Oh my school~ Part1

Can't i love you?

*Min's POV*

 

It's gonna be another long day. Wait! isn't it Hoyoung oppa and JInwoonie? What are they doing here?

"Yah! MInni!", i heard JInwoon calling me.

"Woonie! Hoyoung oppa. Why are you doing here?"

"I kinda forget to tell you. Today, we're be the guest", he said.

"Really? I'm so happy!", i said. "It should be fun. I'll wanna be in the same team with you guys. Wait! I'm gonna tell PD-nim"

"No need", Simon D oppa said while approaching us. "I already checked the list. Me, Hoyoung hyung, Jinwoon, and you dongseng will be in the same team. We're with Myeongsu-ssi"

"Yeah! Can't wait for the shooting to start", i shouted while everyone laughed at me.

 

*???'s POV*

I'm happy seeing MIn became her old self. I think i better go. She can't see me.

 

*Simon D's POV*

 

Wait... i Think i know that guy. But, what are he doing here?

"Yah! Lee Hongki! What are you doing here?", i asked him while taking his hat and shades.

"Ssstt... hyung! Noone can see me around here. I'll get trouble!"

"You'll gonna have problem with me! What you make my dongseng's heart hurt? Give me explanation, or i'll beat you"

"Fine, i'll tell you, but please remove your hand first from my neck. I can't breathe", he said.

"I must break-up with Min, or else i'll losing my contract. Please, hyung...it's not my will. I....I just follow my boss's orders".

And then he started to cry...  Wait, he's crying? It's impossible! It's not the Hongki i know.  

"So, do you tell Min your real reason? I think she probably understand"

"Not yet hyung. I'm afraid i'll make her more hurt than before", he said while sobbing his eyes.

"Babo! if you don't tell her, you'll make her hurt even more. Tell her! She'll understand"

"But..."

"No but!", i said. "You should follow your own heart Hongki. I know MIn is your true love, am i right?"

"Btw, don't tell her right now, okay. You looks so ugly man!"

"Hahaha.... okay hyung. Please keep this as our secret. You can't even tell your girlfriend, Including Minni!"

"Fine. Now you, go home now. I don't want anyone see your "ugly" face. Be brave man!"

And then he ran to his car. Aiishh... that kid.

 

"Simon D! Yah! We're gonna start shooting now." i heard Myeongsu-ssi called me.

"Aye..aye seonsaeng-nim"

And then the shooting started.