Chapter 1

Stronger ( ENGLISH )

It’s been 8 months since Ten put a foot in Johnny’s office, the older haven’t called him since his last job, so in a way it was weird getting that call, he knew exactly what the call mean, he has to kill another person and yes this may sound horrific but at his 20 years Ten had quite the prontuary of victims, if he remember correctly it will be exactly 100 kills.

He wasn’t happy with that number, but the only thing that makes him fell like a normal person and don’t have any kind of remorse was that every single person he has killed was a bad person, , stealing, corruption, you name it, the procedure was simple, Jhonny showed him a photo of the victim then he told briefly why he has to kill it and he was good to go, in all these years as an assassin he never got caught, he made sure all the deaths looked like a suicide or a natural death, that’s why he was one of the best assassins in the organization.

When he was in front of Johnny’s office he got a text from Mark, his brother

-Hyung, please don’t forget that i need the money for the school trip tomorrow. Get home safely <3

Ten read it and smile, he and Mark weren’t real brother, but the bond they shared make it seems like that, both guys met at the orphanage were they lived until Ten was older and he took Mark with him, they never had an easy life and basically this whole thing of being an assassin was because of Mark, it was the only way to get some money and live a simple life, it wasn’t much but it was enough for them to lived quietly and also for Mark to study.

He tried everything, waiter, delivery guy, checker, he even cleaned cars for some coins, there wasn’t one thing he didn’t do, but everything changed when Jhonny, who he already knew from  the orphanage offered him a job, at the beginning  he wasn’t sure what he would have to do, the older told him that the pay was really good, even better that what he can get from the three Jobs he had and that he would have the posibility to support Mark, so he didn’t see the problema in that, but boy he was wrong, when Johnny explained what he would do from now on it’s fair to say that his whole world went down when he knew what he would become.

His first victim was a merchant who was accused of 5 little girls, the justiced didn’t do anything about it and left the case dead, someone gave Johnny the work to end the life of that bastard, that first murder was messy as hell, thank God Ten wasn’t alone, Jaehyun was with him, he’s the second in charge of the organization, the death was simple, the entered the man house when he was sleeping so it was easy to drug him and knock him down, then they took him to the bathroom were Ten put him in the bathtub and decided to cut the veins, the feeling he had while doing this would never leave his mind, after being sure that the man was alrady dead, the left and that’s it, like nothing happened, the next day his dead was all over the news, the took his own life was the title the media used and there wasn’t any suspects nor anything that showed that it was against his own will.

After that first night needless to say the perspective Ten had of the world change completely, he was the same cheerful person that smiles at you everytime he sees you and that lift your spirit when you were down, but deep inside him was this part that turned him into a cold person without any remorse when he had to kill someone, you will never find out about this other part of him, he knew how to hide it really well, it only came out when it’s time to work.

When he entered to Johnny’s office, he saw that the older was with Jaehyun, the atmosphere of the room was kind of dark, it was the first time he felt scared of being in the same room with them and he didn’t know why.

-Hi guys-

-Hi Ten- said Jaehyun while pouring a whisky for Ten

-So, what do I owe the honor of your call, it’s been…8 months since you needed me-

-Look Ten, this time it’s different, it’s a personal business, that’s why it’s just Jaehyun and me-

While Jhonny was talking, Ten was drinking his whisky and he can sense something was a Little off, he never saw the older this serious, he had a different aura, he couldn’t name it but he knew that it was weird.

-This is your next target- said Jaehyun while passing the photo of a 20-21 years old boy

-Damn, this is the first time i kill someone this young, can i know why?-

-¡NO!- screamed Johnny, it was really loud so Ten stopped focusing on the photo and looked at the older.

-Hey, what’s the problem, every time you give me a photo y ask why, you already know that i don’t kill anyone without knowing why, we made that clear the day i joined this organization-

-This is not the case- said Jaehyun who was still really calm.

-Fine, then i think you better find someone else- Ten take a last sip of his whisky and when he was ready to leave three bodyguard came to the room.

-I’m not asking you if you want to do it or not Ten, it’s an order, don’t make me hurt you- said Johnny with a challenging tone.

-And what if i say no- Ten was really surprised by the way he spoke to the older.

-Don’t tempt him Ten, just sit and le tus explain to you first- said Jaehyun while he motioned the bodyguards to leave.

-Look Ten, i don’t need you to kill him right now, this time is a complete different thing, first i need information about him and his dad-  said Johnny.

-And exactly who is he and what do you need to know?- said Ten who already drop his attempt to be brave.

-His name is Lee Taeyong, he’s the second child of Lee Soo Man the CEO of SM Hospital, the only thing we know it’s that he is ready to enter University to study something about business, what i need you to do is simple, you need to be his friend so we can get access to Lee Soo Man- said Johnny

The face Ten had in that momento showed a mix of emotions but mainly confusión, it was the first time that they didn’t tell him the exact reason why he has to kill someone and also they want him to became his friend, it was a lot of new things and the whisky wasn’t helping to digest all that.

-You want me to become his friend? Look Jhonny i don’t get what it’s your problem whit him or his father, but being his friend and then kill him, i’m not that cold hearted- said Ten looking serious at Johnny.

-How many times i need to tell you that i’m not asking if you want to do it or not Ten, it’s an order, or did you forget who is the one who took you off from all that poverty and dirt and also the one who pays for Mark’s school? Besides we already discuss that this would be your last job for me, next year Mark is out of high school and can start working so you don’t have to work for me anymore-

- I knew that asking you for help wouldn't be free, but it’s okay i accept the job, i just have one condition -

-And that would be?- asked Jaehyun.

-After i gave you all the information you need and you have access to Lee Soo Man, you will find someone else to kill him-

-That’s not how this Works Ten- said Johnny who at this momento was losing his patience.

-Johnny this is the last thing i ask you, please don’t make me kill him, i’m not that cruel nor cold hearted to kill him after we became “Friends”, besides i don’t see the problem, i give you the information and you tell someone else to finish the work-

-Fine, i accept your condition-

-How often do you need the information? And for how long i need to act as his friend?-

-We already make sure all of your papers for the University are right, we want that the meeting between you guys it's something random and casual, like if you don’t know who he is, as far as the information we don’t have a deadline, whe you guys are really close we will contact you so you can start, but be discreet it’s not necessary for us to meet, you can send us the info via text and that’s all- Jaehyun explained ---

-When do i start?- asked Ten, trying to process all the things that was happening.

-The classes start next week- said Johnny while he passed Ten his schedule.

-Anything else i need to know or i can leave now?-

-One last thing Ten, this is not a warning it’s more like and advice- said Jhonny

-Don’t fall for Taeyong games- Jaehyun said

-What do you mean by that?-

-Taeyong is famous for being a playboy, no matter who it is he will end up with someone in his bed-

- Johnny i thought you knew me, you more than anyone knows that i’m not looking for a relationship and less with someone who i know it’s going to die soon-

-It would sound cliché or whatever you want to call it, but never say never Ten- said Johnny with a teasing tone.

-Well, if that’s all you have to say ii’m leaving now, bye guys- Ten got up from his seat and while he was heading to the door he heard what Jaehyun told Johnny.

- I think we will have problems with those two-

Honestly Ten couldn't care less, he took the photo from the pocket of his jacket, look it one last time and said to the air…

-Nice to meet you Taeyong, i hope we became good Friends- Ten said with a smirk on his face.

These words could be something empty, but Ten did not know what the future might hold him.