Payback

Here for you

 

 

It was almost midnight but two different souls are still wide awake better than the day. They had been planning it for over a month but it was only tonight that they finally made an excuse from their busy schedule.

"Unnie!!! Hurry hurry I'll play the movie now!" Bomi screamed excitedly as she positioned herself comfortably on the sofa. She was leaning on her side with her head prop on her left hand as a support. She's already occupying the whole sofa with her whole body outstretched from both ends which immediately annoyed her precious Unnie who arrived from the kitchen holding a bunch of food.

"Yah! Where am I going to seat if you're lying like that!?" Chorong yelled and kicked the sofa lightly to warn her dongsaeng. 

"You can also lay like this with me Unnie," Bomi replied with a grin causing her small eyes to form two crescent moons.

Instead of replying with the same eyesmile, Chorong shot her killer daggers that immediately cause Bomi to seat properly, giving Chorong the space that she demands.

"I was just kidding~" Bomi murmured as Chorong took a seat beside the former before placing the pig trotters on the table in front. 

"Are you really sure you want to watch this?" Chorong spoke as she turned to Bomi with a worried face which broke Bomi from her trance.

"Huh? Y-yes! Of course! I win on our bet so I get to choose right?" Bomi replied again with another grin.

Chorong eyed her with a suspicious look which Bomi immediately caught so she scooted closer to the older.

"Don't worry Unnie. I'll protect you," Bomi whispered on Chorong's ear as she wrapped one of her hands on the leader's petite shoulders.

"I'm not worried about that. I know that you're a fan of this terror/horror things but watching it before our flight is the first right?" Chorong asked worriedly.

"Eyyy~ I'm strong Unnie. Besides, we won't disturbed anyone if we get to scream out loud since all the kids are on their schedule right?" Bomi said and remove her hands on Chorong's as she took the remote from its place and pressed the "play" button.

"I know. But somehow I don't feel good about this. Should we just choose another movie?" Chorong still felt a tad doubtful and a frown began to sank deeper.

"Relax. I've already played the movie so just focus ok? Here," Bomi took Chorong's phone and handed it to the latter. "Take a picture so our fans will know what we're doing."

Although hesitant, Chorong took her phone and snapped a picture of the food they are about to eat. She knew that fans would prefer a picture of her and Bomi but since it was already night time and they are not wearing any make up, she took the food and the movie's picture instead to post on her Instagram account.

"Have you posted it?" Bomi asked as she casually lean on Chorong's shoulder while hugging the leader's one arm like a clingy girlfriend.

"Yeah. I just did," Chorong smiled at Bomi's sweet gestures and began to turn her focus on the movie. Having Bomi by her side like this always calm Chorong's chaotic mind. It's been months of continuous activities that she felt utterly exhausted. She and Bomi happens to talk about a movie one tiring day and after a few months the said movie time finally happened. They played rock, paper, scissors to choose who will select the movie and unfortunately for the leader she lose three times in a row.

"I still don't understand why you chose this movie. You're not planning on doing something crazy are you?" Chorong asked with her eyes fixed on the wide screen.

"I'm not~" Bomi smirk which Chorong failed to see. The younger stole some side glances on the leader's expression and the smirk on her face began to grew wider.

Of course. It was purely a lie. Bomi had been planning everything since the day they had decided to watch a movie for some relaxation. Bomi was feeling lonely these past few months since Chorong and all Apink members were busy with their schedule. With the mention of the word "movie", Bomi immediately thought of a horror genre to watch with Chorong not only because she likes horror movies but she knew that her Unnie is scared of it.

"Kyahh!!!!" Chorong's dolphin scream echoed on the whole dorm when a terrifying scene suddenly flashed. The older immediately gripped on Bomi's arms which are still locked on hers. The sudden skinship cause Bomi to let out a few giggles which of course Chorong caught quite fast.

"Y-yah. Why are you laughing?! We're not watching a comedy here!" Chorong half-yelled but the fear on her voice is obviously present.

"N-no. It's not that. I just find that scene quite funny," Bomi smiled again and turned her focus on the screen to get away from Chorong's sharp sense. She clung tighter on Chorong's arms leaving literally no space between them. The movie continued and just as expected Chorong was screaming the whole time and Bomi would just laugh or giggle whenever Chorong would hug her from fear. After a few hours, the movie came to an end and the food was left untouched by the two.

"Y-yah. Aren't that too scary?" Chorong stuttered as Bomi turned the tv off and returned the untouched food on the kitchen.

"It's quite boring actually," Bomi responded as she came back from the kitchen. 

"I-I think I should delete my post on Instagram so our fans won't dare watch it," Chorong said as she quickly took her phone and deleted her post, replacing it with a snack they bought in Japan.

"Don't worry. It's not that bad. I'm sure our fans will do just fine. Let's just sleep already since we have a flight for tomorrow," Bomi gave another grin before turning her back against Chorong, walking her way towards her room.

