against his. After a moment or two feeling his rub your back and then pull down your shirt, you slowly sat up, his eyes meeting yours. Taking your hands and finding the buttons of your blouse, you ed them as he held your hips in place as you shuffled the blouse down your shoulders and off of your body. Revealing a tank top underneath, a smile curled on his lips while your eyes moved back to his. Tossing your blouse to the floor, you moved your arms to his side and eased your body back down against his.

Hours slowly started to tick away as his hands continued to move over your body. Sliding his hands down your arms, his hands found yours as he took one of yours between the two of his. With your back against his chest now, your head resting in the crook of his neck. Nuzzling into his neck, he moved his eyes from your perfect hands to your flawless face.

“You know exactly how to relax me” You whispered, your forehead gently resting against his neck, the warmth of his skin being shared between the two of you..

“I haven’t showed you everything” Yoochun chuckled, getting you to peer at him skeptically.

“Oh?” You questioned, playfully wondering if he was just teasing or if it was truth.

With that hum from you, he let one hand slide from your hand and tilt up your chin before connecting his lips to yours. His lips massaged yours, another hum came from your lips while you kissed him back. Lifting your hand up, you rested your hand on his cheek while his arms wrapped around you and tightened causing you to smile into his lips every single time; loving it when he tried to hold you closer and closer to him even though you couldn’t get any closer physically or mentally.

With countless massages that night, you couldn’t say which one was your favorites. Yet all you knew that he was perfect for you and you for him. Yoochun was your best friend, boyfriend and the one that no matter happened the day everything ebbed away. Fixing your focus on life with one look in his eyes.