One

Amusement Park with : SHINee 2!

*walk out from the rollercoaster* *head towards the carousel*

Taemin : (y/n)-ah, can we ride the carousel now? *point to it*

You : *nod* yes, we are doing it right now. but where are the others? *look around*

Taemin : *scoff* maybe they're still puking. let's ride while wait for them! *pull you towards the carousel* *get on top of the carousel* *decide to sit on the big version of baby stroller* come on (y/n)!

You : *sit next to him and wait for the ride to move* i could sleep on this. *eyes getting droopy*

Taemin : *look at you and smile* *put your head on his shoulder* there you go. you won't get your neck to be strained like that.

You : *smile* thanks Tae.

~meanwhile~

Minho : *finish puking* now let's go and find (y/n). You're done yet hyung? *look at Onew*

Onew : *rub his stomach* i think i need to stop eating that cheese corndog..

Key : *scoff* you can't, that's the problem.

Jonghyun : *look around* uhh... where is Taemin?

Other 3 : *look around* Taemin?!!

Key : ! he must be with (y/n)! he's the only one who's not puking!

Jonghyun : that little brat must be enjoying his time right now while we're here puking!

Onew : ... i think i need to puke again.

Minho : we don't have enough time for that! let's look for them right now! *run*

Onew : *groans* wait for me! *run*

Key & Jonghyun : *follow*

*all 4 look around* 

Jonghyun : now where could that brat be?!!

Minho : *thinking* he thought about riding the carousel before right?

Onew : ahh, the one that you talked about in London? 

Key : it's not like those thing only exists in London, hyung.

Onew : i know. 

Key : then why ask?

Onew : i'm trying to make this conversation long enough. did i manage to do that? *look at the readers* hmm? *lift his eyebrows up*

Minho : *slap his head* hyung with his imaginary stuffs again..

Jonghyun : *look around ignoring everybody* *spotted the carousel* there! *jog*

other 3 : *follow* 

*spotted Taemin and You sleeping inside the carousel*

Onew : should i be proud seeing Tae Tae like that?

Minho : hyung, stop giving that weird nicknames to him.

Onew : okay Min Min.

Jonghyun : *whisper to Minho* i think he's being like this because he's hungry. you know, the crazy act.

Minho : *whisper* then you should paid for dinner later on. no excuses. *pat his back and jog to the gates* *yell* LEE TAEMIN!

Taemin : *startled and woke up* *rub eyes* huhh...?

Minho : get down now! we're going home!

Taemin : *nod and was about to lean forward but feel your head on his shoulder* *grinned* but hyung, she's asleep!

Jonghyun : *Walk over* tsk. this guy. had the nerves to smile like that. i'll get you later on.

Key : bring her down then!

Taemin : *look up and down* *blush* b-but.. d-do i have to p-p-pick h-her up?

Onew : nope. he's still a kid. right guys? *look at the readers*

Key : arghh this kid. i'll take her.

Jonghyun : *push him back* oh no, you didn't. i'll do it.

Minho : *stop him* obviously i'm the strongest here. allow me, gentlemens.

Onew : *pull him back* i still can do ttakbamm on you, you know that? let me.

Taemin : rock paper scissors then!

other 4 : ouhhh... right. KAI BAI BOKK!!!

who's your choice of wanting to carry you back home then?