"W-wait!" Chorong quickly grab hold of Bomi's shirt preventing the younger from walking any further.

"I-I'm s-scared," Chorong admitted bashfully as she hang her reddening cheeks low in embarassment.

Bomi peered over her shoulder to have a glimpse of Chorong as a wide smile crept on her face.

"Sleep with me tonight," Chorong ordered but sounded of more like begging.

"Ok!" Bomi immediately answered trying her best to not sound too excited but failed obviously.

After preparing themselves to bed, the two oldest are now lying side by side on the bed facing the ever white ceiling above.

"You stupid monkey, you purposely chose a horror movie so I'll let you sleep with me aren't you?" Chorong finally figured out Bomi's insanely obvious plan and mentally scolded herself for being so slow.

"I don't know what you're talking about unnie. I just wanted to watch that movie," Bomi continued to deny but the grin on her face is already a give away for Chorong to know that she was right. The light of the room was turned off and it was completely pitch black but the sound of Bomi's reply is so merry that Chorong obviously knew she was grinning.

"I am stupid," Chorong muttered to herself which of course Bomi heard clearly considering the space they have. If there really IS something called space between them. 

"Are you still scared?" Bomi turned to her side to face Chorong but the latter turned her back against the younger.

"No, I'm not," Chorong quipped.

"Liar~" Bomi responded as she tried to search for Chorong's hand under the blanket which the two of them shares.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chorong raised a brow when she suddenly felt Bomi's hand gripping her own under the covers.

"Your hands are cold. Are you really that scared?" Bomi tease as she gave a slight squeeze on the leader's hand.

"I am not!" Chorong argued back and remove her hand from Bomi's tight grip.

"Oh really? Then why did you took so long in the bathroom before lying here on the bed? You're scared that a white lady would appear once we turn off the light aren't you?" Bomi continued to tease as she scooted closer to Chorong. She then snake her arms on the leader's thin waist and hug her so tightly.

"I'm always here for you so don't be scared ok?" Bomi nuzzled on the back of Chorong's neck as she whispered those sweet words.

"Pabo. I should be the one telling you that," Chorong answered as she place her hand above Bomi's arms on her waist. She held them tightly before closing her eyes to enter dreamland.

"That you are here for me?" Bomi squeezed herself to Chorong as she also tried to fall into dreamland.

Bomi's question was met by dead silence when Chorong didn't spoke a word. Thinking that the leader finally went to sleep, Bomi also tried to relax herself to enter dreamland when she heard the door creak.

Bomi craned her neck to check if someone tried to enter but found no one in sight. Shrugging her shoulders, Bomi went back on nuzzling on the crook of Chorong's neck when she heard a soft hiss from somewhere inside the room.

The creepy sound caught Bomi off guard that the hairs on the back of her neck began to stood up out of fear. Goosebumps didn't help with the situation and Bomi found herself sweating after remembering the movie they just watch.

'Oh , why the heck am I feeling scared now? It couldn't be one of the members right? If it's one of them they would casually barge in and checked on us right?' Bomi began to question herself when all kinds of thoughts began to sink on her.

Bomi's fear doubled when she heard another creak of the door. The usual sound you would find in every horror movie.

Mustering all the courage she has, Bomi turned her neck at the direction of the door which she immediately regreted instantly. Just beside the doorknob is a lady in white with a long hair covering her face. The sight instantly made Bomi turned back to Chorong as she squeezed the latter closer to her. She can feel her blood leaving her body and she's more than sure that she's definitely turning white in fear.

'! !' Bomi began to curse on her mind as she tried to erase the hunting sight.

'Come on Bomi. It was just an illusion. You're just scaring yourself. It's not true. It's not true.' Bomi continued to chant the words on her head like a mantra. After calming herself, she once again turned back to verify what she saw and thankfully sighed in relief after finding the girl in white gone.

Bomi suddenly felt tired from all the anxiousness that her eyes grew heavy in fear. She was about to close her eyes when she felt a hand caressing her locks. Bomi's eyes shot up and all the fear went back faster than a bullet train. She's more than sure that Chorong's hand is gripping her arms so there is no way that the leader could reach her from the back. Bomi froze from her position, afraid that if she ever tries to move, a hand would suddenly pull her from nowhere and eat her alive. Bomi's heart is galloping in fear, her breathing's grew heavy and her eyes refuse to blink. Bomi stayed on the same posture and began to lose track of time.

It was only when Chorong stirred from sleep that Bomi realized that she literally didn't sleep a wink during the night.

"Bom-ah, Are you awake?" Chorong sat up and rubbed her half-asleep eyes while yawning cutely.

"Y-yes Unnie," Bomi also rose from the bed and immediately envelop Chorong in a tight hug.

"Y-yah, what's with you early in the morning?" Chorong tried to  wriggle her way out but Bomi is literally squeezing her like a teddy bear.

"U-unnie, I-I'm scared. T-there's a g-girl, w-white, s-scary, h-hair," Bomi's words doesn't make any sense to Chorong so she earned a smack from the leader.

"Pabo. This is why I told you not to watch that movie," Chorong scolded as she got off from the bed making her way to the bathroom.

Chorong almost stumble when Bomi ran after her from behind, giving her a back hug and refusing to let go.

"Yah! Are you planning to cling on me until to the bathroom!?" Chorong drag her steps to the said place with a monkey-person clinging on her.

Bomi only nodded in answer as she let Chorong drag her around. It took quite an effort for Chorong to be release from Bomi's hug and finally have a peaceful shower to start the day. The members were now all back from their own schedule that morning and after a few hours of preparation they were all good to go. 

"Yah Yoon Bomi! Why are you clinging on Chorong Unnie like a koala?" Eunji turned to the back from the passenger seat where she is seated. The main vocal switch her position with the leader when Bomi refuse to let go of Chorong when they were about to board on their car. Since it is the leader who has the opportunity to ride on the passenger seat, it was only Chorong who seats on it unless they have individual schedule. However, due to a certain someone who refuse to be separated to Chorong, Eunji was force to change seats since two persons won't fit on the front.

"Shut up monkey!" Bomi barked to the same-aged friend.

"Yah! You're the one who's like a monkey here!" Eunji argued back.

"Yah! Shut it you two!" Chorong silence the bickering duo with her high pitch voice.

Eunji immediately face the front after hearing Chorong's outburst while Bomi clung tighter on Chorong's arm. Naeun who would only smile from the sight remained quiet during the whole ride while the two youngest are both passed out on the back of the car. The group finally arrived at the airport and was greeted by a lot of media and fans. They wave and greeted as they made their way inside of the airport. Bomi on the other hand let go of Chorong's arm for a while since it would be difficult to squeeze inside the airport when she's clinging to Chorong like a koala. However, after securing space for the both of them, Bomi once again attach herself on Chorong's side, hugging her waist and clinging on her arms.

"Yah Bom-ah, if you cling on me like this, the internet would be full of pictures of us hugging each other like a couple," Chorong whispered to Bomi when the latter still refuse to let go of Chorong. Bomi didn't say a word but instead squeeze Chorong tighter.

"Yah Come to the toilet with me," Chorong whispered to the younger girl on her side.

The two made their way apart of the crowd and secured themselves on a toilet nearby. Upon entering, Bomi immediately detached herself to Chorong and pinned the older on the wall.

"U-unnie. I know this would really freak you out and would literally make your body hairs stood on its own. But I really have to confess this before I go insane," Bomi started before Chorong could even say a word.

"I admit it."

"What?" Chorong asked.

"I purposely chose a horror movie to take advantage of you and sleep with you and kiss you while sleeping and feel your soft body pressed against mine and smell your fragrant hair and hug you all through the night!" Bomi fired straightly without stopping.

"You kissed me last night?"

"No! I mean, I want to! But because of a stupid ghost I was immobile the whole night!" Bomi confessed.

"A ghost?" 

"Yes! A freaking white ghost!" Bomi exclaimed.

There was a few minutes of silence and the two just stared each other in the eyes before Chorong burst out in laughter.

"Hahahahhahahahhaah!!" The laugh echoed on every corner of the toilet while Bomi stood dumbfounded at Chorong's reaction.

"I'm not joking Unnie!" Bomi slammed her hands which were in between of Chorong's head in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah I know," Chorong wipe the tear that escapes from her eye due to the intense laughter and stared at Bomi directly.

"Pabo~" Chorong sang as she took her phone out of her pocket.

"I think it would be better if you call the white ghost a black witch," Chorong smirked as she tossed Bomi her phone which the latter swiftly caught and check on it.

 

(C): Naeunnie~ are you on your way home? Remember that food I gave you while we were on Japan and you said that you'll grant any of my request if I give that food to you?

 

(N): Yes Unnie. I'm already on my way. Do you want me to do something for you?

 

(C): Smart girl. Don't worry it's easy. Just change into an all white clothes. And I'll message you the further instructions. ^_^

 

(N): I understand Unnie~ I'll wait for you~

 

Bomi's jaw dropped after reading the conversation on Chorong's phone. She looked up at the latter and found an amuse smirk plastered on her face. Bomi didn't need to read further to know what is happening. After reality sink in, Bomi inhaled a great amount of air she needed.

 

"Unnie!!!!" Bomi screamed at the top of her lungs. She was fuming in anger while the girl in front only giggles at the sight.

"Remember last night when you told me I shouldn't be scared since you are there for me?" Chorong took closer steps to Bomi and wrapped her arms on the latter's neck.

"I should be the one telling you that Bom-ah" Chorong grinned revealing her famous cute eyesmile.

She leaned closer to Bomi and began whispering on her ears.

"Don't be scared. I'm always here for you."

 

 

 

"It's payback time pabo~" 

 

 

 

 

End